Chapter 47 He's My Boyfriend

Around three or four o'clock in the afternoon, when the business was the most deserted, Tan Yuan poked the needle in her hand, feeling sleepy, and turned her head to look at the picture of a half-embroidered lady. She couldn't help but sigh, Huahua's craftsmanship is really appreciated by the master For food, she has been exposed to embroidery since she was a child, but the embroidered things are not as good as hers in terms of stitching or aura.

After putting down the needle, she stood up and stretched, ready to pour two cups of tea. Turning around, she saw two elderly ladies entering the store, and she hurriedly stepped forward to say hello: "Welcome."

"Are you the Fanhua studio that has been on TV?" The old lady who spoke was full of energy, "Excuse me. , can I order a long-lived hundred-year-old red belt here with you?"

"Long-lived hundred-year-old red belt?" Tan Yuan secretly wondered, their store only made fashion belts that women like, and this customer said What does the "longevity red belt" mean?

"Sorry..."

"Yes." Hua Jin got up from the embroidery frame, rubbed her sore eyes, and walked up to the two old people, "What do you want, is the belt worn in the year of birth?"

"Yes , that's the one." The old lady nodded, "Next year is my old man's zodiac year. When I was watching TV recently, I found that he secretly pressed the reverse program several times, and your store happened to be in that program. I want to die Go, your store has nothing to do with our family. He has been looking at it for so long, so he must want something from your family. Girl, let me tell you, the belt must be made of bright red cloth, and you can't ask for other colors.

" In the countryside, Hua Jin heard a legend that the old man was given a red belt in his natal year in order to tie his lifespan and pray for him to live a long life without disease or disaster. She remembered very clearly that an old man in the village was very proud and happy when he received the gold belt from his son. He stood by the laundry pond and bragged loudly all afternoon, which aroused the envy of many fellow villagers.

At that time, she squatted beside her grandmother and told her very seriously that she would study hard and buy her the most beautiful red belt after she was admitted to university. At that time, my grandmother was very happy and praised her as a good child, and she would definitely get into a good university.

"Girl, you seem familiar to me?" The old lady was very happy to find that someone could understand her meaning, but the more she looked at the flower brocade, the more she felt that she had seen her before.

Her companion took a look at her: "The little girl has been interviewed by reporters, of course she looks familiar."

"Is that so?" The old lady frowned, feeling that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what was wrong.

"Auntie, you and I did meet a few months ago." Hua Jin didn't expect that she only took the old man's order in the morning, and the aunt came in the afternoon. In front of the old lady, she told about how the uncle and aunt sent her to a taxi by the artificial lake a few months ago.

"So it is." The old lady showed joy on her face, "How are you doing recently?"

"Very well, thank you for your concern." Hua Jin helped the two old people sit down on the sofa, she did not tell the aunt, The uncle secretly ordered a pair of embroidered shoes for her, but according to the advice of the aunt, he determined the style and embroidery of the belt.

The old lady was very satisfied with the final plan. She sighed and said, "If I could be twenty or thirty years younger, I would make one for him myself. It's a pity that time is not forgiving. Not only are my hands bad, but my eyes are also bad.

" Jin smiled and coaxed a few nice words, and made the old lady smile: "I came out this time, tricked him into traveling with friends, and came here secretly. Don't you young people often say that life should have...a sense of ceremony? Yes, just this word, we old people can also prepare a surprise or something."

"Since I was young, I have a stronger personality. He has tolerated me all my life. I bought a red belt and went back to make him happy. Let me tell you, men, no matter how old they are, are sometimes just like children, and they need to be coaxed and teased." The old lady smiled, "If a man and a woman are together, if they want to live a happy and sweet life, life No matter how hard and tiring you are, you still need to have a sense of ritual, and when it's time to speak sweet words, you must have that."

"You." The companion laughed and said to Hua Jin, "Little girl, quickly write down her husband's experience, she has been with her husband for fifty years, and she made the one at home docile and obedient." , she said that she would definitely not go west if she went east, and she is very old, and she often shows us affection."

Hua Jin saw a sweet smile on the old lady's face. She nodded and pretended to be serious: "I remember."

"Don't teach the child indiscriminately." The old lady patted the back of Huajin's hand, with a very kind smile on her face, "My child, this store Very good, when I have a chance in the future, aunt will take care of your business again, don't..." There are still her friends and another clerk in the store, the old lady can't say too much, just pat her on the back a few more times, "Be well, the road ahead is long, and there will be colorful flowers blooming all over the road, don't miss it."

"Thank you, I'll make a note." Seeing the gentle face of the old lady, Hua Jin thought of her grandmother . At that time, grandma was already seriously ill. Lying on the wooden bed that creaked when she turned over, she held her hand tightly and said, "Jin Wazi, you must study hard, you will be successful if you study a lot, grandma." There's nothing I can't let go of, I'm just worried about you..."

She remembered that she promised her grandma that she would study hard, get admitted to university, and take her to the city to enjoy life.

But not long after, her grandmother died of illness. As a granddaughter, she could only wear a handkerchief and kneel at the end of the line of filial sons and grandsons. She was not even qualified to hold a picture of her and scatter the soil, and her name was not on the tombstone.

