Forgiveness - Su x Reader

Requested by Modmag.

...

"Thank you, (Y/N). I don't know what I would do without you."

"There's no need to thank me." You continued to adjust the singer's dress. "I'm just doing my job."

Eden smiles. You never were one for compliments. It's one of the many things she likes about you.

"Alright, what do you think?" You took a step back, allowing the woman space.

Eden takes a look in the mirror. The dress complimented her figure well, but... She takes the helm of her dress and looks at it thoughtfully.

She turns to you. "The tail of the dress could be a touch shorter."

You walk over to inspect the end of the dress. It was rather long.

You nod to the woman's statement, finding her words more than agreeable. "I'll make the following changes by tomorrow. Is there anything else?"

"Just that." Eden paused for a moment. "(Y/N), do you have any plans for the New Year?"

"Plans?" You repeated. "Not that I'm aware of."

The singer smiles. "My housemates are all gathering at the Golden Courtyard to celebrate. We would be delighted if you could join us."

You stopped short of what you were doing. Then turn to her like a deer in headlights.

"What?"

Eden chuckles at your face which bared the look of an alerted cat with its ears sticking up. "I assure you that my friends won't bite."

She was messing with you, but you took her seriously. "Ah, that's not..."

"I jest." The singer told. "Will you join us for the New Year? You needn't worry about the expenses."

There was silence.

You turned away from her. "I'll see what I can do."

And that's how you ended up in front of the Golden Courtyard, the place Eden said everyone was gathering at. Right now you stood in front of the doorway, contemplating what to do now that you were here. You should knock, right?

A chirpy voice startled you from your thoughts, "Oh? What a cute girl~!"

You jumped and snapped your head to the side. A pink-haired girl was beside you, adorning a radiant smile. She was carrying what looks to be a brown bag, filled to the brim with groceries.

"Er..." You were confused. "Hi..?"

"You must be the friend Eden mentioned!" Her enthusiasm startled you. "I'm Elysia."

Ah, so this was the Elysia you heard so much about.

"(Y/N) (L/N). I'm Eden's designer." You slowly say before lowering your head. "I'm sorry for intruding."

There was silence and you wondered if you made an error on your part. You glanced up and was taken aback by the expression on the girl's face.

"Wow, what a kind girl." Elysia praises. "It's no wonder Eden likes you so much. You must have been standing out for a while now. Let me open the door for you."

The pink-haired girl walks up to the door while searching her bag for her keys. You watched as she struggle to do so because of the groceries that occupied her hands.