Chapter 54

He didn't expect Hua Jin to reject him so directly, he was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: "That's really unfortunate."

"I already have an idea about the embroidery pattern of the dress." Hua Jin said, "This set The skirt of the dress is very long, and I want to embroider it into a bird's tail."

"Bird's tail?" Mark Leo thought for a while, "The theme of my series of clothes revolves around traditional myths, what kind of embroidery does the embroiderer want to embroider? bird?"

"It is recorded in the "Shan Hai Jing" that there is a bird named Luan, which has colorful lines, and as long as it is born, it represents the peace of the world. To extend it a little bit, it means that this bird represents The meaning of world peace. It is very suitable in terms of aesthetics and meaning." After Huajin saw the design proof, the first embroidery pattern that came to mind in her mind was this bird.

"Of course, there is another kind of bird that is also good, which is the blue bird in myths and legends. But from the perspective of embroidery, the embroidered phoenix has a stronger visual sense." Hua Jin smiled, "Of course, all of this is done by Mr. Mark. You decide. If you have a more suitable embroidery pattern in your heart, you can do it according to your wishes."

Only the designer knows best how to show the beauty of a design product as completely as possible, and outsiders can give friendly suggestions. But taboo point fingers.

""Shan Hai Jing"?" Mark glanced at Hua Jin and said with a smile, "Thank you for the suggestion, Hua Jin, I will think about it carefully."

Hua Jin looked at the time: "If there is nothing else, I will leave first "

"I'll take you downstairs." Mark stood up and helped Hua Jin remove the stool in front of her.

"You don't need to be so polite." Hua Jin laughed, "You are busy with work, don't waste time on these trivial matters."

"Sending the lady downstairs, how can it be a waste of time." Mark bowed and made a gesture of invitation.

When the two walked to the elevator door, Hua Jin turned to look at Mark: "Just send it here, please stay."

Mark pressed the elevator and smiled at Hua Jin: "Okay, be careful on the road."

"Thank you." Hua Jin thanked, and took a step to the left with a calm expression, a little further away from Mark.

When Yan Ke came over, he saw exactly this scene. He walked to stand between the two, exchanged greetings with Mark, and the elevator door opened.

"Two embroiderers, go slowly."

"Goodbye." Hua Jin said goodbye to Mark, and turned her head to see Yan Ke looking at her. She took a step back in doubt, "Teacher Yan?"

Yan Ke withdrew his gaze and said in a tone He said flatly: "Although Mark is very talented in design, this person is not specific in emotion."

Hua Jin nodded in a daze: "Oh."

Seeing her indifferent appearance, Yan Ke didn't want to say more, He put one hand in his trouser pocket: "I've seen your Weibo, and you embroider very well. If you really want to shine in the embroidery industry, don't just take commercial orders. Your embroidery has become a vulgar and lifeless thing."

"Thank you, Teacher Yan, for reminding me." Hua Jin smiled.

"It is not a good thing for any artwork to be too linked to money in its creation."

"But everyone who creates artwork is a mortal, and food, clothing, housing, and water all cost money." Hua Jin's smile remained unchanged , glanced at the brand-name clothing on Yan Ke's body, "Mr. Yan may not know that for many ordinary people, it's not easy to feed themselves and stick to art and hobbies. Not everyone You can all be like you, with a rich family background, and you can learn from famous teachers, I hope you can tolerate other people's vulgarity and pursuit of money." The

elevator door opened, Hua Jin walked out, Yan Ke looked at her leaving back, Forgot to get out of the elevator.

"Sir, the restaurant has been booked..."

"No need." Mark took off his suit jacket and leaned back on the chair: "If a woman bluntly says that she hasn't read this book when you mention it, The book. But in fact, she knows the contents of the book very well, what does that mean?"

"I think there are two possibilities." The assistant said, "The first possibility is that she is not interested in the topic, so she directly said that she has not read it. The second possibility is that she has not read it, but in order to mention the book Man, I read the whole article on purpose."

"Really?" Mark clasped his hands, with a smile on his face, "Then what do you think is the possibility of Huajin?"

"Flower embroidery artist?" The assistant was a little surprised, " You to the embroiderer..."

"It's been a long time since I saw such an interesting woman." Mark's voice was gentle, as if he was saying the most beautiful love words in the world, "She is like a beautifully packaged gift box, the surface is perfect, but the real What is interesting is what is inside the gift box."

He wanted to be the one who opened the gift box.

The assistant was silent for a moment: "Sir, that's how you described your ex-girlfriend."

"The gifts in different gift boxes are different. Maybe she can bring me a surprise." Mark took a pen from the pen holder and played with it. He has seen countless women, whether they like him or not, but when facing him, they also have emotions such as shyness and joy.

Only Hua Jin was different, she was smiling and said thank you, but her eyes were as calm as a pool. The way she looked at him was exactly the same as that of those elderly embroidery masters. His talent, gentleness, and appearance seemed to have never been seen before. To be seen by her.

