Chapter 61 Returning to the hometown

When the plane arrived in Xugou City, it was around one o'clock in the afternoon. The airport in Xugou City is very small, but after Huajin got off the plane, she found that not only people came to send flowers, but also a TV reporter who followed her.

Smiling and taking the flowers brought by others, Hua Jin said thank you.

A few well-dressed middle-aged men came forward to shake hands with Pei Yan politely and enthusiastically, and whispered to him about the economic development and educational construction of Xugou City in the past few years. Unexpectedly, things would develop like this, Hua Jin took a few steps slowly, and asked one of Pei Yan's assistants in a low voice: "What's going on?"

"A few years ago, Mr. Pei learned that the economic development level of Xuguo City Structure was backward, and heard about the deeds of local officials who were dedicated to the people, so he did something that would help the local economic development. Because the local officials have always been very grateful to Mr. Pei, this time when they heard that he was coming to inspect the work, they made special arrangements to receive him." The assistant replied in a low voice, "We also didn't expect the local area to have such an arrangement, so we didn't communicate with you in advance, which is a dereliction of our duty."

"It's okay, it's good to have someone to pick up after plane." Hua Jin looked at these officials, her expression was a bit dazed, just now she saw on the plane, sequence structure city tall buildings, vehicles on the viaduct flowing, compared with eight years ago, the change is really too big

"Please come to meet me even though you are busy." Pei Yan exchanged pleasantries with the receptionist, looked around and found that Hua Jin was actually several steps away from him, so he waved at her, "This time I came to your place, not for business, but for some personal matters."

Several receptionists were a little surprised that this Mr. Pei, who had helped Xuguo City so much, could have any personal matters that required him to come to a small place like them?

"This is my partner Hua Jin," Pei Yan saw that Hua Jin did not come to his side, he simply turned back and walked to her and took her hand, "She was born in your place, the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming up, I came this time to accompany her back to her hometown to pay respect to her ancestors."

The receptionist had long noticed Hua Jin, but did not expect the two would be in such a relationship. They were first shocked, then overjoyed. Mr. Pei's partner was from their city, so if they wanted to attract investment and increase jobs for the local people in the future, wouldn't they have another layer of help?

During lunch, Hua Jin saw that the reception staff wanted to win over the relationship between the two parties, but they didn't dare to speak casually, so they kept asking them to eat the local specialties of Xugou City.

In order to promote the agricultural products of Xugou City, the reception staff also worked hard. The dishes on the table are grown by the local people, the fruits are picked from the local orchard, and the meat ingredients are from the local farms. Even the soil ceremony given to them , are all processed food made from local agricultural products.

Compared to those businessmen who used their tongues and tricks to pull in investment, the receptionist of Xuguo City was simple and clumsy, but Pei Yan did not show any dissatisfaction from the beginning to the end, but talked about some cooperation after the meal, which made the receptionist happy and full of red face.

In the afternoon, the receptionist arranged some more visits, and perhaps in consideration of Hua Jin's status, they also arranged two female receptionists who were close to Hua Jin's age.

On the way to visit, a receptionist in his fifties heard that Hua Jin was a master of Shu embroidery and emotionally said: ""In the past, we lived here with several cities along the river, many families to raise mulberry silkworms, in recent years, with the development of the economy, a large number of young and strong people go out to work, sericulture families are becoming fewer and fewer.""

"The place is small and the level of economic development is limited. It is not easy to retain talents." The receptionist sighed, "How can a city retain its vitality if it does not have enough young adults and talents?"

Hua Jin looked at the wide and tidy streets outside the car window: "Xugou City has changed a lot, and I can hardly recognize it."