Chapter 66

Chapter 66 I Just Like You, My Guy, You Can Throw a Wine Bottle,...

    In the living room where only a small wall lamp was lit, Fang Fei slumped on the sofa, the white light of the mobile phone screen illuminated her entire face pale, and her fingers quickly pressed the on-screen keyboard to a place called The three people sent a message in the WeChat/letter group of "I sent the king to patrol the mountains".

    [Stop blah]: Help! ! !

    [Don't babble]: It's like this, I have a friend whose boyfriend is always angry... After

    sending the message, Fang Fei put the phone on her chest and sighed.

    Although President Tang was still abducted by her, as soon as he got home, he threw a quilt on the sofa for her, and then quickly ran back to the bedroom and locked the door behind him.

    The whole set of movements flowed smoothly, as if they had been rehearsed many times in advance.

    Just, strangely skilled!

    After a while, the phone vibrated, and I opened the message to see——

    【Mai to me】: Oh, Brother Fei, are you still making friends out of nothing?

    [Give me Mai]: Mr. Tang is always angry, it's probably your fault!

    [I close the microphone]: Did you quarrel with Mr. Tang?

    This "Give Me Mai" is Lu Xin's group nickname, and "I Shun Mai" is Yijin.

    The two of them didn't get involved in the annual meeting, and they made an appointment to go out on a trip. For the time being, they don't know what happened that night.

    Fang Fei didn't know how to explain this matter, so she could only take the blame for the time being.

    [Don't babble]: How to coax? Ask for a plan.

    [Give me Mai]: Go on a date! Our cute Omega is easy to coax, and you will have fun playing with it!

    [I shut the mic]: Mr. Tang is bored, why don't you go to the vent room?

    Emotional house?

    Fang Fei stared at the screen for a long time, opened an App and began to search for nearby stores, browsed through several, and finally chose the one with the most comprehensive facilities and clicked the reservation button.

    Good guy, you can throw wine bottles, smash the TV, and punch sandbags... It should be quite suitable for Mr. Tang.

    After confirming the itinerary, Fang Fei jumped off the sofa, went to make two packs of cold medicine for Mr. Tang, and deliberately made a lot of noise while wearing slippers to find a sense of presence.

    Sure enough, Mr. Tang, who pretended to be an ostrich in the house, couldn't take it anymore—

    "Are you going to demolish the house!"

    Mr. Tang was originally upset, but now he was driven mad by Fang Fei's tossing.

    He climbed out of the quilt with the bird's nest head on, picked up a pillow and threw it in the direction of the door.

    It just so happened that Fang Fei was holding a cup of medicine, and secretly opened the door with a key to come in. The feather pillow hit her forehead impartially.

    Fang Fei: Very good, I chose the right place for the date!

    Fortunately, the pillow didn't spill the medicine in the cup.

    She bent down to pick up the pillow calmly, and walked towards the bed like a normal person: "Didn't you say you have a cold?"

    When handing the water glass to Tang Heng, she sat on the side of the bed very naturally, Perfectly implemented the truth of "as long as I have a thick skin, the world can't do anything to me".

    When Tang Heng took the cold medicine, his fingers trembled, and the fingertips of the two inevitably touched each other. At that moment, he felt the coldness all over his body disappeared, as if he had been electrocuted.

    He drank the medicine silently, his eyes glanced at the down pillow held in her arms.

    This person was obviously hit on the head by some inexplicable just now, but he didn't feel angry at all, and even sent medicine to him thoughtfully... Such a good person, why on earth can he stand by her side?

    Ever since he came out of the annual meeting, his heart has been empty, as if the bargaining chip that was tightly held in his hand suddenly disappeared.

    The more he wanted to hold on tightly, the quicker the quicksand of emotion would scatter, and he began to hesitate, not daring to accept or take the initiative.

    Because he couldn't imagine what it would be like to have the candy in his hand being taken away.

    It was obviously a sweet cold medicine, but when it passed through the throat, it suddenly became bitter for some reason.

    He closed his already red eyes, and gulped down the whole cup of medicine in one gulp, only he knew how miserable he was.

    In fact, Fang Fei also knew it. Only after seeing him like this did she know that her heart would really cause physical pain because of another person.

    She took the cup from Tang Heng's hand, helped him to lie down silently, and gently helped him pull up the quilt and tuck the corners of the quilt tightly.

    Tang Heng could only passively accept all this like a piece of wood.

    After the rustling sound stopped, he thought Fang Fei had left, and secretly opened his eyes to look.

    As soon as her eyelids opened a crack, her kiss landed on his forehead.

    Her lips were very soft, and the kiss was as light as a feather, without any lust/desire, only with unspeakable love and cherishment.

    "Take a good rest and don't think too much." He heard her say, "Then we'll go on a date tomorrow, and we'll make up after that, just like before."

    Fang Fei could see his eyelashes trembling, and his body was unbearably stiff, maybe it was What a mental struggle.

    She smiled softly, fiddled with the broken hair on his forehead and couldn't help complaining: "You are a fool, what can I say to you to understand..."

    To understand, I like you, it has nothing to do with your status It has nothing to do with your money and power... I just like Tang Heng!