Hua Jin saw Pei Yan's car parked on the side of the road from a distance, she stepped forward and knocked on the window, the window opened, and Pei Yan sat in the driver's seat.

"Get in the car." Pei Yan leaned forward to open the car door for Hua Jin, "I'll take you back to the studio after dinner."

"Wait, let me see your eyes." Hua Jin got into the car, approached Pei Yan, and stretched out her hand Lifting his eyelids, "It seems to be all right, but the bloodshot is a little heavy, you didn't sleep well last night?"

"Do you want to look into my eyes, or do you want to poke me blind?" Pei Yan closed her eyes and rubbed her eyes. Eyelids, "Last night, I drank too much water, and I suffered from insomnia."

"It will be better to drink some milk an hour before going to bed." Hua Jin buckled up her seat belt, "Where shall we go for dinner?"

"Don't worry, I won't let you down." Pei Yan started the car, "Is today's work going well?"

"The embroidery masters are kind and kind, and they take good care of their juniors." Hua Jin nodded with a smile, "Just talk to them Sitting together and chatting, I feel that my eyes are wide open."

"It seems that my boyfriend is not as attractive as the embroidery masters, and you are not so happy to see me." Pei Yan sighed, "I am a man. My friend, it's not even as good as embroidery."

"Don't act like a spoiled child." Hua Jin laughed, "Be a good person, why compete with embroidery."

"Then tell me, am I still the man you love the most?" Pei Yan turned the car Stopped, looked at the traffic light ahead, "I'm not happy now, I have to ask you to say nice things to coax me back."

"It's you or you, the only one I love the most is you." Hua Jin looked helplessly Pei Yan, "Pei Yanyan, what's the matter with you today, you are still acting like a baby to me at a very old age?"

"Haven't you heard a word?" When the green light came on, Pei Yan continued to drive, "A man who acts like a baby is better off "

That's not true." Hua Jin looked at him suspiciously, "Pei Yanyan, let me tell you, don't mess around with those love guide books, they are all deceitful."

Pei Yanyan scoffed . "Do I need to look at those?"

Hua Jin: "..."

Fortunately, this kind of self-satisfied tone is still original, and it seems that it has not been traversed by unknown people.

After the two of them finished their meal, Pei Yan sent Hua Jin back to Fan Hua's studio. The car was parked outside Fan Hua's door. Pei Yan looked at Hua Jin and said, "I'll pick you up tonight."

"Okay." Looking at herself carefully, he kissed him on the cheek: "Then I'm going to work." At this moment, Hua Jin suddenly felt that he was the head of the family rushing to work, and Pei Yan was obediently staring at her at home as she went back. cutie.

This feeling...is very cool.

Tan Yuan was arranging the shelves when she saw Hua Jin coming in, she hurriedly said, "Hua Hua, today there is a beautiful woman who claims to know you, she bought five or six items in our store, and she said she drank too much last time, Please forgive her for her lack of composure in words and deeds."

"Who is it?" Hua Jin turned on the computer, looked at the sales records, and found that they were all expensive embroidery and lacquerware.

"She claimed to be surnamed Xu, and she didn't tell me her name. How about I call out the surveillance camera and let you identify her." Tan Yuan frowned, "She doesn't have any trouble with you, does she?"

"No , I already guessed who it is." Hua Jin closed the accounting form, and said to Tan Yuan, "If she comes back next time, you can introduce the most expensive products to her, and you don't need to save her money."

It seems that there is a real It's a holiday, and it's not small. She shook her head and said, "Is it to show off that she is rich when she comes to buy things from our store during the holidays? The world of rich people is so complicated that people can't understand it."

Hua Jin didn't speak. , Xu Si's attitude towards her is still condescending, and today he suddenly came here to buy something and was subdued. Could it be that one night can make her correct her evil ways and her conscience has been condemned?

How can there be such a good thing in the world, and she won't play a trick on Xu Si. Could it be that Pei Yan found out?

With Pei Yan's personality, if he knew that Xu Silai had troubled her, he would secretly help her get back. Wanting to understand this, Hua Jin smiled helplessly: "Don't worry about him."

Seeing Hua Jin's expression, Tan Yuan instantly understood: "Oh, I see, Mr. Pei must have vented your anger for you, that's why she was so scared. Come here to show weakness and submit. But then again, would you blame Mr. Pei for meddling in your private affairs?" Hua Jin seems gentle and easy to get along with, but she has always had a strong personality. She regretted telling Hua Jin about this, just in case the two of them Because of this conflict, it would be too hurtful.

"He doesn't want me to be wronged, so he helped me find the place. I'm too happy, why are you angry?" Hua Jin looked at Tan Yuan in confusion, "What kind of strange idea are you thinking?"

"That's good." Tan Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought you would be like the heroines in some novels, dislike the heroine for meddling in other people's business, and disrespect your privacy and personality."

