Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Finale (Part 1) Mr. Tang, marry me!

    The capital of Country F in April was still slightly cold, but now it was drizzling again, making it even colder.

    Yang Lu felt a rush of dryness from the soles of her feet to the top of her head, but her body was shivering from the cold.

    He had trouble communicating with the driver from Country F, and subconsciously turned his head to look at Wang Zhan.

    And Wang Zhan was looking around, but he didn't look at him.

    Yang Lu clenched her trembling lips, she was so embarrassed that she wanted to find a way to get in, and at the same time she was also annoyed. He felt that Wang Zhan was thinking now: Sure enough, Omega is still suitable for tutoring A at home, but it is really not good for taking it outside what use.

    Thinking of this, the grievances that had been buried in his heart for many days suddenly broke through the psychological defense line, and he lowered his head with red eyes.

    At this moment, someone pressed his shoulder from the side, and then fluent F mandarin came into his ears: "How many suitcases can your car carry for us?"

    It was Tang Heng.

    Through their talk and gestures just now, he probably understood that the driver said that although the six of them could take his car, but there were too many suitcases to fit in the trunk.

    "Three pieces!" Hearing the familiar language, the driver's eyes lit up, and he no longer stumbled as before.

    "Okay." Tang Heng answered, then turned to Yang Lu and said, "His car can carry three pieces of luggage for us, let us go in two batches, and I will call another car."

    Yang Lu lifted With reddish eyes, he was a little embarrassed to face Tang Heng.

    When he first entered the program group, he found that whether it was Tang Heng or Bai Xi, they were much better than him. Out of inferiority complex, he couldn't wait to find a sense of existence for himself, so he said a lot of excessive things and did A lot of excessive things... But Tang Heng is still willing to help him when he is most embarrassed.

    "Thank you." His lips moved, his voice was small, but his tone was sincere.

    In the end, the other four left first, leaving Fang Fei and Tang Heng waiting for the next car with the remaining luggage.

    From just now, Fang Fei has been staring at the back of Mr. Tang's head, with a smile on his face, and his expression is unbelievably gentle.

    She remembered meeting Tang Heng in an alley, the way he rushed forward to do what was right... In fact, he must have always been such a brave, sincere and kind person.

    Tang Heng felt that the back of his head was about to be pierced by someone staring at him, turned his head to meet Shang Fei's gaze, and said fiercely: "What are you doing!"

    Are you thinking about how to bully others again! Bad stuff!

    "..." Fei Fei didn't, Fei Fei was wronged, Fei Fei went over and hugged President Tang into her arms, "You don't love me anymore, you didn't treat me like this before, you were very good before!"

    "...I No!"

    "You have!"

    ...

    It was past ten o'clock in the evening when the two of them also arrived at the hotel, and the other two groups of CPs had probably rested, so they took their room cards and went upstairs without bothering them.