Chapter 52. Welcome To Theme Park Pole!

As Scott entered the resort, he looked around hoping to find Neal and Lucy. But,  what he saw and heard was - depressed elves, loud music, speakers, fighting parents, screaming, crying, cheers, bombarding guests, build your own toys and long lines. Scott hated it all, this wasn't what he wanted, this isn't what the elves wanted, this is what no one wanted other than Jack Frost and excited young children who loved anything like this. And I can tell you who else didn't like it? Parents paying the money for it!

Scott knew this wasn't the North Pole at all, this was more like...Christmas Land. That you'd take your children to at the festive holiday.

Then Scott noticed 2 familiar faces in the crowd, Lucy and Neal.

"Hurry up! I wanna go on a rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Lucy whined.

Scott smiled and ran over. "Lucy, Neal!!"

"Scott Calvin..." Neal said. "Odd place to run into you?"

Scott bent down, about to hug Lucy. "Luce?"

"What's up, Mr Calvin?" She spoke in a cold tone and then turned back to Neal. "Can we please go?"

She began leading him.

Scott stopped them. "What happened between you and Laura?" 

Neal frowned. "I know you think therapy is like witchcraft, but you of all people might consider it."

Scott looked at Neal. "Please, please just tell me." He begged.

Y/N was from a distance, trying to figure out if that was her father, stepfather and half sister. But an elf came a long and smiled. "Y/N?"

Y/N turned around. "Hmm?"

"Santa needs you for a second."

Y/N smiled. "What for?"

She shrugged. "It's suppose to be private, in his office."

Y/N nodded and walked off to Santa's office.