After seeing off the old lady and her friend, Hua Jin felt a little depressed. Tan Yuan walked up to her worriedly, "Hua Hua, what's wrong with you?"

"I miss my grandma." Hua Jin tried to force a smile, but failed, "Before she left, let me study hard and take the exam. I went to a good university, but I let her down."

"It's not your fault." Tan Yuan reached out and hugged the brocade, "You have worked hard to do your best. A few years ago, you embroidered and stayed up all night to study by yourself. I can see it when I was admitted to university."

"It's different." Hua Jin shook her head, since her family died unexpectedly in her third year of high school, and her fate changed after she lived in her uncle's house.

On the day of the college entrance examination, the uncle's family locked her in the house, no matter how much she begged and cried, they were unwilling to let her out. Even if she said that it didn't cost them a penny to go to college, they didn't agree.

The uncle said: "What's the use of girls reading so many books?"

The aunt said: "If your grades in the college entrance examination are too good, if it is reported that we don't want you to go to college, then the whole village will poke us. The backbone of the family?"

In order for them not to be poked at the spine, and for her to marry obediently without studying, her future is dispensable in their eyes.

Every time she thinks of the day when she was locked up in the house and screamed every day, she felt like a struggling monster, full of hatred. And the kind-hearted people she met along the way were the cages that locked her hatred back, allowing her to grasp the tail of fate little by little, struggling and living unwillingly.

"Come on, have a sweet ice cream." Tan Yuan took out an ice cream from the refrigerator, "Summer is hot, the air conditioner is blowing, ice cream is blowing, I am happy like a fairy." The

cold and sweet ice cream melts in the mouth, and the flower brocade Being stabbed by the coldness

, she stuck out her tongue: "It's so cold." "It's good to be cold." Seeing that Hua Jin's mood returned to normal, Tan Yuan saw that Hua Jin's mood returned to normal. That colleague will do it together."

"Today I will make these two myself." Thinking of this interesting couple, Hua Jin smiled, "I met them once."

"Okay." Tan Yuan has no objection, "But you should pay attention to rest. Recently, my mother sometimes takes you to visit colleagues, and you have to communicate with Mark. It is not easy in the store. Now there is an extra routine. I am worried about your health. I can't take it anymore ."

"What daily routine?" Hua Jin was slightly taken aback, there are other tasks that need to be done every day in the store?

"Fall in love with Mr. Pei." Tan Yuan blinked, "Such a handsome man, are you willing to let him stay in an empty room all day?"

Hua Jin "..."

"Honey, I think you're getting more and more dishonest now."

"I can't help it." Tan Yuan sighed, "I'm with you every day, and those who are close to ink are black."

In the eyes of the staff of the charity organization, Pei Yan is a generous but idle philanthropist. He donates a lot of money and public welfare packages to their organization every year, but he is not like other people who donate and leave it alone. He will come over in person almost every quarter to check his donation process.

This behavior has been going on for six or seven years, and they are almost used to it. Everyone accompanied him to watch the process of using the perfect payment, thinking that he would refuse their invitation to dinner as usual. When leaving by car, this Mr. Pei suddenly asked a strange question.

"Is there any charity project here to support traditional art and culture?"

"Traditional art and culture support?" For one thing, the country and the government invest a lot every year, but the effect is not good. The old craftsmen are getting older and younger, and the young people are not interested in these things. If they want to develop in the long run, they need the efforts of the whole society. Our organization can't do it. Do this."

"I understand." Pei Yan nodded, closed the data map of the donation flow, and thanked the person in charge, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, we should thank you on behalf of those out-of-school children in mountainous areas That's right." The person in charge said this sincerely, Mr. Pei's contribution to charity over the years is a very huge expense.

Pei Yan was noncommittal, these were just small things for him, he just wanted to do what he wanted to do.

Leaving the gate of the charity organization, Pei Yan asked his assistant: "If I plan to set up a project to support traditional arts, how long will it take to prepare for the initial stage?"

Assistant: "If the funds are sufficient, it will take about three Between one month and half a year, the preparatory work can be done."

Their boss's love affair is so different. Other rich people give diamonds and sports cars, crazy about her, crazy about her, smashing into the wall for her. But his boss is different. Chatting with his girlfriend on WeChat, he blushes and panics from time to time. He is even willing to fall in love with the entire traditional art industry for her. This kind of love is great, noble, and admirable.

"Mr. Pei, do you need to discuss this matter with your partner?" If you plan to spend money on such a big matter, why should you tell your girlfriend to please her?

"Why do you need to discuss with her?" Pei Yan looked at him puzzled, "I established this project because I saw the difficulty of traditional art, what does it have to do with her?" The

assistant smiled: "I understand." The

boss Being able to catch the girl he likes all depends on his good-looking face.

Regardless of what the assistant thought, Pei Yan turned on the phone, found Hua Jin's latest Moments, read it several times, and poked open the chat box of Yang Shao's WeChat account.

Pei: Did you see Hua Jin's new Moments post today? What do you think he means?

