Chapter 72 Happy

After these years of economic development, although the country's status in the fashion industry is still not high, it has already gained a place compared with ten years ago. And the self-confidence of the people has gradually increased, and they no longer blindly worship abroad.

The first thing that comes to everyone's mind when they make a little achievement in their own home is not self-effacement, but happiness.

For many ordinary people, fashion has little to do with them, but their own children have made achievements, whether they are interested or not, they should be happy with them.

All major media websites and official media have started to post relevant reports on domestic fashion designers whose designs amazed the entire scene on their own online publicity accounts.

The fashion conference is not over yet. The domestic stars who came to participate in the conference have received news from the work team, asking them to praise their own works more when they are interviewed by the media. It would be even better if they can take a photo with the designer and post it on the public platform.

Zhao Ni also received news from her own team, but she glanced at the bigwigs sitting in the first and second rows, knowing that she didn't have the ability, and she didn't bother to move forward.

After the fashion show, she took the initiative to say hello to Hua Jin and took a few photos with her. As Hua Jin was just a non-entertainment artist, Zhao Ni picked the best photo of her and handed it to her: "Master Hua, can I post this photo on Weibo?"

Hua Jin was stunned for a moment, Suddenly realized that Zhao Ni wanted to promote her to Fanhua Studio, she nodded: "Of course, thank you."

"It's me who should thank you, the cheongsam you embroidered for me helped me a lot." Zhao Ni smiled bitterly, "The cheongsam you embroidered helped me to struggle out of the public opinion of copycat dresses."Later in the interview, she talked about some words of support for traditional art, which made her lucky to participate in the national A publicity program on folk customs and scenery in Taiwan, which allowed her to stabilize her position in the group in just a few months.

Hua Jin didn't know much about the entertainment industry, so she said politely, "A customer's satisfaction is the greatest compliment to our studio."

Zhao Ni posted this Weibo tweet only after she had exchanged posts with her.

Zhao Ni: Happy to run into a flower embroiderer I've worked with before at a fashion conference. @Fanhua

There were more than twenty domestic artists plus netizens in total who were able to attend the fashion conference. Amongst the numerous selfies or selfies with other celebrities, Zhao Ni's Weibo looked a bit of a unique case.

Passers-by didn't understand what this meant, but Zhao Ni's die-hard fans suddenly remembered that the cheongsam that had made Zhao Ni stun the red carpet a few months ago seemed to have been made by a young embroiderer, could it be this one?

Hua Jin didn't care too much about what fans were saying online, and when she saw that Zhao Ni still had to go for a media interview, she smiled and said goodbye to her, taking Pei Yan with her to tonight's celebration banquet.

That night, the usually restrained and polite Mark got drunk, raising his glass and saying with red eyes, "Who says that our fashion design is not good, there are plenty of beauties in our country that are not yet on display, these people just don't know it."

The embroiderers in the audience were touched and many of them were red-eyed.

Hua Jin raised his glass: "To the clothes designed by Mr. Mark, to the embroidery patterns we embroidered, and to the beauty of our country, let's have a drink."

"Cheers." Mark raised his glass and touched Hua Jin's glass. Suddenly, another wine glass came in and was placed between them.

"Cheers." Pei Yan smiled at Hua Jin, who smiled and glared at him, took back the wine glass, put it to her mouth and took a sip.

Noticing the small movements of the two, Mark picked up the wine glass and drank the wine in the quilt. The mobile phone on the table in the house was vibrating non-stop, but he didn't answer it or look at it.

Occasionally, he has to indulge himself and be a person who is not very polite.

In China, Tan Yuan and her parents were in front of the computer early, waiting for the clothes designed by Mark to be displayed. As soon as they arrived, they were amazed.

The combination of fashion and tradition turns out to be such an aesthetic collision.

At the moment when Luan with beautiful flowers appeared on the stage, the family of three couldn't bear to blink their eyes, until the model walked through the stage and disappeared backstage, the three of them slowly exhaled.

"Huahua's embroidery skills have improved again." Gao Shulan's eyes were excited, "Green is better than blue, she knows more about beauty than I do."

For an embroiderer, skill is very important, but so is aesthetics, otherwise how can you be a great embroiderer?

"Huahua said that Luan is a bird that can bring happiness to people. When she embroidered this skirt, she substituted emotions into it." Tan Yuan stared at the computer screen, wanting to see Huajin inside, but unfortunately the camera The focus of attention is only on the models on stage, and occasionally the audience, and only those sitting in the first row.

"You're right, this skirt is embroidered with emotions." Gao Shulan looked at Tan Yuan with a smile, "Huahua, does she have someone she likes?"

"You don't know yet?" Tan Yuan's eyes widened. Didn't you tell your parents about this?

"There are quite a few boys chasing after Huahua, how do we know?" Gao Shulan laughed, "This skirt is embroidered differently from Huahua's previous embroidery. I remember that she embroidered a tie four or five years ago. It's not as good as it is now, but it feels a bit like it."

"That tie..." Tan Yuan thought about it carefully, "She gave it to her current boyfriend too."

"It seems that this boy must be very good, otherwise how could Hua Hua have given him the tie that she had treasured for years." Gao Shu Lan was in a good mood, "So which boy is it?"

"It's Mr. Pei who came for help six months ago when Cao Yi came looking for trouble and helped me and Huahua beat him up." Tan Yuan whispered, "Mr. Pei is very good to Hua Hua, so you two should not worry."

"You're talking about that Mr. Pei whose family is very rich?" Seeing her daughter's worried look, Gao Shu Lan lost her smile and said, "I didn't say Mr. Pei was bad, what are you worried about?"

