Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Meeting Shiro Shadow: I've had enough of this dog food! (Turn the table...

    Fang Fei and his three Alphas can only rush to Yuncheng to meet up with the Omega team after they have arranged their itinerary in Ancheng.

    The program group booked them air tickets close to noon, so that they could just catch up with the afternoon schedule.

    In the previous conversations with Tang Heng, Fang Fei more or less sensed that he might not be getting along well with people there, and he really didn't want to wait for the noon flight, so he went to the program team to discuss adjusting the itinerary.

    In the end, with the consent of the program team, she rebooked an early flight at her own expense, and should be able to arrive at Yuncheng by breakfast time.

    Yuncheng is located in the south, and it is sunny every day in April, but Ancheng is located in the northwest, and it is still cold in spring, and the temperature difference between day and night is huge.

    In order to catch the early flight, Fang Fei went out at three o'clock in the morning and got goosebumps all over her body, and when she opened her mouth to speak, she sprayed white air.

    In order not to be troubled by getting up early with the filming director and not being able to sleep, she also specially applied for a gopro from the program crew yesterday. At this time, she was sitting in the back seat of a taxi, holding up the device and filming in the face.

    It was still dark outside, the light in the car was not enough, and the camera was full of noise. She stared at the camera for a while, and said with some distress: "Ah, one-tenth of my prosperous beauty has been robbed..."     Her head in the camera As the car swayed and drowsy all the way, it wasn't until I saw the road sign at the airport that I became excited, covered my mouth with one hand and winked and said, "When I arrive in Yuncheng, I'll go talk to the director Set up a routine with a room card, and secretly go to the villa to surprise Mr. Tang and the others!"     Mrs. Tang understands that he doesn't know much about life. Most of the time when he was alone in the past, he was fooling around. Let him cook. It's almost impossible, even if you do it, you dare not eat it.     She also learned about their partners from the other two Alpha guests.     Director Wang Zhan’s partner is still a college student, and his native family is not ideal. Later, when he met Wang Zhan, he no longer had to worry about making a living. The family took care of his aunt, so he naturally lived the life that he dreamed of before. Never went near the kitchen again.

    Another male Alpha is the boyfriend of actress Bai Xi, young and good-looking, he is quite a little fresh meat. According to him, the movie queens are too busy with work, and they usually have to take advantage of the time to go to the bathroom when they make a phone call. They came to this show for official announcements, and they first decided on their names.

    All in all, Baixi did know how to cook before, but later he was too busy to cook... Taste is almost a matter of taste.

    So Fang Fei planned to save their stomachs.

    It was eight o'clock in the morning when we arrived at Yuncheng.

    Fang Fei went to the morning market to pack a few soy milk and fried dough sticks Xiaolongbao. Even she hasn't eaten this typical Chinese breakfast for a long time. Just smelling it makes her mouth water.

    When the director's car came to pick her up half an hour later, she had both hands full. Not only was breakfast, but she also prepared some vegetables and meat for lunch.

    When they arrived at the second-floor villa where everyone was staying, Tang Heng and the others hadn't gotten up yet. Fang Fei opened the door with the room card from the director and sneaked in. Looking at the messy living room that was left unattended, she had to put down her hands. The thing turned into a snail girl.