Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Linkage Official Announcement! Mr. Tang: I'm so mad, I'll just go back...

    "You take care of yourself." Zhao Ge told Cheng Yanduo that this sentence was superfluous, and hung up the phone straightforwardly.

    Anyway, he has already told the company that Cheng Yan will not be under his control in the future, and he will go to the company to hand over the task tomorrow morning.

    After several waves of explosive bombardment, Fang Fei and Tang Heng quietly started the second wave of official announcements——

    Fang Fei V: Sorry, I made everyone worry

    . Zhang's coded ID card was coded, but the name and gender were kept, respectively—

    Tang Heng, gender: male Omega

    Fang Fei, gender: female Alpha

    fans saw it and called it a good guy!

    【Fei Fei is my wife】:! ! ! Good guy, my wife is really an A!

    [Tang Boss A broke his leg]:? ? My husband is O? I do not believe!

    [I'm still miserable]: My wife took my husband and left me.

    [Fang Tang szd]: My good fellow, it really is Fang Tang, my cp is not reversed!

    A minute later, Tang Heng reposted this Weibo——

    Tang Heng V[Forward Weibo]: That's it [right humming.jpg]// @方香V: Sorry, let...

    just pick up his in Song Sui When he logged into Fangqiong Entertainment's official Weibo on his mobile phone and was about to complete his part of the task, he found that the official Weibo was logged in on another device, and he was forced to go offline.

    Song Sui:? ? who is it! Account hacking is on his head!

    Just when he thought he was dragging everyone down and making his modest family status even more precarious, Fangqiong Entertainment's official Weibo retweeted -

    Fangqiong Entertainment V[Forward Weibo]: Protect our side Baby son-in-law @唐恒, if you want to spray it, spray it on your daughter! He can't even protect people well, and let Wu Yi's old dog come to provoke him! //@唐恒V:……//@方鬼V:……

    That's enough, this time Song Sui is relieved, this is what his old Song can do.

    Netizens split up again—

    [From now on, Brother Fei will be her husband]: In a fantasy plot, I became the young wife of Fangqiong Entertainment?

    【Cherry】: Fang Qiong said that Wu Yi came to provoke him. Could it be that he was responsible for the whole thing?

    【Brother Fei is awesome】: Did you just say that my brother Fei is close to gold/the Lord's yxh slapped me in the face? And Cheng Yanbai Lianhua also put in a lot of effort in the middle!

    [Fang Tang szd]: I just said that with Brother Fei's background, you don't need Jimei, the gold master, to come out. I think you know a little too much! @飞哥的小尾事件

    任何起来, Although Tang Heng has been appeased by Fang Fei these days, he still feels like he has a big rock in his heart, and he is really uneasy. Now, the stone can finally fall back into the stomach.

    Sliding fingers casually on the phone screen, paying attention to the trend of public opinion, at this moment, seeing a netizen who seems to know Fang Fei too well, he raised the phone in front of her and casually asked: "This [Brother Fei's Little Tail] seems to know you very well. "     "!" Fang Fei, who was already paralyzed in the chair, sat up straight again, like a young white poplar whose roots were sprouting red, and glanced at the Weibo ID, um, it was a little familiar, "It should be from our group Lu Xin. Trumpet."     Don't think she doesn't know that someone in the regiment drove the trumpet into Fang Tang CP Chaohua!     "Is it an Omega? Do you often get together? Is she still your little tail?" President Tang asked repeatedly in confusion.     Fang Fei: Although what you said is true, if I nod, wouldn't I die on the spot?     Song Sui was originally lying on the table watching the young couple interacting with relish, and even had the urge to join Fangtang CP Super Talk, but how could this topic start to explode after talking about it?     Fearing that he would be burned, he moved from the table to under the table, and secretly grabbed Jin Yan, the winking Tie Hanhan assistant, and the two retreated tactically together.

    The huge meeting room was so quiet that one could hear each other's breathing.

    "Oh."

    Mr. Tang lowered his eyes, fell silent and began to pack his things.

    If you don’t want to say it, forget it. Goodbye, scum A. Now I’m going on a long voyage. Don’t worry about me. I have sour water and lemons for oars...

    "No." Fang Fei almost laughed out loud. The more she got used to being jealous and acting like a baby, she grabbed his wrist and shook it twice, seeing that he was expressionless but didn't show any resistance, so she gradually boldly played with his slender fingers.

    Tang Heng wasn't really angry, it's just that Lemon Extract Mr. Tang came online: "Nothing?"

    His tone was cool, as if he was saying "you sleep by yourself tonight".

    Fang Fei knew him well. In fact, he didn't need to explain to him the relationship between himself and the members of the group. He would bring up such seemingly trivial topics because he wanted to repeatedly seek some sense of security.

    She pulled the man in front of her, wrapped his arms around his waist, her eyes mixed together, one was probing, the other was endlessly gentle: "Tomorrow I will ask Lu Xin and Yi Jin out, how about formally introducing you to them?"     As for the other two Song sisters who are committed to making things happen, she didn't think about it at all. As far as what they did before, she can see that she is too lazy to care about it for the sake of the team, but she can't be the Virgin Mary to engage in the reconciliation of the century .     Tang Heng's breathing slowed down, and his hands landed on her waist uncontrollably, pulling her into his arms until his chin rested on her shoulders, before he gently said "Yeah... "He rubbed his head against her neck and whispered: "Then I will take you to meet my Fa Xiaoer." Thinking about it     carefully, Fang Fei had already introduced him to his family, and even brought him to the party with his family , These behaviors are to provide him with a sense of security.     On his side, there were no family members to introduce to her, and the only people who could be regarded as close to him, except for the employees of the company, were Fa's children, Sun Qi.

    Sensing that he was depressed, Fang Fei raised her hand and rubbed the back of her Mr. Tang's head, her voice was right next to his ear, very close and soft: "Why are you so listless, huh?"

    Mrs. Tang was wronged, pouted Rolling eyes secretly: "You have so many friends, I only have one friend, it's not fair."

    Wouldn't it be that he can only be jealous of her, and even if she wants to be jealous, she has no place to eat?

    He suddenly felt a little bit of resentment towards Mr. Tang, who had been autistic for so many years and was not sociable.

    Fang Fei finally couldn't bear it any longer, and the muffled laughter echoed in Tang Heng's ears. Their bodies were pressed together, and he could feel her chest vibrating from her laughter.

    Smile, laugh, what's so funny!

    Annoyed, Mr. Tang turned around and left. Fang Fei was staggered by his action, so he had to resign himself to picking up the briefcase he dropped on the ground, and trotted along behind his buttocks: "I was wrong hahahahahaha Don't be angry, watch the road! Slow down! Hey!" I

    didn't even check what time it was, the lights outside were dark, and I would stumble again when the time came.

    Mr. Tang walked with long legs: You can't catch me, I'm just that strong!

    He touched the car, seized the driver's seat first, locked the door as soon as he got in the car, rolled down the window on purpose, and said to Fang Fei who had just rushed over: "I'll lock the bedroom door when I go back. Sleep in the living room!"

    After finishing speaking, Fang Fei was messed up in a stream of car exhaust.

    Hey, staying up late is easy to get angry.

    Fortunately, her big motorcycle was also parked in the company, and she reached into her pocket to find the car key, but Maoer didn't find it either!

    Fang Fei:! ! !

    Is it so extreme? Give me the keys to the big motorcycle, too? ? ?