Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Before dawn on April 12, a camera team knocked on the door of Fang Fei's apartment.

    It was really early, and Fang Fei took a look when she got up and opened the door. It was not yet six o'clock, and Tang Heng hadn't woken up yet.

    The camera crew entered the house and began to arrange the shots, Fang Fei returned to the bedroom and called Tang Heng to get up.

    Mr. Tang didn't wake up, he was moaning in bed and refused to open his eyes.

    Fang Fei leaned down and kissed him on the eyelid: "The camera crew is here. When the show is broadcast, people all over the country will know that Mr. Tang loves to stay in bed."

    "!" Mr. Tang sat up suddenly, this time Probably the real version of "Wake up the dreamer with one word".

    Tang Heng turned his head to look at the door of the bedroom, and sure enough, he saw a big camera man holding up his camera to snap shots at them.

    Tang Boss: "..."

    He scratched the head that was sleeping like a bird's nest, forget it, the image can't be saved, just smash the pot and throw it and it's over.

    Taking advantage of Tang Heng's spare time to wash up, Fang Fei first recorded a short solo interview.

    The program team began to ask questions with the questions prepared early in the morning.

    "I heard that Mr. Tang is usually relatively strong in the company, do you mind? Has there been any quarrel between the two of you?"

    Fang Fei wondered on the spot: "Is he very strong? No matter, he is very gentle Why are you arguing with me?" The

    staff member's expression froze:? ? ? Maybe we don't know Mr. Tang?

    The second question: "Have the two of you traveled together before?"

    Fang Fei: "I really want to go out together, but unfortunately I have never had a chance."

    Then, Fang Fei faced the camera and clasped his palms together: "Thank you for the show group." Give them such an early honeymoon opportunity.

    "President Tang is going to Yuncheng alone soon, are you worried?"

    Fang Fei was puzzled again, she said, is there still a need to ask? Can you not worry? Isn't this what your program group produced?

    Just when the staff put away the question cards and were about to retire after success, Fang Fei asked the camera with a soul: "I heard that in the previous two seasons of your program, there were guests who left the show and then broke up? Did you forget before starting the show?" Bye?"

    Her question was ridiculous, but her questioning tone was so sincere.

    Usually when the filming crew starts up, there will be a ceremony to light incense and pray for safety. Fang Fei doesn't participate in many variety shows, and I don't know if they have anything to say about this.

    "..." If her tone wasn't sincere, the film director would have thought she was trying to blame them.

    The crew couldn't answer, so they had to shamefully choose the urine escape, thinking that this was fortunately not a live broadcast, otherwise this would be the scene of a large-scale accident!

    Tang Heng also underwent apheresis after grooming.

    When asked that he was older than Fang Fei, and whether he took care of Fang Fei as an Alpha more in his life, Mr. Tang thought about it carefully, and secretly blushed: "It's ashamed to say, but he actually takes care of me more. "

    Although he himself is not an idiot in life, he really doesn't pay much attention to the details of life. He doesn't pay much attention to food and clothing. Sometimes he forgets to eat and sleep when he is busy with work. Fang Fei often educates him because of this.

    The staff was puzzled again:? ? ? Why does it seem to be different from what I imagined next year A?

    In the end, Mr. Tang put his palms together for the camera: "I hope that after the end of this season, I won't be the CP who breaks up."

    Follow up with the filming director: "!!!"

    Good guy, isn't this why the family doesn't enter the house? right?

    At half past nine, Fang Fei sent Tang Heng to the airport.

    Usually when Tang Heng goes out, he is accompanied by an assistant who can help him with everything, but this time it is really all up to him.

    Fang Fei followed beside him, helping him push the luggage with a trolley, babbling like a worried old mother, and had long forgotten that there was a camera team following him.

    "Fang Fei." Tang Heng squeezed her fingers, the two stopped at the baggage check-in area, he turned to look at her helplessly, "I'm already thirty years old, it's not that I can't take care of myself..."

    Obviously he is older, why is she the one who is worried?

    Fang Fei put her luggage on the weighing machine, completely ignoring what he said just now, and told herself: "I have already trimmed the luggage, but it is still a bit heavy. You can ask someone to help you carry it. Don't force yourself."

    Speaking of it, the most worrying thing for Fang Fei is Tang Heng's character. He is used to swallowing all kinds of hardships by himself. Distressed.

    "I know." The

    two of them held hands and arrived at the security checkpoint. Tang Heng turned around and hugged her waist, his chin rested on her shoulder, and suddenly felt a little reluctant.

    Since the two of them formally dated, except for the time when Fang Fei went on a business trip to Shanghai, they hadn't been separated much.

    Now that they are going to be separated suddenly, Tang Heng always feels empty in his heart.

    Only then did he realize that habit is really the scariest thing.

    Fang Fei turned her face and kissed him on the cheek: "I'll meet you in a few days, remember to eat and sleep on time, and take care of yourself."

    "Yes."

    For so long, he was used to being taken care of by her all the time Then, she was also used to taking care of him, which almost made her forget that her Mr. Tang was originally a ridiculous Omega.

    After sending President Tang away, she also went home to pack her luggage and prepared to fly to Ancheng the next day.

    In the evening, she received a call from Tang Heng. He should still be at the airport, and the voice on the receiver was messy.

    But it's only a four-hour flight from Imperial Capital to Yuncheng, Tang Heng's flight departs at noon, why is it getting dark now, and people are still at the airport?