Chapter 11 The Pursuit of Art

Sometimes living in the same circle, one can't avoid interaction relatives who are related by  marriage or blood.

Pei Yan has a weird temper and doesn't like to hangout with his peers. He thinks business elites are too prudish,  think these people have no bottom line in playing, so there are not many people in the circle who really get along well with him.

Yang Shao could be regarded as one of his friends, and their grandparents were cousins, so when Yang Shao cheekily begged him to bring an elderly embroidery master back to his hometown, he agreed.

Those who pursue their works with perfection are worthy of respect.

Parking the car at the appointed place, Pei Yan searched around and dialed Yang Shao's number: "Tell me about the characteristics of your embroiderer, there are as many people here like ants, where should I go looking for her?"

"Add her WeChat?" Pei Yan frowned, listening to Yang Shao on the phone making various promises, he sighed and frowned, "Okay, okay, for our grandmas's sake, I'll help you ."

After scanning the QR code image sent by Yang Shao, Pei Yan found that the embroiderer's avatar was a character from a certain game, he chuckled, it seemed that this old person was quite fashionable.

The friend request was quickly approved, and Pei Yan sent his location to the other party. Elderly people who can use game characters as avatars should know how to look at location maps?

The other party sent a message.

Fanhua: Thank you, I'm wearing a red long dress and a beige shawl embroidered with red patterns, and I will be there in five minutes.

The red dress...

Pei Yan faintly felt that something was not right.

A few minutes later, he looked at the young woman in a red dress across the street, dragging a suitcase coming towards him, and frowned.

This is the elderly embroiderer that Yang Shao was talking about?

When did the age standard for 'old' fall below thirty?

When Pei Yan saw Hua Jin, Hua Jin also found him. Among all living beings, a person with an outstanding appearance is born with a luminous body, and it is easy for people to cast their eyes on him.

Walking on the sidewalk, Hua Jin saw that Pei Yan was still looking at her, raised her hand and smiled at him: "Hi, what a coincidence."

Pei Yan continued to look at her expressionlessly.

Hua Jin cared a lot about her image when she's out in public. Seeing that Pei Yan had no expression when he saw her, she ignored him and turned around to continue looking for netizen Dong dong's cousin. Dongdong said that his cousin was very handsome, and he could be recognized in the crowd at a glance, but with Pei Yan here, when she looked at other men, they all seemed pale.

"Where are you going?" Seeing that Hua Jin was still walking forward, Pei Yan opened the door of the back seat of the car, "Get in the car."

Hua Jin covered her chest and looked at Pei Yan in disbelief: "We are in the public, What do you want to do to me?"

"What do I want to do to you?" Pei Yan rolled up his shirt sleeves and walked up to her, dragged the suitcase in her hand, put the suitcase into the trunk, and clapped his palms for almost nothing dust as he want to wipe it off "I'm the one who came to pick you up."

Hua Jin blinked, it turned out that Dong dong didn't lie to her, his cousin was really recognisable in the crowd.

Seeing that Hua Jin was still standing frozen, Pei Yan opened the driver's door and said lazily, "Get in the car, even if something happens to us, it will be me who will suffer and you will be the one taking advantage of me.If anything, I should be the one who should be worried, not you.

" Hua Jin: "..."

'Young man, although you look good, you can easily get beaten up if you talk like that.'

"Then should I sit in the co-pilot or sit in the back?"

Some people said on the Internet that the co-pilot seat should be reserved for people with close relationships, but if you don't really care about it and sit in the back, you will be suspected of disrespecting the other party.

"Whatever you want." Pei Yan got into the car and fastened his seat belt. "It will take about three hours to drive from Furong City to the destination. If you are sleepy, just lean on and sleep for a while."

Hua Jin thought for a while before opening the passenger door and getting in.

A good-looking person with such a perfect side profile. Seeing that Pei Yan turned on the navigation app, Hua Jin asked in a low voice, "Are you also not familiar with the route?"

Pei Yan looked at her indifferently, "I prefer quiet women.