Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Drunk, he just feels uncomfortable, and wants to come to the national...

    When Tang Heng spoke, his body bent down naturally, getting a little closer to Fang Fei.

    With each breath, there seemed to be a rolling heat wave rolling between the two of them.

    "Drinking?" Fang Fei took a step back unnaturally. She was a normal Alpha, but she was so seduced by an Omega full of alcohol, and she couldn't guarantee whether she could hold it.

    Tang Heng didn't know what she was thinking, he just felt uncomfortable, and wanted to come to Guomin Tian O to talk about poetry, poetry and life ideals.

    He simply took out the other hand holding a dozen beers hidden behind him, and stared eagerly at her room: "Can I go in now?"

    "Mr. Tang..." This is not very good, lonely O's.

    Tang Heng thought it was quite good, regardless of whether Fang Fei agreed or not, he pushed her away and went straight into the room.

    Fang Fei felt that Tang Heng must have drunk his head, and his footsteps were a little wobbly.

    After poking her head out to make sure that the corridor was quiet and no one was watching, Fang Fei closed the door, assigned Tang Heng who was swaying on the coffee table to the sofa, and sat down beside him.

    She is a little thankful now that the room is very tidy and there is no mess that can't be seen.

    Tang Heng just gulped down his drink in the pose he had been manipulated into, without saying a word.

    Seeing his stern face gradually turn red, Fang Fei grabbed his wrist and said, "Mr. Tang, it's time to go back and rest."

    She could tell that he was in a bad mood, but she couldn't guess what was going on. To communicate with her, she naturally didn't want to touch the other party's private affairs hastily.

    Tang Heng's wrist struggled a few times in her hand without breaking free, finally raised his head, gave her an aggrieved look, then lowered his eyes again.

    Then Fang Fei panicked.

    She saw Mr. Tang, who had always been so cold that he was indifferent, started to drop the golden beans.

    Unlike the past few times when he tried his best to endure and not want to show vulnerability in front of others, this time he really cried unabashedly.

    Just because he was not allowed to continue drinking? ? ?

    "Wait!" Fang Fei tore a few pieces of tissue paper and pasted it on Tang Heng's face indiscriminately, trying to stop his tears from falling down, but those eyes were like two springs, and they couldn't stop at all. "Okay, okay, let's continue drinking...don't cry."

    She returned the bottle to him, resigned herself to helping Tang Heng wipe away her tears and comforted him softly.

    "Fang Fei, are you so nice to everyone?" He stopped crying and asked questions instead.

    No, I'm just being polite.

    This is Fang Fei's answer in her heart, but before she can say it, Tang Heng has already jumped to the next question: "Actually, you don't want to be an Omega, do you? Omega is beautiful, but it is also weak. An Alpha can have countless Omega, But Omega..."

    Next, Mr. Tang listed to her thousands of pitiful aspects of Omega, and expressed his resentment and helplessness for his own Omega status, and poured the wine from the bottle down his throat He choked and coughed.

    This made Fang Fei suddenly realize that Tang Heng might have had some bad experiences before that made him so sensitive.

    Although, she is not an Omega, she is a real Alpha, and she feels the need to explain this.

    "Mr. Tang, I'm actually a..." Alpha...before he finished speaking, the empty wine bottle in Tang Heng's hand fell to the ground with a bang, and he himself fell asleep on the back of the sofa.

    "President Tang?" Fang Fei called out a few times, but there was no response.

    The light in the room was very bright, and Fang Fei could clearly see his little movements of smacking his lips unconsciously, as well as his eyelashes trembling like butterfly wings, and his Adam's apple rolling from time to time. She felt like a wooden stake lit by a fire, and her whole body became hot.

    Ah, what did she do wrong, why did she have to face such an inhumane test!

    Obviously she couldn't wake Tang Heng up, but it would definitely not be a wise choice for her to carry the sleeping Tang Heng back to the upstairs room at such a late hour. up.

    "I'm sorry." In the end, she lifted Tang Heng horizontally and put him on her bed, covered him with the quilt, and brushed away the broken hair hanging from his eyelids, feeling a little tangled in her heart.

    She kind of wanted to do something really rude to him.