Note From The Author

IHVUCFID2HQUFEDCIGTNV2JGI FWDADBQGKVB1KF BQKABGHQEJhrj4j5twgbkvjk34bgjkjkHFRHIVRFWKFJKABCWNK JVKJVJ Hh IHIVREAJKV2HUI VDWAITGIVVKJJKQFNJKNK 

Sorry, hehe.

So well, guys thank you so much for 1k views on this story, I couldn't be happier. I just woke up this morning and it was 6:46am so obviously I check Wattpad. I then refreshed my page an not 999 views, not 657 views but 1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not to forget I'm probably not going to post on Sunday, because me and my brother go to a boarding school and it's half term and our grandma needs help at home, so we're going home. I will probably be able to post. The boarding school's number 1. rule is: Bedtime at 9pm on school nights and 11pm for weekends, I am not listening to that rule tonight!!!!!!! I'M PROBABLY GOING TO BE POSTER MORE CHAPTERS THAT IN HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!! I probably wont, depends how I feel.

How are you guys?

I'm going to say this again, any ideas for the story. Just comment it.

And as I've said before, I started writing this story after Christmas because, I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

And I will not let you waste your time anymore on my stupid 'Note From The Author'

IT WAS THE DUMBEST NAME THING I COULD COME UP WITH, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall leave you 100% now.

-MyNameThatICan'tBeBotheredToWriteEvenThoughThisIsMuchMoreWorkAndLonger