Chapter 33. Wedding

Carol was happy enough for me to be her maid of honor and Judy, Abby and Betty as her bridesmaids. Carol wore a lovely white cloak.

Dad chose Charlie to be his best man, and then the Tooth Fairy, Bernard and Curtis groomsmen.

Then as the officiant, Mother Nature.

Then the elf band began playing, everyone turned there heads to see Carol. I smiled and then noticed dad tearing up. 

As Carol finished walking. Mother Nature gave her usual, kind smile. "Scott Calvin, do you take Carol Newman to be your Mrs Claus? To love and cherish through the good or bad."

"I do."

Mother Nature turned her head to Carol. "And you, Carol Newman, do you take Scott Calvin to be your Mr Claus? To love and cherish through the good or bad."

"I do."

Mother Nature's face lit up. "Then by the power vested in me, now pronounce you, Santa and Mrs Claus!"

As Carol and dad kissed, all the elves cheered and I smiled. I actually felt a tear drop from my face, as I wiped the tear, I never felt this happy and sad at the same time. 

Dad soon became Santa.

I gave Bernard a quick glance and he smiled.

I smiled back and another tear dropped from my eye. I wiped the tear and looked at the ring Bernard proposed to me by, I smiled and never stopped.

Why is this too perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!