Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Let's be together Assistant: Ah, the old iron tree is blooming...

    How can you be afraid of A? ?

    The world is always so unpredictable, Fang Fei fell into a short thought.

    Looking at the change in her expression, Tang Heng couldn't tell whether he was relieved or felt sorry for himself.

    He thought, Fang Fei should be completely persuaded by him this time, and there will be no contact between them in the future.

    He helped her, and she helped him, and they did not owe each other.

    He slowly shifted his gaze and lowered his head.

    His untrimmed hair was a bit disheveled, and a few strands of hair hung limply on his forehead, blocking his beautiful eyebrows. Youfeng crawled into the window and lingered, as if he understood his boredom.

    Just when he was about to close his eyes and pretend to be dead, a warm hand touched his face, copying his eyebrows and eyes, tender and tender. The last hand followed his jaw line, pinching his thin chin, lifting his face, and his straight lips received a sudden attack.     Fang Fei kissed him cautiously, like holding a fragile porcelain doll, resting the back of his head with her palm, running her fingers through his soft black hair, whispering softly like a whisper: "Tang Heng, fear A is born Is it right?"     After asking this, she clearly felt Tang Heng flinched back, and his soft but slightly cool lips withdrew, no longer allowing her to pick them.     Fang Fei's eyes sank, it seemed that he wasn't born with fear, but something must have happened to him that caused him to suffer from psychological shadow again.     She didn't dare to ask, for fear of bringing back his bad memories.     She sat on the bed, hugged Tang Heng's waist from behind, let him lean into her arms, her chin rested on his shoulder, and saw his faintly red eyes from the side.     "Don't think about the past." Fang Fei kissed him on the cheek and comforted him gently, "If you don't hate me, we will be together and we won't make you sad in the future, okay?"

    Tang Heng and Fang Fei are officially together, and Fang Fei temporarily conceals the fact that she is an A, calling her a liar or calling her selfish, but she just doesn't want the relationship between her and Tang Heng to end before it can begin.

    Since he has a knot in his heart, she will accompany him to untie it.

    In the next few days, the assistant Jin Yan discovered that the boss had changed. Since Fang Fei came that day, his boss seemed to be bubbling all the time.

    Ah, the old iron tree is blooming?

    The boss's painting style changed suddenly, and the assistant was a little flustered.

    "Come in." Seeing him walking around the door of the office, Tang Heng cleared his throat and shouted.

    "Ah...yes, boss." Jin Yan went to the desk and rubbed his hands nervously. The boss didn't want to settle accounts with Qiuhou because he let Fang Fei into the house without permission that day?

    Then his bonus is probably in jeopardy!

    "Old, boss, I, I... I'm really not..."

    He was about to cry, he wanted to slap himself, why did he stutter at a critical moment!

    "Okay." Tang Heng suppressed the corners of his mouth that were about to rise, maintaining his aloof and dignified persona, and still put a few contracts that had just been signed in front of Jin Yan, and then said casually, "Think of your hard work, This month's bonus is doubled."

    Tang Heng forgot early on, who was the one who planned to deduct Jin Yan's January bonus because of Jin Yan's self-assertion.

    The matter between him and Fang Fei is thanks to Jin Yan.

    Jin Yan was shocked by the generosity of the boss this time, but what surprised him even more was that the boss packed up his things and planned to leave work?

    He looked at the time: "It's not time to get off work, boss."

    Tang Heng raised his eyebrows.

    The talent show that he signed with Fang Fei before will start recording soon, that is to say, Fang Fei will probably get busy soon, so of course he has to cherish his time!