Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Hot search again Although he is not young, but his hair...

    When Fang Fei took care of herself, Tang Heng was already lying on the bed. He was lying on his side with his legs curled up and his back facing the door. She didn't know if he was asleep or not.

    Gently turning off the light, Fang Fei kicked off her slippers and lay down on the bed, afraid to wake Tang Heng up, so she didn't dare to make any big moves, so she lay on her back and closed her eyes.

    Just when she was about to fall asleep, she heard some movement beside her, and then felt Tang Heng approaching, he gently hugged her shoulders, and put his head against hers.

    She rolled over and put her arms around his waist, and rubbed her chin against the tip of his nose: "What's wrong?"

    "You really don't think I'm old?"

    His voice was muffled, and the question of age was a hurdle in his heart. Son, he is seven or eight years older than her, it may not be obvious now, but what about in a few years?

    "Tang Heng." Fang Fei pinched the tip of his nose, a little annoyed, "You are not old, and why do I care about this, who is not old that day."

    Tang Heng buried his head in her shoulder, smelling her The breath on her body wanted to seek some sense of security: "But I..."

    Fang Fei propped up her body, leaned over and stared at him: "If you still don't believe me, then I will..."

    Squeezing his chin, she directly After kissing, her lips and teeth rubbed against each other, and she could see his drooping eyelashes trembling.

    Finally, when Tang Heng was about to lose her breath, she let him go, and bit his lips when she left: "Thinking too much makes you bald."

    "Fang Fei!"

    President Tang blew up again, and he Although he is not young, his hair is still very thick!

    Fang Fei giggled, stretched out her hand to pull him in front of her and hugged him tightly, and kissed the corners of his eyes: "Sleep obediently."

    Tomorrow is a day of leisure, and she still wants to go on a date with him.

    The next morning, the first rays of sunlight penetrated through the cracks in the curtains and fell on Tang Heng's sleeping face. Fang Fei propped up her arms and watched for a long while, reluctant to move her nest.

    With her hands hanging above her, she copied his eyebrows and eyes, the bridge of his nose and lips, then leaned over and secretly kissed his forehead before getting up to prepare breakfast.

    Twenty minutes later, she went back to the room, flicking his crow-feather eyelashes lightly: "If you don't get up again, I'll kiss you!"

    Tang Heng moved his body under the quilt, and pulled out an arm to pat her off. Hand, it was rare for him to have a good night's sleep, yet he was disturbed, so angry.

    Fang Fei intends to persevere.

    She simply stretched out her long arms and hugged President Tang together with the quilt into her arms, and rubbed her cheek against his: "You must have breakfast." With

    such a big movement, Tang Heng really couldn't continue to pretend nothing happened. , Eyelids fluttered twice and opened, only to find that I was hugged by Fang Fei like a silkworm baby... Mr.

    Tang: It's so shameful, it must be the wrong way for me to open my eyes.

    Then he closed his eyes again.

    When he opened his eyes again, he found that he was still a silkworm baby, and finally couldn't help it: "Fang Fei! Let go!"

    Mr. Tang's shame burst out in an instant. When did he, the dignified president, want to talk so much like now?

    "I thought you wanted me to take you out."

    Fang Fei let go of him with a smile, and brought the prepared breakfast to the table. After he finished washing, the two sat at the table together.

    There are very few opportunities for them to have breakfast together. Fang Fei is now thinking of finishing the variety show at hand, and then he can often be with Tang Heng, eating together, watching movies together, shopping together, and being generous like other couples fall in love.

    However, there are always people who do not allow them peace.

    Today, their names once again topped the hot search list together.