Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Awkward ghosts can't think of Jingjing, they can only think of Fei Fei! ...

    The cold wind in January in the north raised the hem of Tang Heng's woolen coat that he hadn't had time to button up, and the slight chill penetrated into the crevices of the sweater, making his heart cool.

    Like his mood at the moment.

    Fang Fei stared blankly at her hand that was thrown away by him for a long time, and saw that he was flinching from the wind, so she stepped forward to help him fasten his clothes.

    But Tang Heng took another half step back, silently fastened his coat buttons, put his hands in his pockets, stared at his toes and refused to look up.

    He didn't dare to see Fang Fei's expression now.

    Even some self-loathing.

    The Fang family was kind to him, and what happened today was a scheme of someone with a heart. Even the reason why Fang Fei didn't tell him about it was because he was afraid that he would overthink it.

    Obviously she did nothing wrong... What was wrong was his sensitivity and low self-esteem, and the high wall he built in his heart.

    Fang Fei's outstretched hand only squeezed a wisp of air, paused in mid-air, and then retracted weakly, her shoulders sank, and she looked a little dejected.

    It is perfectly normal for two people to have conflicts when getting along. If he points out what he did wrong or made him angry, she can reflect on it, apologize, and try to do better next time.

    But she doesn't like being pushed away by his cold face like now.

    "Tang Heng." Her voice was listless, low and hoarse, without the clarity and agility of the past, she said, "I'm so tired."

    The small figures of the two were submerged in the hustle and bustle of the city center. A sigh was carried away by the honking of passing traffic, and Tang Heng couldn't hear it clearly.

    The two walked along the side of the road, their shadows were stretched out by the street lights, Tang Heng was in front, Fang Fei was behind, no one broke the silence.

    It was only when Tang Heng stopped that he realized that they had already walked from the lights to the dead of night, and at some point, it started to snow.

    He stopped under the street lamp at the entrance of the apartment complex, looked up at the sky with black clouds and the gray snow, and glanced at Fang Fei's slowly approaching figure from the corner of his eye.

    The dim light shone on his face, there was no warmth, only loneliness.

    Seeing this scene from a distance, Fang Fei was both angry and distressed.

    His character was brought to him by his native family, and he cannot imagine changing it overnight.

    She walked up to him, carefully lowered the hand she extended towards him, resisted the urge to hug him, forced a smile and asked him: "Is there anything you want to say?"

    Tang Heng closed his eyes, He took a deep breath and said, "I... want to be quiet."

    He turned around to leave, but he wanted to say a thousand words, but he couldn't say a word.

    I was sulking all night, which is a bit ridiculous now that I think about it. Who should he be angry with?

    The Fang family that Qi helped him, or Fang Fei who knew about it earlier than him? Or Zhao Lan, who pierced the window paper angrily?

    Tang Heng poked the thin layer of snow on the ground with the toe of his shoe, his heart seemed to be pinched by a hand, the pain was unbearable, and the soreness was unbearable.

    He can only be angry with the past that he doesn't want to recall, and it's just to make fun of others.

    Fang Fei frowned and stared at him for a long while, finally couldn't hold back the smile on her face, and gritted her teeth: "Want to be quiet?"

    How can that be?

    If you want to go crazy!

    "!" Tang Heng stopped and watched her slowly approaching him, feeling a little nervous for some reason.

    "Tang Heng, don't even think about the cold war!"

    Her tone was cold, her expression was not right, her face was tense, her mouth was also tense...

    Tang Heng wanted to hide to the side, but was blocked by an electric pole , there is no way out.

    Seeing her suddenly raise her arm and lower it towards his head, his heart also shrank suddenly.

    Could it be that she was really angry and wanted to violently suppress him!

    President Tang clenched his lips and closed his eyes, waiting for her next move.

    In the end, there was no pain, only a chuckle from her.

    Tang Heng slowly opened her eyes a little, and then, she put her warm palm on the top of his hair, rubbed it violently a few times, sighed and said: "Mr. Do you want domestic violence?"

    Seeing his flustered appearance, Fang Fei was immediately amused.

    "!" You know again! Mr. Tang's eyes wandered from side to side, but he didn't dare to meet Fang Fei's eyes, and muttered, "...No."

    He tried his best to lean back, not knowing what she would do next.

    "Tang Heng." Fang Fei narrowed the distance between the two of them again, stretched out her arms around his waist, put her head on his neck and took a deep breath to fill her nose with his scent, "We don't want Cold War, okay?"

    When getting along with people, the most taboo thing is not to communicate.

    When misunderstandings that are not resolved in time become barriers, the relationship will fade.

    She doesn't want this.

    Tang Heng turned his head to look at her, this was the first time her eyes turned red in front of him.

    In the past, no matter how sweet and soft she looked, she was still a strong and responsible Alpha in her heart, but now she was so sad that she seemed to cry.

    Tang Heng only felt a throbbing pain in his heart, and his hands were so flustered that there was nowhere to put them.

    Fang Fei sniffed, pressed back the tears in her eyes, raised her head and stared fixedly at him who was at a loss: "If you have any thoughts, just say them, don't keep yourself sad, huh?

    " Tang Heng, who is good at talking, pursed his lips, not knowing how to speak.

    After a while, he also sniffed.

    Fang Fei thought he was going to cry, so she patted him on the back to comfort him: "It's okay, it's okay if you don't want to say it..."

    "Ah-choo—"

    President Tang rubbed his nose, "I might have a cold."

    Fang Fei Fei: "..." Did you do it on purpose?

    Can you not spoil the atmosphere every time!

    She gave a low laugh helplessly, took off the white wool scarf around her neck and tied it around his neck, then took his hand: "Let's go home first."

    Tang Heng buried half of his face in the She slipped into the scarf, and rubbed the corners of the scarf drooping outside with her fingertips. It was soft and warm, just like her.

    But he was still awkward about what happened before, and wanted to take back the hand that was held by her.

    Sensing his movement, Fang Fei calmly held him tighter.

    I couldn't help laughing in my heart: Childish and awkward ghost!