Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Isn't the drama of Fu Luo acting bravely when he sees justice a little familiar? ...

    Fu Luo is only 19 years old this year, debuted at 17, and was hid by the company at 18. This year, he spent all his savings and terminated the contract with the company. Now he can only do some work as a resident singer in bars.

    It seems that there is no light.

    The light behind the small stage where the singer is resident is very dark, and it is difficult to be noticed.

    The boy's ten fingers tightly grasped the old acoustic guitar, and the joints were a little white. His head was drooping, and his bangs, which had not been trimmed for a long time, covered his delicate eyebrows and eyes.

    There was a group of people around him, who seemed to be about the same age as him, but all of them were dyed exaggerated hair color, with various strange chain decorations on their bodies, some had cigarettes in their mouths, and some had their hands in their hands. carrying beer.     "Fu Luo, Sister Ru said that as long as you give in to her, the company can repackage you and let you debut as a top class." A little yellow hair spit out a string of smoke rings, and looked at the boy from top to bottom, " You say you are pretending to be noble, and it is realistic to please yourself while you are young and have capital."     Fu Luo bit her lip and remained silent.     The little yellow hair is probably the group of big brothers who are dressed in strange clothes, and now they are being humiliated by Fu Luo, a brat, and they are a little bit embarrassed.     "You kid, don't toast and don't eat fine wine!" He couldn't understand Fu Luo's stubborn look the most, so he reached out and grabbed the neck of his acoustic guitar to snatch it.     Break his piano and see what else he can come up with to sing!     With no one to eat, he naturally had to go back and hug Sister Ru's thigh, and his mission was completed.     But who would have thought that Fu Luo was a stubborn person, he would not let go even when the little yellow hair staggered him with his guitar.     "You!" The little yellow hair was even more ashamed, calling for a little brother who was about to do something.     And Fu Luo could only hold the guitar blindly and shrink towards the corner of the wall.     This scene was seen by Fang Fei who happened to come to look for him.     She froze for a moment, Tang Heng's face couldn't help appearing in her mind.

    She wondered if her Mr. Tang was as helpless as Fu Luo is now when he was young.

    Hiding in a dark corner, there is only dirt and no light.

    Her heart was tightened in an instant, and her anger surged up in an instant, and she almost went straight to beat those little Cai Maoer.

    But as a law-abiding citizen, she cannot swing the fist of justice indiscriminately in the public.

    So she just used two fingers to pinch Xiao Huangmao's back collar, and carried him to the back like a chick.

    Little yellow hair:! ! !

    Once upon a time, I was also a gangster?

    A group of little Caimao:? ? ?

    Boss, why can't you do it? !

    Then a little colored fur chattered its teeth and said, "Fang Fang Fang Fei!" The

    little yellow fur also reacted at this time: "Ah, I was picked up by the top class and got my collar... no, withdraw!" Just

    kidding, this This is the treasure of Fang Qiong Entertainment, and the sister Ru on top of him can't afford to provoke her, and there's no point in bumping into her for a Fu Luo.