Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Women's Clothing Sugar Boss? Come on, happy to choose one? ...

    Ever since his mother passed away when he was a child, Tang Heng never uttered the word "mother" again, and now he chewed the meaning of these two words repeatedly, and his throat was inexplicably choked.

    He opened his mouth, feeling his throat was sore, he couldn't even utter a single syllable, so he could only cast a look of help to Fang Fei.

    Seeing that his eyes were red, Fang Fei guessed that he probably remembered the past again, so she hurried over and hugged his shoulder to comfort him: "It's okay, there's no rush."

    ​​Seeing this, Fang Yun also immediately smoothed things over: "Yes, no Hurry up, go out and watch TV, the meal will be ready soon."

    She was being reckless.

    Things like changing your mouth have to go with the flow, this is the first time we meet, and it really shouldn't let people call mom when they come up.

    Fang Fei wanted to pull Tang Heng out, but he grabbed her hand instead.

    Tang Heng stood still, shook his head at her, tried his best to suppress his emotions, with a smile on his face, looked at Fang Yun and shouted: "Mom."

    Fang Yun was stunned for a moment, and then responded pleasantly Said: "Hey!"

    She was holding the cooking shovel, wishing she could jump on the spot twice.

    Oh, it's great, she has another big boy.

    At this time, Tang Heng's brows and eyes were full of smiles.

    When he was a child, he always looked forward to having a normal family, with loving parents, tolerant and charitable to the younger generation, and a happy family.

    But it was just his expectation.

    The place he grew up in couldn't even be called home.

    Violence, verbal abuse, cheating... These are all Tang Dazhi's crimes. At that time, Tang Heng's only goal was to escape from that place.

    Looking at Fang Fei now, looking at her warm home, he is smiling from the bottom of his heart.

    How fortunate to be a part of this.

    Before coming here, he was still nervous repeatedly, worrying whether they would accept him or not. It turned out that Fang Fei was right, as long as she liked it, they would like it too.

    Aiwu and Wuba, they unconditionally support all her decisions.

    I'm so envious of her, she has such a good family.

    Fang Fei is now like a roundworm in his stomach, and he only needs a look on his face to guess what he is thinking.

    "This will be your home from now on, huh?" She pinched his fingers and pulled him to the living room to sit down and rest.

    Song Sui had just packed up the pile of things that Fang Fei and the others had brought, and found a comfortable place on the sofa to sit down, when he saw orange lightning rushing out of the kitchen.

    "..." As soon as Song Sui lowered his head, he saw that the poached egg had squatted to the position where his butt was about to fall.

    "Meow——" Your mother calls you to help in the kitchen!

    The poached egg raised its neck and yelled at him.

    "Why are you bullying me too!" Song Sui didn't understand cat language, and felt that he was in such a miserable situation. He was definitely not the baby of this family!