Black Dahlia ~ Vill-V x Reader

A/N: I'm not too familiar with Vill-V and her other personalities yet so I started with the less complicated request for Vill-V (there were two requests if you were curious).

To nimbus_eudora, I realized at the last minute that this was supposed to be fluff. I apologize that I didn't fulfill what you asked for, but I hope you still enjoy the one shot regardless.

Thank you ^^

Requested by nimbus_eudora.

...

There were three who betrayed you. The first was your parents.

They couldn't handle it anymore and cast you out like a doll beyond repairs, saying you would be better off without them, but you knew better. They just didn't want to deal with you anymore so you made sure no one had to deal with them.

The second was a lover. A charming young man who you met at a party. He made all the right choices, all but one. Ran when things were tough. He had what was coming.

The third was a friend. The girl whom you most trusted. The person you grew to love. In the end, she was like all the rest. Fled to save her own life. She succeeded but not before shoving a knife up your heart.

"How could she?" You uttered, feeling more heartbroken than angry. The dahlia in your hand shriveled to black, losing its once vibrant pink.

And now, you worked as MOTH's Head Provisioner. The people who granted you freedom over imprisonment. At least you don't have to deal with insufferable subordinates.

Still, that one person who managed to escape your grasp left a permanent scar. A scar you cannot forget or forgive.

For now, you had the Honkai to worry about, not her.

The long-lasting feud would soon come to an end when an old friend decided to stop by and visit.

...

One moment you were out on a walk with your colleague, Mobius. The next moment, you were strapped onto a chair—arms tied to the arms of the chair, mouth gagged, and looking at someone you were not fond of seeing. Immediately, your first instinct was to pull against your restraint, thrashing around like a wild animal. Your captive was less than pleased with your behavior.

"Calm down. You act like I just kidnapped you!" The thrashing stops. A glare was sent the person's way. "Okay. Maybe I did tie you up, but it's not like I plan to do you any harm. I just wanted to talk to you."

Your glare remains strong, never once wavering.

Your captor sighs. "Look, I know I'm most likely the last person you wanted to see—" You rolled your eyes. "—but you of all people should know that I don't hurt anyone deliberately. I'll even take off that gag just to prove I'm not heartless."

You huffed and turned away, stubborn.

"You're upset that I tied you up but if I were to lessen your uncomfortable state, you'd still be upset regardless? How contradicting..." Your captor scratched the back of her head, puzzled by your behavior. "Well, you're happy to ignore me if you'd like. Although I would prefer it if my dear audience hears me out." You hear her come closer to you. "Here, I'm sure that gag must be uncomfortable."

The con artist does as she promises and removes the gag.

"Why did you kidnap me—" You looked up and spoke the name belonging to the person you had long since stopped chasing. "—Vill-V?"