"Tang Yuan, although the novel comes from reality, But it is higher than reality." Hua Jin sighed, "What's more, I am not a heroine, but a superficial woman. My boyfriend vents my anger, and

I am not only not angry, but also feel proud, hee hee." Tan Yuan trembled in disgust: "Refused to eat dog food, stay away from me."

In the days after offending Pei Yan, Xu Si couldn't eat or sleep well. , After finding that there was no problem with the family business, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

When she really let go of this breath, something big happened. The tableware produced by the Xu family was found not to meet the product specifications. Some netizens discovered that Xu Yi, the current president of the Xu family enterprise, has a close relationship with the president of Yuanpan Non-staple Food Company. After this incident broke out, countless consumers severely condemned it on the Internet, saying that things of a kind gather and people are divided into groups. The food safety problems caused by Yuanpan's non-staple food are known all over the country, and the popularity has just dropped in the past month, because this matter has become lively again.

Although the Xu family does not produce food, in the eyes of consumers, the enterprises under the Xu family are the same as Yuanpan Fushi and cannot be trusted.

Xu Si's father and Xu Yi were extremely busy trying to solve these matters. Those people on the Internet seemed to have beaten chicken blood, and exposed all the safety accidents and quality problems that had occurred since the establishment of Xu's company. TV news Also started broadcasting about it. In just one week, the sales of Xu's company's products declined rapidly, and countless products were boycotted and returned.

"How did things get to this point?" Old Master Xu, who had been indifferent for a long time, knew about this, called his two sons to his study, and scolded them.

"Xu Yi, you are in charge of the business. You are duty-bound to deal with such a big mess." Mr. Xu stared at his two sons who were struggling, and sighed wearily, "I often tell you that when you are in a shopping mall, you can If you don't want to offend others, try to cause trouble as little as possible, but how do you educate your children?"

"Xu Si bullied her classmates at school. You don't take good care of your child. You only know how to send her abroad. People who are now twenty-seven or eight years old don't care about anything except eating, drinking and having fun. Changhui is also eating and drinking all day long. Whoring and gambling, playing with cars and women, went to the detention center a few months ago and was imprisoned for a period of time and didn't learn to be honest. I flirted with someone else's girlfriend at Meng's house. You are so embarrassed to ask Pei Yan to forgive me. I am too embarrassed to see you with this old face. Him." The more he talked, the more angry he became, Elder Xu was almost out of breath, and the two brothers of the Xu family beat their chests and rubbed their backs in fright, and gradually let the old man calm down.

"It's the father's fault if the son doesn't teach." Elder Xu said heartbrokenly, "Even if the Xu family has a century-old foundation, it can't afford you to toss like this. Think about it carefully, which important person you have offended recently. And Xu Yi, after you Stay away from Pei Cunhai, this kind of white-eyed wolf who doesn't remember the kindness of others may bite people at any time."

"Dad, I really can't think of anything other than Changhui offending Pei Yan recently." Xu Yi's brother Xu Qiang Shaking his legs, he said, "If you want me to say, we can't blame our brothers for this matter. When Changhui was young, you always doted on him."

"Say less." Xu Yi glared at Xu Qiang, " Dad, no matter whether this matter has anything to do with Pei Yan or not, I will bring Changhui to the door to apologize in person tomorrow, so don't get angry."

"Okay." Old Xu sighed, "During this time, you brought Changhui Get in touch with the company's affairs well, and don't let him mess around anymore."

Xu Qiang pouted secretly, the old man was biased, and said that Changhui was not good, but the company's affairs were still left to the second brother's family.

"Grandpa." Xu Si knocked on the door and came in with eyes red from crying. Before he finished speaking, he knelt down, "I'm sorry, Grandpa, I caused this."

"What's going on?" He didn't expect that this matter had something to do with his daughter.

"I saw Hua Jin being rude to Chang Hui that day, and I was very upset, so I caused her a little trouble. Who knew that Pei Yan knew about it, so he...he just..." Xu Si cried bitterly while covering his face He lost his voice, "Grandpa, Dad, Second Uncle, I know I was wrong, and I will never dare again."

Elder Xu was angry and helpless, and said after a long while: "Pei Yan has always had a bad temper, why are you going to provoke his girlfriend?"

"I didn't do too much, I just said a few more words. Knowing that Hua Jin's skills are superb, Pei Yan tried his best to protect them, even disregarding the face of our two families." Xu Si choked, "I knew it would happen, Hua Jin laughed at me in the bathroom that day, I should have endured it "

"Tangyuan, how many degrees do you turn on the air conditioner, why is my back feeling cold?" Hua Jin stopped her hand from embroidering her belt, looked at the time, and there was an hour before she was due to get off work.

I don't know what her lovely Pei Yanyan will take her to eat at night?

The author has something to say: Huahua: As long as Pei Yanyan acts like a baby, I can't refuse, beauty is alluring