Chapter 15. A Change To Never Forget

After I moved to the North Pole things changed for the better, it had already been 8 years now. I loved the North Pole. My favourite part about it was seeing my father so happy. He was never this happy, he loved the elves and his job...I also loved Bernard to pieces. He always planned picture perfect dates. I was never this happy either until now. Charlie was now 17, I also even had a half sister called Lucy. She was about 6.

"Snowflake!" Bernard called.

"I'm coming!!" I called, tying my hair up.

"Y/N!!" Bernard called again. "What in the name of Christmas are you doing!!?? Running a whole factory up there!"

I then stopped what I was doing. "Do you want me to hurry or not!"

No answer.

"Good." I continued what I was doing and managed to put my hair up, and put my earrings in. I walked out of the room from the cottage we bought a few months ago. "I'm here." 

"What took so long?" Bernard asked.

"I was doing my hair!" I exclaimed.

"Are you ready?"

"I've been with you 8 years and you don't even notice that I'm not done putting an earring in?" I said.

He chuckled a bit. "Are you struggling?"

I nodded.

"Come here." He said, me walking over. He helped put my earring in.

"You look beautiful by the way." He smiled, taking my hand.

He led me into a cafe.

"Here!"

I smiled.