Chapter 52 Records

Pei Yan's face was a bit uneasy after being sent successive messages with unknown meanings from an unfamiliar number. Two numbers have been blocked, and this person still keeps sending messages. Even if he is a fool, he still knows what the other party wants to do.

After dialing this number, the other party did not dare to speak after answering the phone.

"Have the guts to send a message, but don't have the guts to speak?" Pei Yan sneered, "I don't have time to play with fleas like you, I hope there won't be a next time."

"Mr. Pei doesn't need to be so angry," said the person on the other end of the phone After speaking, the voice sounded like a man, but it was a little distorted. Pei Yan suspected that the other party used a voice changer, "Some things are interesting only when seeing is believing. If you don't want to click on the website to see it, I can only help you The screenshot has been sent."

Pei Yan sneered and was about to hang up.

"Your girlfriend has always had a man in her heart. That man is her salvation and the sustenance of her soul. It's a pity that Mr. Pei may not know about it." The person in the voice changer may have expected that Pei Yan wanted to hang up the phone , and said directly, "Thinking of Mr. Pei's sincerity, in exchange for being taken advantage of by that woman, I feel aggrieved for you. You know..."

Pei Yan couldn't listen anymore, and hung up the call unbearably.

"What's the matter?" Shen Hong was elderly, and seeing that Pei Yan's complexion was not good, he asked in a low voice, "Pei Cunhai came to you again for the matter of the non-staple food company?

" There were quality problems, and sales fell off a cliff. In order to solve these problems, Pei Cunhai asked many people, and it was not surprising that he asked Pei Yan.

"Him?" Pei Yan put the phone on the table and said with a sneer: "The moment Yuan Pan's non-staple food was handed over to him, this company has nothing to do with me. I don't care what he does? Let me put it aside, making food without paying attention to quality and safety issues is no different from harming others. If I help him, it is tantamount to helping the evildoer."

"You are a bit like your mother. When she was in college, her aunt couldn't understand some people hunting and killing protected animals, so she used all her money to set up a wildlife protection organization. Not only did she expose these illegal acts, she also spent money. Promoting the Wildlife Protection Law" Shen Hong has a deep relationship with Pei Yan's mother, and Pei Yan's mother gave birth relatively late, so she treats Shen Hong as her nephew like her own child.

When Shen Hong mentioned his mother, Pei Yan smiled: "Some people say I look like my father, but you say I look like my mother. It seems that I have taken the essence of both of them."

Shen Hong smiled helplessly, and then He said with emotion: "In these years, you have been doing things casually, and you don't care about Yuanpan's properties, and you spend money..." He paused for a while, looked up and saw that Pei Yan had no response, shook his head and sighed, " I feel relieved to have someone to accompany you to live happily."

"Brother Hong, you are seven or eight years older than me, how do you talk like my father?" Pei Yan leaned back, "Don't worry, I won't ruin my family property, and I will have to support my wife and children in the future."

"Well, just remember this." Shen Hong felt a little funny, "Raising a wife is very expensive."

" That's not the case, our family's flowers are very powerful, they are beautiful, and they embroider well. If I really go bankrupt, maybe she will support me." Pei Yan lay down on the table and said to Shen Hong, " It's not my money that she likes."

Seeing Pei Yan's proud look, Shen Hong suddenly nodded: "It turns out that after a long time, our Mr. Pei likes girls who support you?"

"Pull it down." Sitting next to him Yang Shao, who was playing with his mobile phone, raised his head and said, "She really doesn't like Brother Pei's money, but she likes Brother Pei's face.

" Body, she likes my face, she likes me."

Frightened by Pei Yan's cold eyes, Yang Shao threw away his phone and applauded: "Brother Pei makes sense."

Lying on the beauty bed, Hua Jin While letting the pretty little girl rub it on his face, he listened to Jiang Yutong's story about the relationship between Pei Yan and Shen Hong brothers.

"When I met his cousin, he was still in junior high school. Every time he took the exam, he got the top three in his grade. He was very popular with the elders." Jiang Yutong sighed, "Later, his aunt and uncle passed away unexpectedly, and his personality was not as lively as when he was a child. .In recent years, although he has acted more casually, he has never been absurd, and he has never brought any girl to meet us. You are the first one, and I guess it will be the last."

Hua Jin opened his eyes, The beauty liquid splashed into her eyes, which made her eyes hurt. She quickly closed her eyes, and whispered: "Is he... alone all the time?"

"He said that it is more comfortable to be alone, so after Grandpa Pei passed away, he has been living alone." Jiang Yutong is a woman, and she knows what words are better Touching the woman's heart, "But now that he has you, he is not alone."

Hua Jin closed her eyes and gave a low hum.

