Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    "It's not unpleasant." There is also a camera in the bedroom, and you can't change clothes, so Tang Heng took the pajamas into the bathroom, intending to take a shower and change again, he said lightly, "I just feel a little too young."

    They are not people from the same channel at all, like Yang Lu who is in the tea art class, in the entertainment circle, they are just younger brothers.

    The prosperous Tang held by Tang Heng is an existence at the top of the pyramid in the entertainment industry.

    In such a comparison, it is really difficult for the two of them to have a common language. In addition, the other party seems to have no kindness towards him, so he naturally doesn't need to stick to it, let alone care about it.

    After hanging up the phone with Fang Fei, Tang Heng removed the microphone from his body and threw it on the bed, then went back to the bathroom to take a shower.

    The warm water slid down the back of his neck, washing away his exhaustion after a long day of traveling.

    It seems that since having Fang Fei by his side, he hasn't been so tired for a long time. As long as there is that person, she will be the first to do whatever she does, and she just treats him like a sweet flower in the greenhouse.

    The program team rented them a two-story villa with two bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs, all with private bathrooms, and the three groups of CPs occupy one room.

    Yang Lu first chose the downstairs bedroom, which means that his group of CPs can monopolize this floor at night, which is more comfortable. The two rooms on the upper floor were similar, so Tang Heng randomly chose the one on the far left.

    After eleven o'clock in the evening, the third Omega guest arrived late.

    With a box office of 20 billion, actress Bai Xi dragged a pink and tender suitcase and stood outside the door ringing the doorbell. After waiting for a long time, Tang Heng ran downstairs with wet hair to open the door.

    The southern city is already hot in April. It just rained a few days ago. The weather outside is not cold, but rather muggy and full of mosquitoes. After standing outside for a few minutes, several mosquito bags appeared on Baixi’s legs .

    "I'm sorry, I didn't hear the sound when I took a shower upstairs." The

    female Omega was weaker than the male Omega, so Tang Heng offered to help her carry the suitcase into the door.

    He is not completely unfamiliar with Baixi. She acted in a movie produced by Sheng Tang before, and the two of them met once.

    Bai Xi is two years younger than Tang Heng, and has no financial background. She climbed up to the throne step by step through her own hard work.

    Over the years, she has roughly 50 or so films, with roles ranging from side effects to starring roles, and none of them have used a double. No matter how difficult the scene is, she will act in person, and she is never afraid even if she is injured.

    In addition to "acting is not life-threatening", Baixi also has a label -

    outspoken, dare to say anything.

    "Oh, someone lives on the first floor." When she passed the bedroom where Yang Lu lived on the first floor, she heard the sound of a TV playing inside the door, and she approached Tang Heng, pointed to the tightly closed door, and asked in a low voice, "What's inside?" Is that person very old?"

    With such back of ears?

    Tang Heng had already heard the doorbell upstairs, but his room was so close that he couldn't hear it?