Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Talking about Conditions She felt as if she had become a chameleon...

    Five days out of seven days a week, Tang Heng had to socialize, and the remaining two days he was working overtime.

    Today is one of those five days.

    When he came out of the private room after the dinner, he saw Fang Fei. With her back turned to him, she was talking to someone else.

    After sending the others away first, he turned around and went to Fang Fei's side, and then he heard Cheng Yan's threatening words.

    Fang Fei turned her back to him, but she guessed that Mr. Tang might not have a good face, because Cheng Yan, who was facing him, was tense all over her body, probably because she was frightened by Mr. Ba's appearance.

    Tang Heng himself didn't have the self-consciousness that strangers shouldn't get close to his smelly face and easily frighten others. He stood beside Fang Fei and looked down at Cheng Yan who had turned into a sculpture by virtue of his height: "The entertainment circle is not a place outside the law. Hey , Ms. Cheng, be careful."

    "I didn't..."

    "I want to invite you to join our Sheng Tang talent show, are you interested in discussing it in detail?" Tang Heng said this to Fang Fei, and he compared Fang Fei, who was wearing high heels, was still a little taller. At this moment, she turned her body slightly and lowered her head to look at her, completely ignoring Cheng Yan.

    The man was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, kept polite and distant in his speech and demeanor, and had no expression on his solemn and solemn face. For a while, Fang Fei couldn't tell whether his words were true or not, but she knew that she couldn't brush his face on the spot, so she tilted her head to reveal A sweet smile: "My honor."

    She took out her mobile phone and sent a message to Yi Jin, telling her that she would retreat early, and then followed Tang Heng without looking back.

    "Fang Fei!" Cheng Yan stared at the backs of the two, so angry that she wanted to bite her teeth.

    There are really many methods in this method!

    Who is Tang Heng? That's the diamond king of the entertainment industry, the fifth golden bachelor! For so many years, she has not even been involved in any scandals, and is famous for keeping her body clean.

    Countless wealthy ladies approached him but failed to crack this hard bone. If Fang Fei hadn't used some tricks, how could he have come to stand up for a little star like her!

    A hint of evil appeared in Cheng Yan's eyes. She took out her mobile phone and took a picture of the backs of the two. The angle was good. It seemed that the two were very close to each other in the photo, as if they were leaving hand in hand.

    What young idols are most afraid of is gossip. A piece of news about an underground relationship is enough to ruin Fang Fei who is still on the rise in her career.

    This is what she asked for!

    Tang Heng was also discussing the same issue with Fang Fei: "This way I won't be afraid that she will spread rumors about you if you come here? If you collapse the house, you will lose your future."

    Fang Fei: ... We

    all know that there is a risk , then you don't come up to meddle, it's unnecessary to put her on the fire and say these things, right?

    Fang Fei wanted to roll her eyes a little bit, but she was a gentleman A and couldn't be so rude to others, so she held back.

    "I'm afraid of scandals." Fang Fei looked at him with a smile, of course there was no worry on her face, she rolled her eyes, and she said the most flirty words in the purest and innocent voice, "But if it's true, I'm not afraid "