Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Cheng Yan's box lunch has become a joke in the eyes of everyone......

    The four of them entered the private room that had been reserved in advance, and ordered a large pot of mandarin ducks, half red soup and half broth.

    Lu Xin looked at Mr. Tang across from him, holding back a smile that made the corners of his mouth twitch.

    Oh my god, help me! Is this guy in the fluffy hat really the ice-like Mr. Tang?

    Of course, Tang Heng couldn't hide her little tricks, but the other party was Fang Fei's friend, so he definitely couldn't turn against him because of this little thing.

    Mr. Tang took off his hat, and Shunmao became Friedmao.

    Fang Fei "giggled" and helped him smooth his hair, then got up and helped him hang his coat and hat on the hanger.

    "To be honest, Mr. Tang, when Brother Fei was so gentle, he was just pretending." Lu Xin complained mercilessly.

    In the past, they only knew that Fang Fei had just returned from abroad to join their SA by airborne, and because of her super singing and dancing skills, she took the C position.

    At that time, there were still a lot of people in the company who disapproved of her, and she was ridiculed everywhere as an airborne soldier, who came to form a girl group after learning how to sing and dance.

    But this is the master who is not afraid of heaven and earth, and directly slaps people's faces with explosive strength.

    Afterwards, they made their debut smoothly, and the other four of them were all pretending to be cute with their manager. Only her, Brother Fei, was haggling with her manager all day long, and they were all stupid at that time.

    Sister, will you really not be hidden by the company? !

    It was only when the scandal between Fang Fei and Tang Heng became serious a while ago that they realized that he was the young owner of the company.

    Your brother Fei is still your brother Fei!

    Tang Heng held the hot tea that Fang Fei had just stuffed for him, and asked softly, "What about now?"

    "It must be really gentle now, she looks at you with my dog ​​food in her eyes. "Lu Xin stuck out her tongue.

    She felt that if she said something bad about Brother Fei in front of Mr. Tang, she would be the one who would be hidden by the company tomorrow.

    The bottom of the pot boiled, and Fang Fei threw Tang Heng's favorite ox-eye meat into the stock pot.

    Tang Heng saw it: "I want to eat spicy food."

    In fact, he can't eat spicy food today. Although the embarrassing period of my uncle has passed, there will be pain in the abdomen where the genital cavity is located, and eating spicy food will stimulate it.

    Under the table, Fang Fei secretly stretched out her hand and put it on Tang Heng's lower abdomen: "Won't it hurt if you eat spicy food?"

    She didn't know much about this, but she heard that it was necessary to avoid cold and spicy food, otherwise it would cause abdominal pain. Tolerate.

    "It will hurt." Premier Tang said confidently.

    Fang Fei poked his stomach: "That can't be eaten, I will cook ginger brown sugar water for you later."

    It is said that people with cold body will have more pain in special periods, and ginger brown sugar water can dispel the cold. Seeing how Tang Heng can go out in only a suit in winter, it's hard not to feel cold.