" How can I not be worried, it's not like Huahua has any other family, you and my dad are her closest elders. To her, your affirmation of Mr. Pei is more important than anything else." Tan Yuan reluctantly smiled, "Although I sometimes joke that you guys treat Hua Hua better than me, I know that no matter how talented Hua Hua is at embroidery, in your hearts, I am the one who will always come first."

"Every year at Chinese New Year, when I see Huahua returning to her rented house alone after our family's New Year's Eve dinner, I especially want to say to her to stay, to live here and be my own sister." Tan Yuan's eyes were red, "But I knew that Hua Hua would not do that. She was so good to me and so good to you all, so good that she didn't want to lose us. Now that there is finally someone who loves and protects her, and even puts her first in his heart, I am really exceptionally happy."

She subconsciously did not tell her parents about this, perhaps because she was afraid that their perceptions would influence Hua Jin's choice. Even though she knew that her parents were good to Hua Jin and cared for her, she was just afraid that one word from her parents would make Hua Jin give up something that she could have had.

Gao Shu Lan and Tan Qing were silent for a long time before Gao Shu Lan smiled and said, "We thought that sometimes you would be upset with us if we took more care of Hua Hua. It seems that we were thinking too much."

"What the hell, it's not like I don't know how you guys feel about me." Tan Yuan rubbed his sore eyes, "If Hua Hua was a man, maybe I would have snatched her back to be your son-in-law."

"You." Gao Shulan was angry and amused, and shook her head, "Go and talk to Hua Hua, see when she and Mr. Pei are free to come to our house for a casual dinner.After all, Huahua is also my half daughter. As a teacher, I have to entertain my future son-in-law and let him know that she has the backing of her mother's family.

"That's good." Tan Yuan said happily, "I'll tell her about this when Huahua comes back."

The day after the fashion conference, Hua Jin returned home with Pei Yan. At this time, domestic reports have become a collision of fashion and tradition, blooming beauty that amazes the world.

These sets of clothing designed by Mark have different embroidery styles, but each is beautiful and has its own characteristics. State media zoomed in on the details of the embroidery on the dress, which aroused the amazement of countless netizens.

The media also interviewed members of Mark's studio and revealed the list of embroiderers who participated in the embroidery. The netizens were shocked to learn that the most stunning embroidery on the luan dress was embroidered by an embroiderer who was only twenty-five years old.

Some netizens suddenly thought of the Weibo posting by Zhao Ni and put the photo of Hua Jin and Zhao Ni together under the official media account, asking the official media if the pretty girl in the photo with Zhao Ni was the young embroiderer?.

The official media responded quickly and gave an affirmative answer.

No matter what time of year it is, people with talent and good looks will always get extra attention. Countless netizens ran under Hua Jin's Weibo to watch, and while everyone was amazed by those embroidered photos that Hua Jin posted, they regretted why the pretty lady didn't put up a selfie on Weibo.

Netizen 1: Didn't anyone notice that this blogger is the same embroiderer who embroidered the dragon and phoenix quilt for the wife with cancer more than half a year ago?

Although netizens are always attracted by all kinds of hot news, the Internet has memory, and everyone quickly found out the previous news, and gained a new understanding of Huajin.

Just as everyone was praising Hua Jin for her talent, looks and kindness, a public Weibo account of the traffic police suddenly sent out a Weibo post, and circled Hua Jin on purpose.

xx Traffic Police: Eight months ago, Ms. Guo, who was blind, had an accident and was helped by a kind-hearted citizen who left without a name after our traffic police staff arrived. After our traffic police staff arrived, she left without leaving her name. Ms. Guo wanted to repay the kind-hearted citizen for her help, but the search was in vain. Today, our staff have confirmed that the kind-hearted citizen is @Fanhua, thank you for supporting our work and for your kindness in helping people with disabilities.

In order to help Ms. Guo find her benefactor, the traffic police kept the law enforcement recorder of the day. The male traffic policeman who was with Ms. Guo that day also remembered Hua Jin's appearance. They never thought that they would find the client again on Weibo. popular.

When Hua Jin returned home and opened WeChat, she saw that the elderly traditional handicraft WeChat group she had added, where teachers who mocked themselves for making sugar paintings, playing with needles and carving roots, had all sent her a designated red packet.

The red envelope reads "Warmly celebrate Xiaohua's glory for traditional handicrafts".

Hua Jin accepted the red envelopes one by one, and returned a big red envelope in the group.

These teachers, whose combined age is nearly a thousand years old, happily grabbed the red envelopes, and then enthusiastically praised Huajin.

Looking at the New Year-like atmosphere in the group, Hua Jin laughed out loud.

At this moment, Tan Yuan called. As soon as Hua Jin pressed the answer button, Tan Yuan's voice came in.

"Huahua, everything in our store has been snapped up!"

"There are still a lot of media coming to interview you. If you don't come, your cute round baby won't be able to stand up."

"What's wrong?" Pei Yan had just taken off his jacket when he heard screams from the phone and thought something had happened, " Got into trouble?"

"No." Hua Jin shook her head and smiled, "We have stuff in the shop that was snapped up and the media waiting to do interviews."

Pei Yan saw the light in her eyes: "Are you happy?"

"Yeah!" Hua Jin nodded heavily, "Of course."

Pei Yan smiled, "As long as you are happy, as for the matter of media interviews, don't worry about it yet, I will arrange it."

Hua Jin nodded obediently, she knew in her heart that some media, for the sake of topics, tend to take things out of context when writing reports, and she was afraid that what she said would be taken out of context .

But now is a good opportunity to let more people know about traditional handicrafts, and she doesn't want to give up. Let Pei Yan come to help her arrange, and she can't be more at ease.

The author has something to say: Pei Yan: I am happy because you are happy~