The Incident - Yandere Kevin Kaslana x Reader

Requested by ASJ776.

...

"What do you mean you were unable to find the perpetrator?"

"It's exactly as I said," Otto said, unbothered by the simmering anger radiating from your form. He acted as though there wasn't a Herrscher standing before him, ready to incinerate him with just her gaze alone. "Our video feed fails to provide any footage of anyone breaking into your room. Are you sure you didn't simply misplace your belongings?"

"I'm sure." You did not like how lightly he was taking this. "I'd appreciate it if you took this matter a little seriously, Overseer."

"When have I not been serious?" You responded to the Overseer's question with a deadpan look. "Though it does pain me that this incident has frightened you, my dear."

"..."

You were less concerned by the endearing nickname he used and more concerned about his presumptuous assumption. Did he seriously think you were scared?

'Preposterous.' You thought.

"Frightened is not the word I would use to describe how I am feeling." You cast the Overseer a meaningful look. "It just unsettles me that there is someone who can bypass Schicksal's defenses undetected."

The Overseer paused for a moment to mull over your words. You waited, watching him.

"Indeed. What a dilemma." He muttered, more so to himself than to you. "I'll have you room with another until the perpetrator is caught."

You were more than happy with the decision.

"You have my thanks, Overseer." Immediately, you express your gratitude to him, placing a hand over your chest and lowering your head. "I would like a daily report on the investigation if that's alright."

"I'll have Amber deliver the reports to you."

"Thank you." A question surfaces at the top of your mind. "And who will I be rooming with?"

The blonde-haired man simply smiles.

"Bianka Ataegina, but you may know her as Durandal."

...

You knocked on the door and then waited. It didn't take long for the homeowner to answer the door. The first thing you noticed about her was her long blonde hair and cerulean eyes, the picture of nobility.

"(Y/N), correct? The Overseer informed me of your arrival. Come in." The S-Rank Valkyrie, Durandal moves to the side so that you could come in. The door closes behind you. The blonde-haired woman turns to face you. "Would you like a tour of the house?"

'People usually do the bare minimum for me.' You thought. 'Or is she simply unaware of my nature?'

"If you don't mind." A tour would aid in hastening your familiarity with the area. You turned to the woman, recalling the conversation you had with the Overseer. "Durandal was it?"

She nods. "That is the name I am referred to when I'm working, but when I'm at home, I'm simply Bianka. You're free to call me that if you like."