Chapter 27. Attacked

I woke up, Bernard laying next to me. I smiled and I got out of bed. It was about 5:00am, I got up to make Bernard his usual morning hot cocoa, but before that happened, I heard a random knock at the door. I was confused, I walked up to it and opened it. "Hello?" I asked, but nothing. I closed the door, another ring. I opened it. "Hello-" 

The last thing I knew, I was thrown to the ground.

I woke up, in a room. It was the worst looking room ever. I was on the floor with multiple scratches, bruises and cuts.

I looked around the room were there was a bed and a sofa. I was on the floor.

I frowned and I looked around. "Wait a minute-"

I saw toy Santa grinning and he then walked off.

I screamed as loud as I could but no one heard me, I felt weak. My whole body was numb, my (ec) eyes filled up with tears. I just wanted my dad back and Bernard here with me, I tried to get up but my legs really hurt. I slightly pulled up my nighty and my thigh was frozen, to my horror, my thigh was completely frozen.

I just gave up. "This is were I die..." I then just began to cry.

My thigh hurt even more, I was more than in pain. As tears dropped from my face, I fell asleep.

My dream went like this:

I was in a white room, I noticed a man in the corner. I was over to the man. "Hey sir, are you ok?"

He turned around, it was Bernard. Bernard slightly turned his head around. "Y/N?"  He asked.

I knelt down. "Yes?"

He stood up. "You need to wake up!"

My eyes widened. "No I don't!"

He shook his head. "You do Snowflake! Now!"

"Why!?"

"JUST DO!!"

I shook my head. "Why?"

"Or else..." He muttered.

"Or else?" 

"You'll die in your sleep, you see that brighter light. Don't go towards it either." He explained.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up. "I can't wake up! I'm trying."

He noticed the light was coming closer to us, he grabbed my hand and ran, I ran with him. "Snowflake!" He yelled.

"Yes?"

"Keep running."

"I'm not letting you-"

"GO!" He yelled.

I ran and I couldn't see him like this. Tears pouring down my face.

"Y/N." I heard a voice, it sounded like toy Santa.

"Be quiet!" I exclaimed.

I heard it again. "Y/N!"

I started to hear Bernard's voice, I suddenly woke up.

"What-" I rubbed my eyes.

"Are you ok?"

I opened my eyes. "What?"

"Are you ok?"

"Not really." I then noticed he had a few bruises on him to. "Forget about me, are you ok?"

He nodded. "Yes. Can you get up?"

I shook my head, we were both in the room I fell asleep in.

"Why are you in here?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter right now." He picked me up and placed me on the sofa.

I turned to a grandfather clock in the room, 4:00pm.

I sighed. "What are we going to do?"

Bernard sat on the floor. "I don't know...I let them down."

"Let who down?"

"The elves..." He muttered.

"You must certainly did not!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I did!" He shouted.

I shook my head. "Your just stressed."

"I know I am, I was suppose to look after the elves a-and-"

"Just sit down." I said.

"What?"

I managed to scoot over to the other side of the sofa, and patted beside me. "Sit."

He gave in and sat beside me. "They, he whatever! Did they hurt you?"

I sighed. "Slightly."

"Why can't you walk?" He asked.

"I-I don't know, the last thing I remember is being thrown to the ground and my leg is frozen."

He seemed extremely tired. 

"When was the last time you slept?"

He opened his mouth to speak.

"For a good 7-10 hours."

He then closed his mouth.

"Thought so." I looked at him and patted my lap, he put his head down and I managed to grab a blanket. 

I smiled. "Oh B..." I took his hat off and started playing with his dreadlocks. He fell asleep after 3 minutes.