Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Let's make heaven and earth! That's great, to be so cute by Mr. Tang again...

    In the end, Fang Fei took a taxi home.

    The dim yellow light in the entrance of the house was still on, but the bedroom door was indeed locked by Tang Heng.

    Looking at the black frosted door panel, Fang Fei felt for the first time that the bedroom could actually have no door.

    After washing up, she went over, cleared her throat and said, "Tang Heng, I'll get the pajamas and quilt."

    Just listening to the voice, it's really easy for people to make up a pure image of the national sweet O.

    Tang Heng was rolling on the bed alone, when he heard the sound, he "swish" and sat up.

    The lights in the room were not turned on, and Fang Fei's shadow reflected on the frosted door could be seen from him.

    Mr. Tang snorted with his nose: You really pretended, no wonder no one could believe that she was an A for so long!

    Scum! You can also act! Even if Cheng Yan was really robbed of the role by her, it would not be surprising!

    Mr. Tang didn't want to open the door, but he really had to cover her with a quilt. Finally, he got up hesitantly, hugged Fang Fei's quilt in his arms, and went to open the door with a dark face.

    "Bada—" The

    door opened.

    Fang Fei leaned against the door, and quickly stretched out one foot and stuck it in the crack of the door that had just been opened.

    The experience in the parking lot just now taught Fang Fei a huge lesson - it is always better to act first!

    He knows it!

    As soon as Tang Heng opened the door, she regretted it. She was able to use this kind of annoying trick at her fingertips. Now he wanted to close the door, but because of her bad foot, she couldn't close it at all!

    She rubbed her chin and didn't reach out to take the quilt over. She just watched Tang Heng clumsily holding a big quilt, her eyes were smiling like crescent moons.

    It's great, it's another day to be loved by Mr. Tang!

    "You laugh..."

    Smile, you know how to laugh!

    Mr. Tang was going to complain, but before he could spit it out, Fang Fei took a step forward.

    "!" President Tang backed away with the quilt.

    Fang Fei took another step forward.

    Tang Zonghe backed away from the quilt again, and at the same time he was still speaking forcefully: "What are you doing? I told you I'm still angry!" The

    next second, Tang Zong, who had already retreated to the bed and had nowhere to go, slammed his legs On the edge of the bed, he was thrown backwards with him.

    Seeing this, Fang Fei immediately stepped forward, but was not held back, and fell down together. Although the mattress was very soft, she still protected Tang Heng's back of the head and waist with both hands.

    By the time Tang Heng came to his senses, the quilt that should have fallen on him had already flown away, and now it was Fang Fei who was covering him.

    "Fang Fei!" What a shameful gesture!

    Mr. Tang blushed secretly again, and his whole body became hot.