Chapter 37. The Baby Is Coming!

Please read - so I know Bernard isn't in The Santa Clause 3, which I've said multiple times. And I know I started writing this whole story after Christmas. Because that's what I'm like, also I couldn't wait so yeah. I also wanted to say that I have been struggling recently with my depression and anxiety so writing this story has helped, I just want to say thank you all so much for the 900+ views, but guys- we are almost at 1k, THAT'S A LITERAL DREAM!! I also want to tag a special friend of mine in this part = DsmpFren only because she has BEEN A LIFE SAVIOUR WITH MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And let's get onto the story and enjoy my fellow friends.

I was making a pillow fort as a surprise for my husband, when I heard a knock at the door. "5 minutes!" I exclaimed.

Bernard chuckled. "Is that your way of saying 5 hours?" 

I repeated him to playfully annoy him. "Is ThAt YoUr WaY oF sAyInG 5 hOuRs?"

"Oh, your lucky I love you!" He playfully spoke.

"YOU BETTER LOVE ME! YOU MARRIED ME!!!!!" I playfully yelled.

I laughed and put the last pillow up and ran up to open the door. I kissed Bernard on the cheek and did  curtsy. "This way, sir." I spoke.

He grinned. "Oh thank you, M'lady." He said, taking my hand to kiss it.

I laughed and took his hand. 

"Guess what it is!" I happily said.

Bernard looked at it for a minute. "A mess in the living room?"

I nudged him. "No it's a-"

Then an elf came knocking down the door, practically. "THE BABY'S  COMING!!!!!!"

Bernard turned to each other with a worried glance.

"Come on!" The elf exclaimed.

We followed after the elf, where I found Mrs Claus and dad in the workshop, with Carol in a hospital bed, this wasn't the first. I quickly ran up to her in a nervous expression. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?" I asked.

Carol was taking heavy breathes, she slightly smiled. "Just about."

"Ladies! Keep up!" Dad exclaimed.

Then they all said something which I couldn't understand because Bernard was too busy screaming 'do not panic'.

Dad ran up to Curtis. "Curtis, the baby is coming."

Curtis turned to Cocoa and whispered in her ear. "The baby's coming."

Cocoa nodded and turned to Carol. "Mrs Claus, the baby's coming."

"I know!!!" Carol exclaimed.

I took a deep breath, Bernard was finished screaming. "Y/N."

"Whatever your saying now is not the right time." I said.

Bernard sighed. "Yeah, but I was going to say something important to you later."

I nodded, not taking my eyes off Mrs Claus. "Ok."

As we finally entered the hospital Carol sighed. "Oh, oh, Scott."

Dad patted her should. "I'm right here, babe."

"Honey, I'm afraid it was a false alarm."

"AGAIN!?" We all exclaimed.