Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Variety show recording is about to start Brother Fei: I'm afraid your show is not...

    "Young, male, Omega, right?"

    Mr. Tang's brows were lowered, his whole face was covered with dark clouds, and there was a sense of déjà vu that a storm was about to come.

    "No, Mr. Tang!" Fang Fei swallowed nervously, thinking that she just left the crematorium, why did she come in again?

    She ticked his little finger secretly, "Mr. Tang, listen to me..." Explain?

    "I listen to your sophistry?" Mr. Tang pulled his hands out of his pockets, ruthlessly, his face darkened like coffee candies.

    "!"

    That's what it said! How could she be sophistry?

    Fang Fei's face also darkened, and she turned her finger on the unlucky assistant Hu Zi: "Who is looking

    for me?" If you don't tell me, you will be gone!

    "Really, what a young, male, Omega!" Hu Zi was so anxious that his forehead was sweating, this man was sitting upstairs, he couldn't make up nonsense! He felt that he might be unemployed in Yingnian, so he closed his eyes in a panic, and simply explained everything he knew, "What did he say, Luo?"

    After speaking, he took advantage of Fang Fei's deep thought, He simply ran away, hoping that the fire in the incinerator wouldn't burn him too.

    He is a sunny Beta, and he hasn't married a wife yet, so he doesn't want to be involved in the love-hate entanglement between their AO.

    "Fu Luo?" A name blurted out, Fang Fei suddenly thought of something, turned around to ask Huzi a few more words, and saw him running away with two hundred catties of meat on his back.

    "..."

    This guy has gained a lot of weight after a year, right?

    Tang Heng felt that the name Fu Luo seemed somewhat familiar and looked at Fang Fei suspiciously.

    "Let's go, I'll find you a cash cow." Fang Fei felt guilty this time, she almost thought that someone came here to trick her just now.

    It's been a while since I saw Fu Luo at the Shanghai bar, and she can still recall the child's moving voice and the look on his face when he sang.

    He is a person who should stand on the stage by nature, and belongs to the type of God who rewards him with food. He cannot be ruined because of her former boss's selfish desires.

    After being reminded by Fang Fei in the elevator, Boss Tang finally remembered who Fu Luo was, but his face was still grim. Before he saw Fu Luo and figured out the other person's temper, Boss Tang felt that he still needed to be on guard.

    Fang Fei went to the reception room of Fangqiong Entertainment upstairs. A thin young man in a white sweater was holding a teacup to warm his hands. There was a gig bag by his legs, which should be his precious acoustic guitar.

    "Fu Luo." Fang Fei led Mr. Tang in, walked to the young man and stretched out his hand.     Fu Luo immediately got up, looking very cautious, he stretched out his

    hand and shook Fang Fei lightly, and then immediately separated: "Fang, Miss Fang."

Tang Heng who had passed by, his tongue was tied up nervously.

    "This is my lover, Tang Heng." Fang Fei first introduced Tang Heng, and then introduced to Tang Heng, "Fu Luo, I mentioned it to you before."

    "Hello." Tang Heng also stretched out a hand , the movements are gentlemanly and elegant, and are consistent with Fang Fei's small movements such as the arm width when he shook hands with people just now.