Following behind his father, Yang Shao, who was so busy that he was dizzy, finally sat down to rest when he saw the news about Pei Yan. He opened Moments curiously, and his whole body collapsed.

What's the meaning? !

What else could this mean? It meant forcing him to watch a show of affection!

Why didn't he know Brother Pei was so boring and could do such childish things?

He gritted his teeth and clicked on the chat box, and replied Pei Yan cracklingly.

Dongdong: I think the embroiderer seems very happy, probably because she likes the roses you sent, and secretly showing off that she has found a good boyfriend.

Yang Shao lay down on the desk weakly, was forced into a mouthful of dog food, and said with a smile that dog food is really delicious. Life is more bitter than Coptis chinensis.

Don't men who are not handsome enough have no human rights?

Seeing Yang Shao's reply, the corner of Pei Yan's mouth curled up, and he knew that the woman was very satisfied with him. He said it was troublesome to send so many flowers, but he must really like it in his heart.

"Xiao Guo, for the flowers to be delivered tomorrow, I still order them at the shop today."

Assistant: "Okay, Mr. Pei."

When the boss asked him to order flowers last night, he didn't say that he would deliver them tomorrow.

After Hua Jin and Tan Yuan finished eating ice cream, they started embroidery again. But today may be the day when the old people are destined to meet again. Not long after Hua Jin picked up the needle to embroider, another person she knew came.

Stepping into this store again, Zhou Dong made a long time of mental preparation. When he saw the brocade quietly embroidered beside the embroidery frame, he regretted it.

Maybe he shouldn't appear here and break her tranquility. Why she disappeared, why she didn't take the college entrance examination, why she never contacted anyone in the class, is not so important anymore.

He stopped and turned to go out.

"Zhou Dong?"

Zhou Dong was taken aback, he turned around and looked at Hua Jin. Hua Jin's eyes are very calm, as if these years have passed so peacefully, and he is just a passer-by who appeared by chance in her life.

The moment Hua Jin called out his name, he didn't know what kind of mood he was in, he seemed a little excited, but also a little relieved, as if most of the knots that had lingered in his heart for many years were untied at once.

"I..." Zhou Dong stood at the door at a loss, "I'm sorry."

Putting down the needle, Hua Jin stood up and said to Tan Yuan, "Tang Yuan, I'll go out for a while."

"Okay, okay." Tan Yuan nodded, "The store has I'm watching, don't worry."

Hua Jin pulled up her bag, walked up to Zhou Dong and said, "Please follow me."

Zhou Dong followed Hua Jin dully, and sat down at a nearby leisure bar. Jin handed the drink list to Zhou Dong: "I'm sorry about the previous few times."

"It's okay, it's okay." Zhou Dong waved his hands again and again, and said with a smile, "You are doing well now, in fact, it's pretty good." There were too many rumors about her at that time, but all the rumors were so bad, he was very lucky , Hua Jin is luckier than the rumored her.

Facing the little girl he once had a crush on, Zhou Dong was a little bit restrained, and Hua Jin didn't have much friendship with Zhou Dong when he was in high school, so the two sat together, seven or eight years apart, and they didn't know what to do. Where to start.

After ordering a drink, Hua Jin asked, "How are you all these years?"

Zhou Dong nodded and shook his head again: "Some are good, some are not going well." He didn't ask Hua Jin why he pretended not to know him before, but It's just casually mentioning the current situation of some students.

Some of these names were blurred in Hua Jin's memory, but she didn't interrupt Zhou Dong's words until her cell phone rang.

"Missing me so soon?" Hua Jin smiled, and his whole body became alive.

Zhou Dong looked at her like this and lowered his head.

"Who misses you? I'm worried that if you don't eat well at night, my girlfriend will lose weight from starvation." Pei Yan coughed dryly, "So I decided to take you to dinner later."

"Okay." Hua Jin lightly Laughing, "Then come and pick me up later."

"I'm not in the store right now." Hua Jin reported the address of this leisure bar to Pei Yan, "You come here to pick me up, I'm chatting with an old classmate "

Old classmate?" Pei Yan frowned slightly. Hua Jin told him that she had never been to college and didn't want to mention the past, but now she suddenly told him that she was drinking with an old classmate. What's the surprise?

"Don't move around there, I'll be right over, call me if you need something." Pei Yan covered the communication hole with his hand, "Drive faster."

"Okay, Mr. Pei." The driver saw that Pei Yan's expression was a little strange, Immediately picked up speed.

Hua Jin looked at the phone in puzzlement, why did Pei Yan's tone sound like she was kidnapped? After hanging up the phone, Hua Jin smiled apologetically at Zhou Dong: "I'm sorry .

"

up.

Looking at Hua Jin's bright smile, Zhou Dong remembered that thin little girl with a ponytail back then, with watery eyes, which made him flustered.

"It's good, it's good." He lowered his head and took another sip of tea, which was unbearably bitter.

"Well, I also think he is very good." Hua Jin looked out of the window with a smile in his eyes.

The author has something to say: Yang Shao: Appeal for single dogs, severely condemn the bad behavior of forcing single dogs to eat dog food!