Note From The Author

Oh my gosh guyssss!!!

The ideal holiday is in 3rd place for Bernard x reader, I'm shaking. It's too good to be true! Well not that true, when I check the places the story is in, it says 3rd place for bernardxreader, but hey! I ain't complaining I've never been as happy. And thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a bit of a story time about my life.

So when I was born (2009, April 8th) , I had the kindest parents and the sweetest brother that is only 1 year older than me. 

Skip a few years (2013) = My dad taught me how to play basketball and video games when I was 4 years old, my brother taught me how to play cars, and my mum taught me how to do makeup and have fashion.

A few more years added = (2016) when I was 7 and my brother was 8. We were just playing basketball outside because it was our favourite thing. I just about remember this bit:

"You can't get the ball!" I exclaimed to my brother, as we were playing basketball.

My brother was obviously playing nice because he only got the ball 3 times, skip the time = we were currently being babysat by our grandmother. She came out. "Hello Children." She smiled a smile I'll never forget.

I turned around and so did my brother. "Hey Gran!" My brother called.

I smiled and waved.

"Well...do you want to watch The Santa Clause?" 

I grinned and ran inside. "BERNARD!!!!" I exclaimed.

As we were half way through the film, we got a call from the house landline, my grandma stood up and answered it. "Hello?"

That was the night I'd never forget, my parents died. (I'm not going to say why though).

My grandma and granddad are still looking after us, we like to call them parents and mum and dad around friends for some reason.

I go to a boarding school with my brother now.  

And that's all.

-Willow