A Flame Under The Stars - Kalpas x Reader

Requested by HippityHoppityexe.
Written by MaTcHu0210.

~•~

"No."

"But Kalpas, it'll pay good money!"

"I said no."

Kalpas continues to walk away from you as you try to convince the man, even pouting to him as your tone was almost childlike.

You heard from other actresses that there was an audition for this 'tough' and 'cold' side character for the finale of a drama show. The script stated that this character was meant to be an antagonist who tries to expose the female lead's reputation to the rest of the cast.

Seeing as you were already playing the lead role in the show, you had the idea for a friend of yours to fill the role for your own entertainment.

Luckily for you—ever since you moved into the Golden Courtyard with your sister: Sakura—you knew someone who was perfect for the role.

That was...if he'd agree to it.

"C'mon, it's just one small scene. Plus that's assuming you even get the role after the audition!" You jokingly plead.

Kalpas grunts frustratingly. "How many times do I have to say no? What would you even gain from this?"

You pout. "Nothing really, other than entertainment~"

"Then NO." Kalpas affirms.

You begin to regret your previous comment.

You continue to convince him anyway. "B-But this could also really help you! I mean all you do is stay at the house all the time, you barely even go to your job. The small scene could make you quick and good money!"

"Why don't you ask Su or Kevin to do this..." Kalpas asks.

"W-Well Kevin said he'd be visiting Dr. MEI for the weekend and Su said he has an important meeting to attend at the hospital on the shooting day so he can't go. Besides..."

You smirk and lean towards the man. "They aren't as cool as you~" .

Kalpas looks away, his eyes averting from your smirking gaze and his ears turning slightly red.

Even though he was wearing his face mask, you could tell he was embarrassed just by his eyes.

His...beautiful...eyes...

You shake those thoughts away as you await his answer.

"So...will you do it for me~?" You ask, still smiling.

Kalpas sighs in defeat. "Fine..."

Your eyes begin to light up. "Yay!"

You jump up and down with excitement then proceed to hug him tightly.

Kalpas looks away, his face now slightly red.

~•~

Kalpas rigorously continues to cut onions while Sakura washes her hands beside him. The both of them were asked to prepare dinner for everyone since Aponia said she'll be late—something about issues with the Chapel.

Kalpas was caught muttering to himself and Sakura noticed. "Is something wrong Kalpas...?"

"No." Kalpas says bluntly.