Chapter 65: Spare?

"I'm sorry." Looking at the girl's hand clutching the wheelchair, Hua Jin froze for a long time, "I'm the one who interrupted."

    Looking at the girl's red eyes, Hua Jin gradually recovered from the joy of finding the weaver , She forgot how scary people's words are in such a small place.

    In recent years, traditional handicrafts, which have been highly praised in big cities, are not highly regarded as luxury goods with low practical value in small places. The economic level determines the concept of consumption. She stayed in big cities for so long that she almost forgot the consumption habits of small cities.

    She didn't know what happened to the weaver and her daughter, but the other party's reaction was so strong, it showed that that memory was painful for them, and she was in no position to uncover it.

    Seeing that Hua Jin was about to leave, Pei Yan was puzzled: "You don't want to try harder?"

    Hua Jin shook her head and said to Pei Yan: "There is a temple of the God of Wealth on the mountain next to it, let's go,et's go and worship the God of Wealth and ask him to bless us with great fortune"

    "Hua Xiaojin, don't you value this fashion conference very much?"

    "I do value, and hope to take this opportunity to let more people, see the beauty of traditional handicrafts, but this is all in my mind, my ambitions." Walking on the green stone road, Hua Jin heard the wind blowing up, "Art and beauty exist to make people happy, not to make them suffer, if the cart is put before the horse, there is no need for it to exist."

    In a traditional musical instrument shop, there was pleasant music, and the owner sat at the door of the shop beating a tambourine in order to attract customers, and it was very lively.

    However, most of the passers-by looked at him with spectator eyes, and then walked away slowly. The business was not good. The shop owner didn't care either, he was happy to take pictures.

    Seeing this scene, Hua Jin couldn't help but laugh: "Some things can't be forced too much, forcing is disrespectful to others."

    "I understand." Pei Yan said, "Then the remaining two days, you take me to walk around Xugou City?"

    "Okay." Hua Jin smiled, "I also want to know what the entire Xugou City has become now."

    "Wait a minute."

    "Wait a minute!"

    Hearing an anxious call from behind, Hua Jin stopped and looked back. It was the young girl in the wheelchair. The bluestone road was uneven, and her wheelchair swayed back and forth, so scared that Hua Jin took two steps in her direction and helped her hold the wheelchair.

    The girl held her arm tightly, watched her panting and said, "I, I'll take you to see my mother."

    "You ......" Hua Jin did not expect her to suddenly change her mind.

"Whether my mother is willing to cooperate with you or not, I can't guarantee it,you just talk to her about the cooperation." The girl looked away, "I won't speak good words for you."

    "Thanks." Hua Jin looked at the bodyguard and assistant who followed her and Pei Yan, and whispered to Pei Yan, " The mother and daughter should be living alone, let Mr. Assistant and Mr. Bodyguard wait outside for a while later, so if many grown men went in, I'm afraid it will cause them uneasiness."

    "Okay." Pei Yan understood Hua Jin's concerns, and he turned around and said a few words to his assistant, asking him to arrange it.

    Aunt Cao's mother and daughter live on this street. Because to maintain the original appearance of the street, so the houses here are all low wooden buildings and green tile houses, walking through a dark alley, Hua Jin saw a low green tile house, a woman in her fifties or sixties, is picking up the dried vegetables that were drying outside.