Chapter 56 Thank You

"Old Mr. Xu, I accept your apology." Hua Jin smiled politely, just as a guest came, and said, "I have a small shop here, so I can't entertain you."

If the young Xu family standing here today Man, she wouldn't be so polite. It's just that she has always respected the elderly. The most important thing is that the elderly can't help being angry. She is poor and cannot afford to pay for her anger.

The guests who came were old customers. Seeing Mr. Xu blocking the door, he quietly asked: "Little florist, what's the matter?"

"It's okay, this is an elder I know from my boyfriend's side. I heard that I opened a shop here, so I came to have a look." Hua Jin turned to greet the guests, "What do you want to buy this time?

" I will take it to the Taoist temple to consecrate it and put it on for my two granddaughters." The old customer turned into a flower with a smile on his face, looking in a great mood.

"Two?" Hua Jinxi said, "Could it be twins?"

"Yes, twins." The old acquaintance nodded happily, "When I gave birth to these two stinky girls, I made my daughter-in-law very hard. Last time she Seeing the beautiful shawls I bought here, you also asked me where I bought them. You can help me pick out later to see if there are any shawls suitable for young girls, and get me two too."

"Okay." Flower Jin took out a few small lucky bags made into gourds or peanuts, "The two young girls are not big, so this kind of lucky bag is just right. I made the lucky bags very strong, and it doesn't matter if it gets wet." The

old regular customer picked up The thumb-sized peanut lucky bag, said with emotion: "Little florist, your craftsmanship is getting better and better. The embroidery on such a small lucky bag is not only clear, but also lifelike. It's amazing."

"Did you come last time ?" , That's the same boast." Hua Jin smiled and took off several shawls, "My sister-in-law just gave birth, so it's not suitable to use a shawl that is too plain in color, but I'm worried that she doesn't like the ones that are too bright in color, why don't you choose select?"

"Then pick a bright red one and a light one." The old regular customer sighed, "In the past, a woman had to pass through the gate of hell when giving birth. Although the medical conditions are better now, I have suffered a lot. When I was born After the child is finished, my mother-in-law will say I am too delicate. Now that I have a daughter-in-law, I can't let her suffer from what I have suffered in the past."

"You are such a good mother-in-law." Hua Jin smiled and picked out the old regulars. Wrap it up, "I wish you two young daughters to thrive and your family to be happy."

"The owner of the little flower shop is really kind. Every time I come to your shop, I will get a few words of blessing from you. I have heard a lot of nice words. I have been living in the past few years. It's all going smoothly." The old regular customer was happy, "Thank you for your good words, when my granddaughter is older, I will bring them to see you."

"Okay, don't forget." Hua Jin settled the account, Erase the change, "I also want to meet these two lucky little daughters." The

old acquaintance cheerfully agreed, turned around and saw that Mr. Xu hadn't left yet, stretched out his hand to hold Hua Jin's sleeve, and whispered to Hua Jin Said: "I don't think this old man is easy to get along with. Is it because your boyfriend deliberately made things difficult for your relatives?"

Hua Jin was stunned. Did this old acquaintance watch some bloody TV series recently?

"I hate this kind of old thing that tells young people what to do." Seeing Hua Jin's expression was a little dazed, the old regular customer thought he had guessed right, "You are a young man, and when you meet an old man, what is reasonable can become unreasonable. Don't be afraid, I won't leave until he leaves."

After speaking, the old acquaintance walked to the sofa and sat down, staring at Mr. Xu with burning eyes.

Mr. Xu originally wanted to say a few more words to Hua Jin to soften him, but he didn't know that this market woman who came to buy things seemed to have something wrong, and stared at him with copper bell-sized eyes.

"Miss Hua, I'm very..."

"Huh." The old acquaintance snorted coldly and raised his voice, "Little flower shop owner, I heard that your business has been very good recently. Celebrities are making clothes and appearing on TV, aren't they very busy?"

Hua Jin smiled and said, "It's quite busy."

"That's right." The old regular customer squinted at Mr. Xu, "Brother, young people are busy with work, so don't delay her work. We old people can't help young people, at least we can't hold them back. You Come and sit, let's chat."

Mr. Xu looked at the big shining gold bracelet in her hand and the Jade Buddha half the size of a fist on her neck, and couldn't help frowning, what kind of vulgar women are these? He said with a straight face, "No need, I'll leave after a few words with Miss Hua."

"Oh." The old acquaintance played with his bright red fingertips, "I saw you standing here for so long, I thought there was something wrong The important thing is just to say a few words." I hate the kind of arrogant male relatives in TV dramas, who are picky about the female lead, as if his baby is made of pure gold.

In life, from being slapped to being an adult, who is not a baby?

