Rest Of Chapter 52. Welcome To The Theme Park Pole!

A little reminder:

Scott looked at Neal. "Please, please, just tell me." Scott begged.

Back to the story:

Neal sighed. "Maybe you don't really know because you were never really around." Neal explained. "It shouldn't be any news to you, Scott, you were never a father to Y/N or Charlie. You put all the pressure on me. And guess what? Y/N hated me and Charlie didn't even want me as a father...which messed things up pretty good between me and Laura." He looked and with cold eyes to Scott, and looked him in the eye. "Want me to go on, Scott?"

Lucy was grabbing Neal's arm and pulling him away. "Come on, dad! The lines getting longer!!" Se exclaimed.

As Neal's words were going into his head, a voice was heard. It was Curtis!

"Excuse me, sir?"

Scott beamed. "Curtis!?"

"Yes, sir?" Curtis held up some tickets. "Can I offer you 2 tickets for a turn to build a toy with Santa's elves? Plus, I'll throw in this years commemorative pen, which is voice-enhanced. Will that be cash or card, sir?" He asked, then the pen repeated what he said:

'Will that be cash or card, sir?' 

Scott scoffed. "That's silly."

Curtis ignored Scott's comment.  "And if your still not sure, I can throw a pass in for the nice list." Curtis said.

"The nice list?"

Curtis nodded. "Walk with me, won't you?" He led Scott to the nice list kiosk.

"Curtis, it's me!" Scott exclaimed. "Oh, for the love of candy canes, what have you done here?" He exaggerated.

"Well, sir...this is a nice list kiosk." Curtis said, then pointed to the reindeer petting zoo. "The line ends over there, by the petting zoo."

Scott coughed. "You mean, parents pay there kids to be on the nice list!? That's not right!" He looked around. 

Then a (hc) haired and (ec)eyes girl came over, her name was Y/N. "What's going on?" She smiled.

Curtis shook his head. "Oh, nothing."

Y/N chuckled. "Well something has to be going on if this man is shouting." She turned to the man and gasped. "Dad!?"

"Hey." He muttered.

Y/N crossed her arms. "I need to get to work."

Scott sighed. "Can I at least ask a question?" 

"You've already asked, but ok." She smiled.

"Where is Bernard?" Scott asked.

Y/N shrugged. "I don't know, I don't even know who he is."

Curtis gasped. "Where did you hear that name!?"

Scott looked at Curtis. "I used to be Santa, before Frost."

Y/N scoffed. "You? Santa before my husband?! You always worked your butt off!" She exclaimed.

Curtis nodded. "You Santa? Prove it."

Scott sighed. "He was the head elf, Curtis you enjoyed working with him. Y/N, you just don't know. But where is he!?"

Curtis shrugged. "I don't know."

Then a little girl came over. "Mummy!"

Y/N smiled. "Tulip!" She picked her up. "I know a perfect place to get a candy cane for you."

Tulip smiled. "Cwan we gwo?" She cutely asked.

Y/N nodded. "Lets go." 

"Yway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tulip exclaimed.

Y/N walked away with her daughter.

Curtis smiled but Scott turned to Curtis. "I'll repeat that, where is Bernard?"

Curtis sighed. "Santa locked him up." Tears almost filled his eyes.

Scott nodded. "Where is Frost?"

Suddenly, Jack Frost came over. "I'll take care of him."

Scott looked at the new Santa. 

Jack grinned. "Nice to see you." He said, approaching Scott Calvin. "I've been waiting, it's been 13 years already?" He turned to Curtis. "Get back to work, now."

Curtis flinched and scurried off.

"Frost, what have you done?" 

"Hey, easy does it! Armani man. No hello? Love what you've done with the place?" Jack mocked.

Scott clenched his fists. "Hey, I'm also allowed to know you married my daughter!"

Jack chuckled. "And had a daughter." He smiled. "Y/N annoyingly refused for it not to be an icy name, so we just stuck with Tulip." Jack began walking away.

Scott followed. "Hey! Frost, Frost! What about the secrets of Santa? How could you do this with the Pole?"

Jack laughed. "The whole thing is way too much work, way too much pressure." Jack  looked around the room. "Besides, no one even thanks you for the effort."

"What do you mean 'no thank you' what about the plates of cookies and milk?" Scott questioned.