After finishing her face, Hua Jin played with Pei Yan for a while, and then rushed back to Yang Shao's house. In the evening, there were a lot fewer guests, and everyone spoke and acted a lot more casually, unlike in the morning when they held up their demeanor.

"Now they are all from the Yang family." During dinner, Pei Yan explained to Hua Jin in a low voice, "Aunt Meng is Meng Tao's aunt, and Yang Shao, Meng Tao, and Chen Jiang are cousins."

"You guys The relationship between rich people is really complicated." After hearing a lot of relatives, Hua Jin felt that his head was a bit dizzy, "I feel like everyone is relatives."

Pei Yan laughed: "It doesn't matter, anyway I'll be with you, and I'll remind you if you can't remember their relationship when we meet in the future."

"That's right, anyway, it's hard for me to meet them except when I'm with you." Hua Jin whispered, "Tomorrow Don't come to pick me up in the morning."

"Why?" Pei Yan couldn't help but raise her eyebrows, did something unpleasant happen to him and Hua Jin today?

Seeing him raise his eyebrows, Hua Jin knew that he was thinking wrong, and explained: "Tomorrow I will go to Mark's studio to meet other embroiderers. The embroidery cloth used for embroidery, embroidery thread, and the change of color and light will all affect the final effect of the finished product. .Although we are each responsible for different clothing, but the styles are too different, which will affect the effect of the show. The itinerary has already been arranged, and the studio will arrange a car to pick me up."

"Mark?" Pei Yan frowned, "Then stay away from him."

"Okay, okay." Hua Jin hooked his fingers, "Since I have you, other men are just clouds in my eyes. The forest is lush and lush, I only pick you." Hearing this, Pei Yan felt a little strange

: "Why do these words sound like what scumbags often say when coaxing women? We only take a scoop for three thousand pieces of water?"

"What a scumbag." Hua Jin pinched him "When you see a scumbag going out, he will report the itinerary to his partner. I am much more reliable than the scumbag."

"Well, the scumbag dare not tell others that he only likes a certain person. But you said , only like me." Pei Yan looked at Hua Jin with beautiful eyes, "I believe in you."

Hua Jin smiled with crooked eyebrows: "You are so nice, I don't like you, who do I like?"

"Yes." Pei Yan wrapped her hands in her palms, "I'm so nice, I only have you in my eyes, if you can't just like me, I will..."

"What will it be?

" You only like me in the end."

"Promise." Hua Jin was amused by his words, "I thought you would say that you would imprison me and prevent other men from approaching me."

"In this society, men are just not allowed to come near me." It's not safe enough to get close. I have to remind you again that illegal imprisonment is illegal and will be taken away by the police uncle." Pei Yan looked into her smiling eyes and said softly, "What's more, I don't want to."

Hua Jin's heart trembled, and she always felt that there were thousands of words hidden in Pei Yan's words, but when she looked at his face again, she couldn't see anything except a full smile.

The old lady of the Yang family's birthday banquet was over, and when Hua Jin and Pei Yan left, Aunt Meng stuffed a big red envelope into her hand.

"Aunt Meng?" Hua Jin was embarrassed to accept it, and wanted to return the red envelope.

"Take it, it's okay." Pei Yan smiled and held Hua Jin's wrist, "It's the first time you meet your elders, they should give you a red envelope."

"Yes, take it with peace of mind, this red envelope is what they should give " Yang Shao said, "If you don't take it, we won't worry about it."

Under the enthusiastic persuasion of Yang's family, Hua Jin could only accept the red envelope. Secretly feeling in my heart, the world of rich people is so complicated, they like to give people red envelopes.

After getting in the car, Hua Jincai said to Pei Yan: "It seems that other people didn't get the red envelope?"

Amused by her puzzled eyes, Pei Yan couldn't help laughing: "I just said you are stupid, you I still don't admit it. It's the first time I brought my girlfriend to visit the elders' home formally, and the elders give you red envelopes, which means they like you very much."

Hua Jin's cheeks were a little feverish: "Original, so that's what happened."

" When we get engaged, we will receive a bunch of red envelopes, and when we come to visit for the first time after we get married, you can also receive a bunch of red envelopes." Pei Yan calculated the relatives who are far or near, "You can earn a lot of red envelopes, For the sake of the red envelope, do you want to think about getting engaged first?"

Hua Jin: "..."

"Do I look like a woman who gets married for money?" Hua Jin insisted, with a smile on her pink cheeks, "Or, in your eyes, I am such a superficial woman?"

"No, no, you are not superficial at all, I was wrong." Pei Yan shook Hua Jin's hand, "Let's talk about tomorrow Where can I pick you up for dinner ." "Good luck

!" Hua Jin stretched out her index finger and poked Pei Yan's forehead, "I'll send you a message tomorrow."