If you have the ability to look down on other little girls, if you have the ability to teach the golden baby well, let him not like other girls. Any little girl who can make people really like her, even if she doesn't have a dazzling family background and beautiful face, must have her shining point. Every dying old man talks about doing the best for the child, but in fact it is to satisfy his own control desire only.

At this moment, the old regular customer felt that he was a warrior who broke the feudal ethics and supported the freedom of love.

Facts have proved that an old man like Mr. Xu who leaves three points in his work and likes to hold his tongue is no match for the fierce aunt. As long as he spoke, the aunt would sneer, raise her eyebrows, or snort from time to time, which made Mr. Xu very embarrassed.

In the end, he could barely suppress the anger in his heart and leave decently.

"Heh." The old acquaintance straightened his back proudly, "They are all old people, who is afraid of whom?"

"Thank you." Hua Jin smiled gratefully at the old acquaintance, "If it wasn't for you, I would have to spend a lot of energy today to get it. Send him away."

"Hey, it's all trivial. Just this kind of old man, I can clean up ten of them at once." The old regular customer waved his hand very calmly, "If he dares to come next time, you can call me. If Even he can't handle it, so I don't have the face to be the leader of the square dance."

Hua Jin was immediately in awe, it turned out to be a big boss in the square dance circle!

After seeing off the square dancer, Hua Jin continued to eat lunch. Fortunately, the lunch box Pei Yan sent had a heat preservation function, otherwise the food would have been cold.

Turning on the phone, Pei Yan sent a message.

Pei: Does the food suit your appetite?

Fan Hua: It's delicious, but I've gained three catties recently, three catties!

Pei: Only three catties? My goal is to gain ten pounds of weight on you.

Fanhua: Do you raise pigs?

Pei: Nonsense, pigs are not as good-looking as you.

The two chatted a lot of nonsense. People in love seem to always be like this. A small matter can chat with hundreds of records.

Fanhua: Just now, the old gentleman from the Xu family came to me and said he was apologizing to me.

Pei: Do you want to forgive him?

Fanhua: I accept his apology, but the mistakes made by his grandchildren have nothing to do with him.

Looking at the word "grandson", Pei Yan felt faintly uneasy. When I was at Meng's house that day, although Hua Jin had conflicts with Xu Changhui, but with Hua Jin's character, she shouldn't hold grudges to this extent.

Xu Si told him that Hua Jin was with him for revenge. So what did Xu Changhui do to offend Hua Jin? Thinking of Xu Changhui's character, Pei Yan was even more worried.

Pei: Then I will vent your anger on you.

Fanhua: The feeling of hugging my thigh is really blissful. I love you, oh yeah.

Pei Yan blushed and replied a few words.

Pei: Um, okay.

Every time she sees Pei Yan answering the words "What a da", Hua Jin can't help but want to laugh, what kind of extraordinary luck did she have to meet such a person and hold her hand? his hand.

It's a pity that when she might go out today, she didn't pay attention to the almanac, and just sent the old one away, and the young one came again in the afternoon.

Looking at the pair of cousins ​​standing in front of her, Hua Jin didn't invite them to sit in the room, but stood near the door. A good girl doesn't suffer from immediate disadvantages, if Xu Changhui goes crazy and wants to beat someone, she can run away as soon as she can.

"You two, if you have anything to say, please speak up. I'm open for business here, and I don't have much time to entertain you." Hua Jin leaned against the door frame, "If I'm here for trouble, I can only choose to call the police."

"Miss Hua, Please don't get me wrong, we are here to apologize to you." Xu Si pressed down on Xu Changhui, who had a bad temper, "Changhui was young and made a big mistake, and we are willing to compensate you."

Xu Changhui had a stinky face , handed Huajin a filled check.

"One million." Hua Jin took the check and looked at the two with a smile, "It seems that my life is quite valuable. Such a large sum of money is enough to buy a toilet in this city."

"Too little? "Xu Changhui sneered, and threw another check at Hua Jin. The check spun in the air and fell to the ground.

Hua Jin's hand trembled slightly, and the check in her hand fell to the ground, she looked at Xu Changhui with a half-smile, "I'm sorry, I was frightened by Mr. Xu Xiao just now, and my hands were shaking, please help me pick it up. "

"You're dreaming!" Xu Changhui gritted his teeth, "What kind of thing are you?"

"I don't count anything, but my boyfriend is amazing." Hua Jin looked at him with a smile, "If you don't agree, then hold back."

"Changhui, pay attention to your attitude. If you make a mistake, you will be punished." Xu Si pressed Xu Changhui's trembling arm, bent down to pick up the check on the ground, and handed it to Hua Jin, "Miss Hua, please."

