Chapter 13. Bustin' Santa Outta' Jail

"Snow Angel." Bernard said before take off.

"Yes?"

"Be safe."

I nodded.

When was arrived at mum and Neal's house. It was clear to see that mum and Neal only cared about Charlie, they didn't seem stressed I wasn't there. Yes. I'm 19. No, that doesn't mean I'm less important.

We flew onto the roof and went inside. When I saw Charlie his eyes lit up. "Y/N! You made it!" He exclaimed.

"Shh, you wouldn't think I'd leave you here did you?" I chuckled.

One of the E.L.F.S members smiled. "Charlie?" Charlie looked up hearing his voice. "Yep?"

"Lets go save Santa."

"We can't!"

"Why not?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Charlie kicked his feet. "The stupid police are watching this place."

I chuckled. "There not stupid, just confused how mum and Neal said."

"Still."

"Yeah, they probably are, but we didn't plan on just walking out the door." The E.L.F.S leader smirked at Charlie. "We find it a lot faster if we fly, take my hand."

Charlie took his hand and smiled his usual cute smile.

As we almost took off the E.L.F.S member turned his head to Charlie. "Oh and Charlie."

Charlie looked up. "Yeah?"

"Don't EVER try this without elf supervision."

As we took off. I noticed a police officer and lowered down, I took his hat and threw it up in a high up tree. "That's what you get for arresting my dad!" I snickered. Then Charlie smiled. "Also known as Santa!"

He stared at us all while we waved and chuckled, in confusion. He spilt his coffee down his shirt.

We then arrived in the station, where there was a curly orange hair and a mustache police officer reading a book.

He looked at us and he looked really really annoyed. "What do you kids want?" He spat.

I crossed my arms. "We aren't kids, other an Charlie." I chuckled. 

"We are looking for Santa Claus, white beard and-"

"Visiting hours are over."

"We aren't visitors either!" I shouted.

"We're here to bust out our dad!" Charlie smiled, holding onto my arm.

"YOUR THOSE CALVIN KIDS!!" The officer screamed. "Who are the other kids?"

Me and Charlie gave a fist bump.

"We're your worst nightmare, elves with attitude." One of the elves smirked.

I smiled and spun the officer's chair around and let the other elves shot ribbons out of a secret compartment on their belts as the officer spun, wrapping him up like a present us elves were rapping up for kids.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." Me and Charlie giggled.

Once he was tied up, Charlie shoved a doughnut in his mouth to keep him quiet. "There's a doughnut to shut your mouth!" I laughed. We all dashed to a hallway full of prison cells  and inmates, then I heard a voice I'll never forget. "Charlie! Y/N! Elves!" Dad yelled us over smiling a huge grin.

We ran over to the cell our father was in.

I grabbed onto the bars. "Oh my gosh, I've been worried sick! Are you ok?"

Dad smiled. "Yes I'm fine Y/N."

"Are you sure dad?" Charlie said. "You don't look it."

"I am now." Dad smiled.

The E.L.F.S began breaking down the cell door in about 5-10 seconds.

"How'd you do that?" Dad asked in amazement walking out of the cell.

"Tinsel, not just for decoration." One of the members replied.

Dad smiled. "I'm going need to get some of that!"

"Hurry!! We needa finish saving Christmas!!" Me and Charlie exclaimed. I was definetly becoming a 9 year old again.

With in minutes we were out of the station!