Chapter 36. The Big Day

I was pacing back and forth around the room.

Judy was looking at me as I was a worried little cat.

"Can I have another hot cocoa?" I asked.

"That's your 7th this morning." Betty said.

Abby nodded and Judy nodded.

"You look distressed." Judy spoke.

"Distressed!? I'm more than distressed!!!" I exclaimed.

"Why's that?" Judy asked.

"Today's the day a-and mum, Charlie, Lucy and Neal aren't here!!!!!!" I answered.

Judy softly smiled. "Sit down."

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

Then there was a knock at the door, I got really excited. 

Mum, Neal, Charlie and Lucy walked through the door.

I ran up and grinned. "Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello!"

Neal grinned. "Hi."

Mum smiled. "Hello, dear."

"Hey." Lucy smiled.

Charlie chuckled. "Blame it on tests."

Lucy nodded. "He has had over 30 exams."

I gasped. "30! Are you doing all of the lessons at once!"

Charlie sighed. "It feels like it."

"Anyway." I squeezed them all into a hug.

"You look beautiful, dear." Mum complimented.

"Thank you, you too." I replied.

Charlie was wearing a black suit with a place tie, Lucy was wearing a light-shade of pink, long, ruffled, gemmed dress, Neal had the same as Charlie but a grey-ish colour and mum had a white dress.

Betty, Judy and Abby waved.

Neal waved.

Judy smiled. "Still want that hot cocoa?"

I shook my head, but Charlie and Lucy grinned. "Us do!" Charlie and Lucy exclaimed.

Judy smiled. "I'll get it sorted" She walked off.  "Extra chocolate, shake it, not stir." She mumbled.

"I can't believe I'm going to have a brother-in-law officially." Charlie happily said.

I smiled. "And I can't believe I'm getting a husband."

Judy then came in with hot chocolate. "The ceremony is in 20 minutes." She quickly reminded me, placing the hot chocolate in Charlie and Lucy's hands.

I was now getting more nervous, of course my stupid leg started to freeze up!

"Y/N...is that normal?" Neal asked.

I looked down. "Not again!" I exclaimed.

"Again?" Mum asked.

"Long story short, ok so I don't know what happened but when I get stressed or anxious my leg starts to freeze up and then my whole body, causing me to freeze up and technically die but then all I have is a dream about younger me or nothing." I said.

"Did you even take a beath?" Charlie asked.

I shrugged. "Probably not."

Lucy looked at my dress in awe. "You look like a princess!"

I bent down. "You do 2!" 

Another knock was heard from the door.

Betty and Abby left before us noticing.

Judy walked to the door. "Hello Santa, hello Mrs Claus." 

"Hey dad!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Uncle Scott!!!!!!" Lucy grinned, launching into a hug with him.

"Hey Neal." Mum and dad said.

"Hey dad, and Carol. I won't forget you." I chuckled

Dad smiled. "Hey guys."

Carol smiled. 

"Bernard's a worrying mess." Dad said.

I facepalmed. "Of course he is."

It was finally time, I had Betty and Abby as my bridesmaids, Lucy as my flower girl, and Judy as my Maid of Honor. I had dad as the Father Of The Bride (of course). Bernard had Curtis as the best man, and Mother Nature as the officiant.

As dad walked me down the aisle, it was obvious he was trying to keep his tears in.

As we got to the end of the aisle, dad walked to his seat.

Bernard took my hands and I took his and I smiled and so did Bernard.

Mother Nature grinned. "Today we are here with 2 elves who are deeply in love." Mother Nature spoke. "Do you, Bernard, take Y/N Claus to be your lawfully wedded wife? Till death do you apart, to have a helping hand when needed?"

Bernard smiled. "I do."

"And you, Y/N Claus, take Bernard to be your lawfully wedded husband? Till death do you apart, to have a helping hand when needed?"

I smiled. "I do."

Mother Nature turned to a small elf. "Do we have the rings?"

The small elf nodded and passed them to Mother Nature who passed them to me and Bernard, as me and my husband slipped the rings onto our hands. We smiled. "I will always love you." Bernard whispered to me.

"I will always love you too." I mouthed back.

"Then the power vested in me, I now pronounced you Husband and Wife. You shall kiss the bride!!!!!" Mother Nature called.

Without any thought, me and my husband took a long passionate kiss, while the whole crowed cheer, where mum was crying and so was dad. Lucy just covered her eyes.

This was my Ideal Holiday.

P.S, THIS IS NOT THE END YET!!!!!!!!!!