2nd Eruption - Sirin x Sister! Reader

Requested by Jessica4089765.

...

You had become a herrscher with Sirin and joined her on her conquest to rid the world of Schicksal. As her older sister, you felt responsible for her and tried to help your sister to the best of your capabilities. However, as days pass, you found her so-called "goddess" as she so addressed the invisible entity, leading Sirin more and more astray from her original goal. You began to grow concerned and thus decided to have a chat with her. The talk was futile.

"Are you saying that I should forgive them for what they have done?" Sirin angrily questioned when you tried to dissuade her from her plans. "They all deserved to die like the worms they are!"

"I'm only saying that we should stop while we still can. Sirin, you're strong, but you could—"

"Are you saying I'm weak then?"

The protest came out quickly.

"Of course not—"

"Then what?" She snapped.

"..."

Sirin huffs at your lack of response. "Never mind. I'll just take care of these insects myself. I don't need you." You stared at her, appalled by her words. "Come Bella. Let's go show (Y/N) how it's done."

Bella, the Honkai beast whom your sister had graciously granted a human soul, bowed before the purple-haired girl.

"Sirin..." You reached a hand out which she brushed aside.

You watched as your sister took Bella and flew off leaving you alone on the moon's surface. Her figure slowly became smaller and smaller until she was, but a speck.

Hurt filled you at your sister's rejection. Where had the little girl gone? After she received her god's blessing, she's been calling herself queen, separating herself from her initial goal, killing the lives of innocent, and now this.

Tears pricked the corners of your eyes as you stood alone on the wasted, desolate land.

...

It had been a few hours since Sirin's message had been delivered to Anti-Entropy's Welt Yang. He has yet to send back a reply.

While your sister and Bella were discussing, you distanced yourself from them, yet to recover from the small feud you had with your sister.

"Oh?" Sirin's voice sounded throughout the moon's surface as she gets off of her stone perch. She seems to be distracted by something before grasping it in her hand. When she unclasp her fingers, there lay a box, no bigger than her hand. "It seems the traitor has finally decided to face me."

"This is wonderful news, my queen!" Bella exclaimed, happy for the young girl.

Sirin grins while you stared sparsely at her with an unhappy frown. You couldn't help but lament at the news.

You turned your gaze from your sister onto the detestable box in her hand. You stared at it, grumbling under your breath.

"(Y/N)?" She looked crossed. "Do you have a problem?"

Her sharp tone made you flinch.

"Of course not..." You forced out a smile. "Let me dispose of that box for you. It could be dangerous..."

"As if this could do me any harm..." Sirin huffed but allows you to take the box.

Her topaz eyes watched as you flew away, away from her. The thought made her heart twist uncomfortably, nothing like the pain she felt back at Babylon Tower.