Chapter 34

Chapter 34 OO love is real hammer? Fangtang cp: The hot search is always...

    Late at night, at the entrance of a high-end hotel in Beijing.

    A man in his early forties lit a cigarette, his eyes were squinted, and the smoke from his nose blurred his expression.

    Soon, a young woman with a black mask came over, grabbed his arm, and walked to the hotel together.

    "Mr. Wu, is the matter still not settled?" The woman said in a coquettish voice, full of charm.

    Wu Yi threw the cigarette butt into the trash can, with a cloudy face: "Hmph, he is lucky to see him, shameless, really think I dare not expose it?"

    "Then you have to act quickly, otherwise if It's not worth it for Fang Fei to listen to the wind and run away." The woman stroked the pair of valuable emerald earrings on her earlobe, and said the most sinister words in a casual manner, "Since Fang Fei dares to If you mess with me, don't blame me for making her unable to turn around again!"

    As soon as the affair scandal between her and Tang Heng came out, Fang Fei would definitely be kicked out of the circle, and Tang Heng would fall, so naturally there would be no capital to support her she.

    The two entered the room together, but they didn't know that they were followed and photographed all the way.

    A well-equipped paparazzi trotted all the way into the bathroom in the downstairs hall, uploaded all the material he had just taken, and forwarded it to Jin Yan.

    Then put away the camera and left the hotel as if nothing had happened, hiding his merit and fame.

    On the

    other side, the two people being discussed are still producing dog food.

    "Take the medicine." Fang Fei dug Tang Heng out of the bed and let him sit in his arms.

    "It's uncomfortable, I don't want to eat." Tang Heng looked away expressionlessly.

    Omega will have various degrees of adverse reactions after receiving the label, which is a normal phenomenon similar to allergies.

    But Tang Heng felt that his adverse reactions were too serious. He felt uncomfortable in various ways, had frequent low-grade fevers, and lost his appetite for eating. He had lost a lot of weight over the past week.

    A few days ago, he was willing to take the medicine and carry it, but now he feels sick whenever he sees the medicine.

    Fang Fei squeezed his shoulder, thinking that his unreasonable appearance was too cute: "Who will take medicine when he is not feeling uncomfortable?"

    She never thought that it was just a temporary mark that could make him have such a big reaction. His warm forehead made her feel distressed and blamed herself.

    Marking this matter is not in a hurry, if she knew she would not do it.

    In the end, Tang Heng was coaxed into taking the medicine, and then fell asleep peacefully.

    Fang Fei pulled the corner of the quilt for him, and said good night softly.

    Originally, she was on vacation for the past few days, and planned to take Tang Heng back to the old house to formally introduce him to her family, but now it seems that she can only postpone it.

    Tang Heng was still dizzy when he woke up in the morning, so he skipped work.

    Fang Fei took the patient's meal into the room, set up a small table on the bed, stuffed a cushion behind his waist, and leaned over to ask for a good morning kiss.

    Tang Heng withdrew his head, and pressed his palm against her lips: "I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

    Why is this man always making flirtatious operations? Who doesn't have a taste when he wakes up early in the morning? He can't ruin his image as a cold president!

    Seeing his embarrassment, Fang Fei almost laughed out loud, pulled his hand off her face and held it in her hand, squinting her eyes and stepped forward again.

    Tang Heng's head was already on the head of the bed, and Mr. Tang, who had nowhere to hide, became angry again: "Fang Fei!"

    How could you be such a Fang Fei! If you take off the skin of National Sweet O, you will start to reveal your true nature, right? !

    A certain person who exposed his nature didn't care how much he complained about himself, and took advantage of his inattention to sip on his lips, and then quickly retreated: "Mr. Tang is so sweet!"

    Her triumphant little eyes were filled with: I will kiss and kiss and kiss! What can you do to me!

    "Rogue!" Tang Heng lowered his head and began to drink the porridge, poking the spoon extremely hard at the bottom of the bowl, as if trying to pierce the bottom of the bowl.

    Then Fang Fei saw that he was secretly blushing with an expression of "kill you stab you".

    ·

    The last performance of "Positive Boy 1" had a perfect curtain call. For this performance, the program team specially rented a venue that can accommodate more audiences, and the stage sound effects are perfect.

    Fang Fei stood under the spotlight and announced the final ranking.

    The top seven trainees formed a limited group to officially debut. Looking at these youngsters, Fang Fei also recalled their enthusiasm when SA was first established.

    "I wish you a bright future and an immortal soul!"

    This is Fang Fei's most sincere blessing as a person who has been there.

    The tens of thousands of fans present stood up and cheered, perhaps this is the happiness that has been cultivated.

    Netizens quickly put the debut of Y7's limited group at the top of the hot search list, followed by an orange "boil".

    However, the netizens were stunned in the next second.

    Because they saw that another hot search was crazily crawling to the homepage, and there was a crimson explosive word hanging behind it.

    #The owner of Shengtang Entertainment is Omega#

    There is another one following closely behind——

    #Tang Heng Fang Fei OO Love Real Hammer#