Chapter 35. A Day With Judy

Knock

"Coming!"  I leapt off the sofa, running to the door.

"Hello, Y/N." Judy said, in her sweet voice.

"Hey, Judy." I smiled.

Bernard came running through. "Where's Curtis?"

I laughed a bit. "Just because he has temporary control of Head Elf, it doesn't mean he'll burn the whole place up."

"Another thing to worry about!" Bernard exclaimed.

I was about to say something else.

Judy just grabbed my arm. "Come on, you!" 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." Judy replied.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Honestly."

Judy didn't answer.

"Here." Judy spoke.

"Why is the sewing room empty-"

"So we could have it for the day." Judy smiled.

"What?"

Judy ignored me and was busy searching through a bag of white dresses. "Sparkly or shimmery?"

"Can I see them all first?" I asked.

Judy got the bag and started putting the dressed on hooks so I could see.

"Is this what I think it is!?" I happy exclaimed.

Judy nodded.

I grinned at them all.

"Which is your favourite, Y/N?" She asked.

I shook my head. "There all so beautiful, I can't pick."

"You can go long and a light shade of (fc), of short and ruffled, or-" 

"Found one!" I exclaimed.

"You sure?" She came up. "You are going to stick with that one?"

I shook my head. "No." 

I then found one that I fell in love with, it was a (you can decide this).

Judy grinned. "Go try it on!"

I smiled and went to try it on, I came out like a completely different person.

"You look gorgeous." Judy looked at me.

I glanced t her. "I-I feel like a-a princess." I stuttered my way through.

"And you look it." Judy answered. "Make sure to hide it, or I can keep it safe. Only because it's bad luck for the husband to see it, before the wedding."

I nodded. "Thank you."

She smiled. "I also need you to pick a hairstyle I can do for you on the day."

"That sounds exciting!" I exclaimed.

"Follow me." She instructed.

I was really happy, as I followed her, I was really excited to. I was also nervous for the wedding and everyone coming. But the thing that I was really happy about that in 2 weeks Bernard will be my husband. I also need to have a movie night with Bernard soon, only because he needs to stop worrying about Curtis being in charge for a couple of weeks because of the wedding, and because he's too focused about the wedding being perfect. But before it had even happened it was perfect, because as I said. He'll be the groom and my husband.

As Judy was placing the hairstyles on the heads, Judy turned to me. "The elves are going ballistic because of the wedding." She chuckled. "There full of happiness, not even close to when Santa married Mrs Claus." She said.

I smiled.

She placed the last wig on the head and turned around.

"There's only 5, there's a plat with snowflakes in, there's a bun with a veil, there's hair down, curly hair or hair curled with a blue stripe.

I grinned at all the choices. "Plat with snowflakes in, it goes with the dress."

She smiled. "I see what you mean."

"Anything else, I need?" I asked.

She sarcastically pretended to look shocked. "Of course! The shoes! The makeup choice, the veil, gloves and the jewellery!" She said  "THE JEWELLERY!!!!!!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled. "Ok, ok."

She smiled and ran along.

"What's-"

"The shoes." She smiled. "Only 2 options." She went to a box and brought 2 lovely shoes out, a red, gem and high-healed shoes and a white plain, high-healed shoes. "Which one?"

I chuckled. "Easy, the (you choose)."

She nodded. "You can go get changed into your normal clothes, you can just pick now."

I got changed and started to love everything.

"I got them all set out." She smiled. "Which makeup choice."

I grinned. "Maybe that (CHOOSE AGAIN) one."

She looked at me. "Perfect!"

She walked to another stand, and brought out 7 heads and 7 veils.

As she was setting them out. "Who is helping Bernard choose his outfit?" I asked.

She turned around. "I don't know." She answered, turning back round.

I nodded, I looked around the room, I have been here 8-9 years. I have never been this happy, I was actually squealing on the inside and having a literal party.

"Finished." She spoke, pointing to them.

I smiled. "That one."

"This one?" She asked.

I nodded.

"excellent!" She smiled as she put a (You can choose) veil in a box.

She yet again walked over to another place. "Right, there's light blue gloves with a snowflake and then white-see through ish ones."

I squealed in happiness and pointed to the one I liked.

She then put them in a box, and started walking over to a table. "Now, I have to make the jewellery. But it will be done in time and it'll match the outfit."

I nodded.

"Now I think someone wants a hot cocoa." I smirked.

She chuckled. "And that'll be?" She stood up and went to make hot chocolate.

I glanced around the room, in awe land. This was all too much to process. A loving soon-to-be husband, a step mum and this all was amazing!!!!!!!

Judy came in with hot chocolate and passed it to me.

"Extra chocolate, shake it, not stir." She said.

I smiled and took a sip.

"Here's your stuff." She spoke.

"Thanks."