"Okay." Pei Yan didn't hide, and let Hua Jin Poke his forehead.

Hua Jin couldn't help laughing and scolding: "Fool."

Pei Yan raised her eyebrows: "Am I stupid if I can catch you?"

Hua Jin smiled: "You can catch me not because of IQ, but because of your face.

" After Mr. Pei took the lady home and sat back in the car again, he reminded him in a low voice: "Mr. Pei, you forgot your phone in the car just now. There seems to be a message."

Pei Yan turned on the phone, and the smile on his face instantly The message is another strange number.

The message this time is still a screenshot and a URL.

December 12, 2012 Xiaoxue The

coat was cleaned, but I may never be able to return it to its owner.

Pei Yan stared at this screenshot for nearly a minute, then clicked into this website with trembling hands.

The URL jumps to a very old page, the typesetting is very bad, it is an electronic version of the Internet notebook that was popular ten years ago, many people like to record some emotions in this Internet notebook, but with space, blog With the rise of the Internet, this kind of old-fashioned Internet notebook has long been abandoned by young people. I didn't expect someone to still use this kind of thing in 2012.

On this account, the earliest essay was in July 2011.

On July 18, 2011, it was sunny . It

was the first time I came to an Internet cafe. I was so nervous.

Sunny on August 11, 2011.

The lines in big cities are so complicated that I almost couldn't find a place to deliver food. But my salary will be paid tomorrow, and my colleagues keep asking me to drink water, so I can take it back.

Rain on August 15, 2011 A

lot of money, I am a rich woman with assets of 2,000 yuan, a big city is so nice.

On August 23, 2011, Xiaoyu 's

mobile phone is very convenient to open this website, but the traffic package is very expensive, only 15 yuan Then a little traffic, I want to save!

Looking at these contents, Pei Yan couldn't help showing a smile until he saw the record on August 29, 2011.

August 29, 2011 Sunny

I remembered his license plate number, why is there such a nice, generous and kind person in the world?

Since August 29th, the records have become less and less day by day. Most of the content is that the colleagues are very nice, or a kind-hearted customer poured water for her when she saw her sweating from delivering food. The people who recorded these seem to know a lot of things, such as filming, housework, cooking by themselves, and repairing water pipes and changing light bulbs by themselves.

On December 9, 2012, the

wind was very cold, but his coat was very warm. I have never seen such a good-looking person in my life, just like the warm sun in the sky.

Seeing this familiar content, the smile on Pei Yan's face gradually froze. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he knew who recorded the content.

On December 15, 2012, the sleet

cold finally got better. I found out his name. Can I take the clothes downstairs to his company tomorrow night?

The record came here, but suddenly stopped for a few months, and the time of the bottom record was March 2013.

On March 2, 2013,

he lost his clothes. Was it him who saved me that night?

My life is unfortunate, but I hope he is safe and happy.

"Mr. Pei?" The driver looked at Pei Yan worriedly. The car had been parked at the entrance of the villa for a long time, but Mr. Pei kept staring at the phone without any movement. He felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere.

"What?" Pei Yan looked up at him.

"Your home has arrived." The driver was dazzled by the street light. Did he see it wrong just now? Why did he feel that Mr. Pei's eyes were red?

Pei Yan got out of the car and left without looking back.

The driver was even more worried. In the past, if he drove Mr. Pei off work late at night, Mr. Pei would specifically say, "Be careful on the road. How does it look...something is wrong today."

Stepping into the gate, Pei Yan's phone rang again, and Hua Jin initiated a video call request.

Pei Yan pressed the call button, a smile appeared on his face: "Did you watch some bad TV series again?"

"No, I just asked if you returned home safely." Hua Jin smiled in the video with eyebrows crooked Wan, "Seeing that you've arrived home safely, I'm relieved."

"Why are you so caring all of a sudden?" Pei Yan went to the sofa and sat down, "Could it be... what did you do to apologize to me, and now you feel guilty? "

"What, I'm not a scumbag." Hua Jin leaned against the bed, looked at the empty big house behind Pei Yan, remembered what Jiang Yutong said today, the house is so big, Pei Yan has been living alone, when sad, Is there anyone with him? When he wants to talk, is there anyone to talk to him?

"Well, I remember what you said." Pei Yan chuckled, "You like me alone." "Just

know." Hua Jin smiled with her face in one hand, she stared at Pei Yan's face for a while Yes, suddenly his complexion changed, "What's wrong with your eyes?"

"What?" Pei Yan covered his eyes.

"A little red." Hua Jin sat up from the bed, "Is there any discomfort in the eyes?"

"Oh." Pei Yan said casually, "Maybe it was because I was allergic to the dirty water when I was catching fish today, nothing uncomfortable. place."

The author has something to say: Pei Yan: I'm happy o(╥﹏╥)o