Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Funding No matter how hard he had been before, from now on...

    The fact that Fang Fei and Tang Heng were together couldn't be hidden from her assistant, Hu Zi. As soon as Hu Zi knew about it, her brother really knew about it too.

    Fang Fei complained about Huzi in her heart.

    The guy who sells the glory!

    The man's voice on the phone was rambunctious: "Fei Fei, I have a partner, so when will you come back to marry and inherit the family property?" The

    unscrupulous old man just wanted to dump the company and regain his freedom.

    "You think it's beautiful!" Fang Fei snorted, and then felt that something was wrong, "You...know Tang Heng is...?"

    If he didn't know that Tang Heng was an Omega, how could he be so calm?

    Shouldn't a dog like her brother who is afraid of chaos in the world "Wow, my stubborn little sister fell into the hands of an A! Whoever goes up, whoever comes down, whoever attacks and whoever suffers?"... ?

    There was silence on the phone for a while, and then the man sighed: "It

    's a coincidence." People in business pay attention to blessings, so there is a tradition in their family. Whenever a new baby is born, the elders in the family will allocate a sum of money money to support a poor student.

    In this way, it is a gift for the newly born juniors to accumulate blessings.

    "When you were born, the sponsored student was Tang Heng."

    The selection of the recipient is also very strict, and the situation of the other party must be investigated clearly.

    Later, when he took charge of the company, all these student aid programs would go through his hands.

    He had read Tang Heng's information, and it was marked as Omega, so when Tang Heng, who was disguised as Alpha, came to him and said that he wanted to rent an office building to start a company, he was really surprised.

    "Then he... doesn't know about our family..." Funding him?

    Fang Fei was afraid that Tang Heng would think too much at that time, if she was treated as something with ulterior motives and kindness, it would be hard to explain.

    "He doesn't know that our funding is all through formal institutions." It's

    not a direct connection.

    "Was his previous condition so bad that he needed other people's support?"

    Generally, children from healthy families will not need others' support even if their living conditions are poor.

    Fang Fei thought of what Tang Heng said that he was afraid of A.

    Is there any connection between this?

    "I don't know the details. I only know that he had no elders to take care of him at the time, and he went to a charity organization to apply for help."

    After hearing this, Fang Fei felt his heart ache. Tang Heng was so good. People should be held on the tip of their hearts and hurt. Who would have thought that he had experienced so much suffering.

    Maybe what she knows is just a drop in the bucket.

    The real situation is likely to be more cruel than she guessed.

    The doorbell rang suddenly, interrupting her contemplation.

    Fang Fei did not announce today, and had made an appointment with Tang Heng to come to her apartment for dinner.

    Opening the door, Tang Heng was carrying two big bags in his hand, which contained some vegetables, fruits and meat, as well as her favorite snacks.

    Fang Fei threw the bag on the ground casually, and stretched out her arms to wrap around Tang Heng's waist.

    Being caught off guard by her, Tang Heng staggered a little, and the two hugged each other in an instant.

    "Miss you." Fang Fei put her head on his neck, took a deep breath, and there was a faint sweet cherry fragrance in her nostrils.

    He turned around and locked the door.

    Tang Heng also wrapped his arms around her waist, but his movements were blunt and awkward, and he vaguely noticed that something was wrong with her, so he rubbed his chin on her cheek and asked in a low voice: "What's the matter? "

    It's okay, let's cook hot pot!"

    Fang Fei adjusted herself, sneaked a kiss on his lips, then straightened up and smiled at him.

    No matter how bitter he was before, from now on, his days with her will be sweet.

    Sweeter than cherries.