Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Nothing Happened (Catching Insects) Mr. Tang: Are you bad...

    Fang Fei ignored the weird feeling of being spied on, and dragged Lu Xin up from the ground and continued to help her figure out the dance moves.

    It was almost time for dinner, and the Shuangsong sisters retreated first. Yijin had something to do at home, so she also left first after eating takeaway with the two of them.

    Only Lu Xianyu Xin, who had already given up dancing, and Fang Fei, the dance teacher who worked hard, were left.

    "The child is already useless in dancing..." Lu Xin was rolling on the ground playing around, already thinking about the feasibility of pretending to be lame during the concert.

    "Get up, after learning the last two moves, you can turn salty fish over." Fang Fei pulled her up again.

    Lu Xin was so pouted that she could hang the oil bottle: "Salted fish turned over, isn't it still a salted fish."

    Fang Fei: "..."

    Okay.

    Teacher Fang's private dance class didn't end until ten o'clock in the evening. Lu Xin fell to the ground in all directions, with a white towel covering her face to wipe off sweat. Those who didn't know thought she was gone.

    Fang Fei was also sitting in front of the mirror wiping her sweat and tidying her clothes and hair. Tang Heng has a social event tonight, and she has to pick up people later, so she still needs to pay attention to her image.

    But as soon as she tied up her loose hair, the feeling of being secretly peeped came back, and she couldn't tell whether the other party was peeping at herself or the entire practice room.

    It was a bad feeling, and it made her feel like something bad was going to happen for no reason.

    After packing up her things, she put her backpack on her shoulder and called to Lu Xin, "Let's go, I'll take you back to the apartment."

    Lu Xin and Yijin live opposite each other, not far from the company, Tang Heng hasn't contacted her yet , it is estimated that the entertainment is not over yet, so there should be time to send Lu Xin home.

    After much deliberation, Fang Fei didn't think that the person who was peeping secretly came for her, and if she had nothing to do to provoke an Alpha, she probably wanted to experience the lesson of blood.

    No Alpha's fist is made of dough!

    So relatively speaking, she is more worried about Lu Xin's safety. Omegas are usually born weak, and it is difficult for them to be able to protect themselves when they encounter bad people.

    A strong man like Tang Heng can indeed be regarded as an outlier.

    Lu Xin was very moved, and patted Fang Fei on the shoulder like a little tail and followed behind: "Brother Fei, you are finally willing to be a human

    being!" Fang Fei lifted her hand away expressionlessly, and smiled like a sweet flower. Sweet little white flower: "Ao can't give or take, last time Tang Heng was jealous because of your Weibo trumpet."

    Lu Xin was so frightened by her weird expression that her hairs stood on end, and she retracted her little hand and pointed at her fingers: You are like this It's scary, you know that!

    On the face, he could only say dryly: "Mr. Tang is really strict hahaha..." Fang Fei went to the parking lot of the restaurant where Tang Heng had dinner ahead of time