Chapter 5

Chapter 5 How about inheriting the family property after the hot search?

    The cool night wind patted on the face indiscriminately, Fang Fei was finally sober after being patted all the way.

    Tang Heng has good looks, good legs and money, a person like this is always dangling in front of her, and even almost made her pheromone go berserk, how can she pretend nothing happened?

    It's just over the top!

    It was already time for her to fall asleep when she arrived home. She kicked off her shoes and slumped on the sofa, watching her reflection on the floor-to-ceiling windows gradually elongate, condensing Tang Heng's figure and Tang Heng's face. Be in a trance again.

    Just at this moment, the mobile phone that she casually dropped on the coffee table rang.

    Fang Fei pressed the speakerphone casually, and a deep male voice came from the opposite side: "Fei Fei."

    It was her brother, and she didn't want to talk to him a little bit: "It's late at night, what's the matter?

    " I’ve seen it, and Song Qianqian went to find Cheng Yan before the show started.”

    Fang Fei raised her eyebrows, and to be honest, she wasn’t surprised by the result, the Shuangsong sisters have always had opinions on her, but as teammates in the same group, they didn’t You can't blatantly tear your face apart with her, and it's normal to pull allies behind your back to beat around the bush and make small moves.

    "I see, don't interfere." Fang Fei stuffed a cherry into his mouth, tasted the juice overflowing his mouth, and squinted his eyes in satisfaction, it was so sweet.

    "I really don't need help?" The man's voice sounded like he was smiling, and there was some earnest persuasion in his smile, "You see how dangerous the entertainment industry is, why don't we discuss it, you should come back and inherit the company, so that brother can go out How many years have you been free?" You

    lied to me to go back to manage the company, how many years will you be free?

    Go to yours!

    Fang Fei didn't answer him, and hung up the phone directly.

    Sitting there and thinking about it, for some reason, there was always a feeling of being stared at by someone and might be taken home at any moment... Fang Fei trembled with her arms folded, and all the hairs on her body began to stand up and salute.

    She picked up her mobile phone again, woke up her assistant from sleep, and told him to pack his luggage and leave tomorrow to go to the filming location of <The Beauty in Beauty> with her.

    Assistant: Quite bald?

    ·

    The filming location of "Ranging Beauty" is set in Jiangcheng. As a big costume IP, the show wants to be perfect and intends to use real-life shooting as much as possible. Therefore, it is still in the early stage of preparation, and the workload of location selection and layout is not small.

    When the producer notified that she could join the group, Fang Fei had been wandering around Jiangcheng with her assistant for several days. For an artist, this kind of days of doing nothing without notice is rare.     Assistant Huzi helped her pack her luggage and sent her to the hotel that the crew had booked, while Fang Fei went directly to the set. Although today's filming was not real, the director said that he would talk about tomorrow's scene and let them familiarize themselves with the venue.     The leading actor of this play is Lu Fan, the hottest actor of the new generation at the moment. He is a handsome Omega himself, but in the play he will play the role of an alpha son with strong martial arts and a domineering side.     Fang Fei went into the set and found that Lu Fan had also arrived, and was talking to the director at this time.     "Director Wen." She walked over and yelled, and handed over several presents packaged by the assistant.     Wen Jun laughed as soon as he saw her, and while directing the crew to distribute gifts, he introduced to her: "This is Lu Fan. It's good for you to get acquainted with each other."     "Understood." Fang Fei nodded, and then Stretching out his hand to Lu Fan, the corners of his lips curled up to reveal a lovely pear dimple, "Hello." The     soft and beautiful voice brushed against the eardrums, and Lu Fan couldn't help turning his ears red. He shook hands with her shyly: "Hello, I've heard your song, it's great."     At the same time, there was a burst of music in Tang Heng's office, and the assistant's jaw almost dropped when he stood outside the door.     The boss is not at work and started fishing? !     Tang Heng did not deal with the documents recklessly as usual, but relaxed in the chair, quietly staring at the tablet computer on the desk.

    The variety show that Fang Fei had recorded before was being shown on the computer screen, and it happened to be the last S·A song playing session of the show.

    Counting the backup dancers, there were more than a dozen people on the stage, but Tang Heng felt that his eyes were always attracted by the overly sweet-looking little girl in white clothes. Later, when she did a side somersault while dancing solo, he He also held his breath nervously.

    Fang Fei...

    Her name flashed across Tang Heng's mind. She was like a king on the stage. When she raised her arms, all the notes moved with her. As she danced, his blood surged along with her.

    There was a sudden knock on the door, his thoughts were disturbed, he raised his head with a frown, and gave the assistant a look of "if you are not serious, you will die".

    The unlucky assistant wanted to cry a little, but he really didn't want to come in and disturb him, okay? And what he was going to report next was really... In

    the end, he put on a heroic expression, and handed the phone to the vicious Mr. Tang: "Boss, boss, you are on the hot search! It's He, He ..."

    Tang Heng took the phone hesitantly, and looked at the Weibo trending search with the red word "热" on the back, and he knew it without the assistant saying much—it was posted with Fang Fei.