Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Mark Tang Heng: Bullied me and still want to slap my ass and leave? ...

    does it worth?

    Tang Heng was stunned, the development of the matter was far beyond his imagination.

    He felt that maybe he hadn't eaten for too long, so he couldn't turn his head. Why did he understand every word Fang Fei said, but he couldn't understand the combination?

    Fang Fei looked at his ignorant and confused expression, thinking of testing him.

    She leaned closer again, pulled off the restraint bracelet on his hand, bent one knee of one leg against the seat between his legs, her pheromone didn't have any smell, but at this moment it was real wrapped him up.

    This oppressive posture made Tang Heng flustered for a moment. Her pheromones seemed to be pervasive around him, spying on him. He needed all his strength to control his pheromones so as not to entangle with her. .

    This feeling of uncontrollable pheromones is the same as entering the estrus period. At this time, he is completely suppressed by her, and he is so soft that he has no ability to resist. If he is not against the back of the seat, he should I can't sit still.

    In such a situation, within half an hour, he would probably lose consciousness, as he had when they first met.

    Fang Fei supported the handle of the seat with her two arms, her peach blossom eyes were drooping, and she was enduring the turbulent emotions.

    If it weren't for the suppressor on her body, it is estimated that the pheromone is about to go berserk by now, and there is really no resistance to him.

    "Are you afraid of me? Are you disgusted? Are you disgusted?"

    She stared into his eyes, not wanting to miss his every reaction.

    Tang Heng wanted to shrink his body into a ball, but he couldn't.

    Afraid?

    In fact, he is not afraid, Fang Fei will not hurt him, he knows it.

    There is no disgust, nor does it feel disgusting.

    but……

    "Do you want me to continue?" Fang Fei raised her hand to pinch his chin, stroked the slightly prickly stubble on it, and leaned over to kiss his lips.

    She felt Tang Heng's body tremble, but he didn't hide or retreat.

    It's just that at the same time, she also felt a cold touch across the corners of their lips.

    he is crying.

    Fang Fei opened her eyes, let go of him and retreated a little, the tip of their noses touched and they gasped. She touched his cheek with her fingers, wiping away his tears.

    Maybe she was a little impatient.

    It's all Wu Yi's fault, otherwise she wouldn't be so overwhelmed by her emotions!

    He used to hold back no matter what he encountered, but now his tears kept falling.

    Fang Fei felt that she might have frightened him, so she suppressed the pheromones and put on the suppression bracelet for him.

    She touched the top of his head: "I'm sorry, I scared you."

    Suppressing the urge to eat this cherry directly in her heart, she turned his seat in the other direction: "Let's eat first, Otherwise, my stomach will hurt."