Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Forced to go on a business trip, can you quickly give Song Sui this crazy...

    Fang Fei's ten slender fingers fluttered and danced on the black and white keys, and the gentle sound of the piano was like the jingle of a clear spring, and the splash of water hit Tang Heng's heart one after another.

    The irritated emotions just now are being calmed down a little bit, and the frown between the brows is gradually relaxed.

    He closed his eyes and raised his head slightly, letting the clear "ding dong" sound of the piano enter his ears, and letting the afterglow of the setting sun shine on his cold white skin, feeling a moment of tranquility.

    Fang Fei tilted her head, and could see the fine, light fluff on his skin under the sunlight.

    That pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes stared at him seriously, then slightly parted his lips and began to chant.

    Her voice is so sweet that it can outline the image of a pure and cute girl in people's ears.

    But this time she did not use such a singing voice again.

    The voice of singing is low and gentle, which is the same as when she speaks on weekdays.

    Rather than saying that she is singing, it is better to say that she is telling.

    Hearing her voice, Tang Heng opened his eyes, which happened to meet her.

    He froze for a moment, and didn't even realize that it wasn't a simple piano piece, but a love song—

    the world stole your candy,

    time made you flustered,

    I came in a hurry when I was late,

    ... the

    singing Stopped, Tang Heng was still there in a daze, but his eyes were red.

    "Our sugar will melt if we cry again." Fang Fei quickly wrapped him in her arms and rubbed the corners of his red eyes, "This is my new single, the song is called "Fang Tang", do you like it? "

    Mr. Tang: Humph!"

    One head plunged into Fang Fei's arms and became a quail again.

    Some people always like to do this kind of annoying behavior, and it's not like they're making idol dramas!

    But... he felt inexplicably more at ease.

    As long as the two of them are firmly together, it's fine for them to live their lives, so why bother to think about things all day long.

    Even if this beauty is just a dream, then he should try not to wake up.

    If Fang Fei knew what he was thinking right now, he would probably be so angry that he would smash the piano.

    How did you figure it out?

    This is clearly lying flat!

    Mr. Tang, who was laying flat, suddenly remembered something, and withdrew from her arms, staring at her resentfully with his mouth curled up: "I'm sick, do you still have to go on a business trip? Scumbag!"

    Fang Fei: ...

    You can scold me, but you don't have to say that.

    Fang Fei didn't want to go on a business trip either ,

    she wished she could follow Tang Heng's ass all day long.

    I especially remember that Song Papi Sui stood on the desk proudly with his hands on his hips and said, "If you don't help me on a business trip, I won't help Sheng Tang wipe his ass! Just a little bit!"