"Two million..." Hua Jin flicked the check, but did not reach out to take it, "I thought the Xu family was rich, but it turned out to be only two million, not even a fraction of my boyfriend, tsk tsk tsk."

"Forget it, because you are so poor, I don't want this money anymore, I will reward you to buy medicine and take medicine." Hua Jin smiled sarcastically, "In case Xu's family goes bankrupt, you will get angry and have no money to treat it." Sick."

"Huajin, don't bully others too much." Xu Changhui's face was ashen, "If you provoke me, you will not end well." Six or seven years ago, he did bump into someone, but at that time he took out a Throwing the money in front of her, it has been so long, how can he still remember what happened, now Xu Si told him that Hua Jin was the person he bumped into back then, and that he was with Pei Yan just to get revenge on him, he It's just ridiculous, do you really think that real life is just a story of revenge? After Pei Yan got tired of crooking her, there could be a hundred kinds of unlucky endings for her.

"Too much deception?" Hua Jin chuckled, "I didn't expect this sentence to come out of Mr. Xu Xiao's mouth, that would be so interesting." Regarding those things, she suppressed her smile, "On that rainy night, Mr. Xu Xiao almost reversed the car and ran over me repeatedly. Could it be that he was playing a game?"

Xu Si looked at Xu Changhui in surprise. she said? No wonder Hua Jin would deliberately target their Xu family. If she was Hua Jin...

but if Hua Jin really died back then, it would be... how wonderful.

"When Mr. Xu came to apologize to me today, his tone was calm." Hua Jin raised his eyebrows, "I don't know if the old man is clear about this matter. If he doesn't know, I can only say that your Xu family's tutor is not good enough. Good. If he knows, it means that your Xu family is not upright at the top and crooked at the bottom. It's no wonder that such people produce inferior products. You earn money selling your conscience, look down on ordinary people from above, play recklessly, touch The bottom line of the law is that you should think that there will be a day when you will get retribution."

"Miss Hua, Changhui really knows that he was wrong, and he regrets it..."

"What he regrets is not that he did something wrong and hurt innocent people. It's that after he did something wrong, he offended someone who couldn't be offended, and damaged the interests of your Xu family, so you suddenly feel guilty, regretful, and are willing to bend your head I apologize." Hua Jin sneered, "Do you think you are cheap? When you bullied me, you were superior, and then you turned your head and nodded at me, like a dog wagging its tail. Are your bones so soft?

" Hua Jin stomped on the face of the Xu family with every word, without leaving any room for it.

Xu Changhui almost hit someone, but was held down by Xu Si forcefully: "Hua Jin, how can you let the Xu family go?"

"Let you go?" It reminds me of that rainy night six or seven years ago. She was lying on the ground, looking at the money that Xu Changhui threw on the ground, which was stained by sewage, and endured the intense pain, trying to call herself an emergency call, but found that the phone had been torn apart. There is no other way for Xu Changhui to drive away the car.

"Don't be afraid, I've already called an ambulance." A man walked up to her, held a huge umbrella, bent down and squatted in front of her, and covered her with a soft, large towel, "You are seriously injured , I dare not touch you. If you feel uncomfortable, you can talk to me."

At that time, Hua Jin thought that she must be very ugly covered in muddy water and blood. She lay on the ground, staring at the dirty coat beside her, tears could no longer hold back from her eyes.

She was looking forward to meeting him, but she didn't want to meet him this way.

Will she die?

She doesn't want to die.

She wanted to stretch out her arms and hold the dirty coat in her arms, but her arms had no strength at all, and her mind was buzzing, as if there were many people laughing and talking around, she Her whole body hurt so badly that she seemed to see her mother beating her hard with a stick.

"Short-lived dead girl, why don't you die? Why didn't you die when I gave birth to you?!"

"I...I don't want to die." She murmured, "I don't want to die."

"You'll be fine, don't be afraid, the ambulance will come right away." The man who spoke had an indifferent expression, but his voice was very gentle. He gave her most of the space of the umbrella, and the clean trouser legs were full of sewage .

She tried her best, and finally moved her hand forward a little bit, and her fingertips touched the edge of his shoe.

But when she saw that her hand had stained the edge of his shoe with blood, she shivered and retracted her finger: "Thank you."

Thank you for not holding me accountable when I was the poorest and crashed my car. responsibility.

Thank you for giving me a warm coat when I thought I couldn't survive in this city.

Thank you for appearing in front of me when I was most desperate and about to face death.

She raised her head with difficulty, and saw him drenched all over, with beautiful peach blossom eyes slightly raised, he didn't look like a good man at all. But tonight's street lights were so bright that his body was covered with a layer of golden light.

The author has something to say: Huahua Diary: You never know how much effort I have spent to get close to you as if nothing had happened.