Chapter 75 Extra Invitation

Recently,Some of the directors who have been able to speak to Mr Pei recently have been a little unhappy because Mr Pei, the money spreader, has not attended a film and television industry event for a long time.

As time went on, some people even began to wonder if Mr Pei had spent so much money that he had bankrupted himself ?. But no one had been informed, so they didn't dare to speak out and offend anyone.

Zhao Ni is definitely one of the most popular female artists in recent times. At the end of last year's fashion conference, she was accidentally taken a photo with a flower embroiderer who was not yet famous. Later on, the flower embroiderer became a famous young traditional craftsman in China, and Zhao Ni became an artist who cares about traditional culture in the eyes of many people. She even took advantage of this opportunity to participate in the filming of a promotional movie financed by the national station and made a splendid appearance in front of the general public, completely clearing up the negative image she had previously created.

Zhao Ni was so grateful to Hua Jin that she not only wore her embroidered costumes in public a few times, but also recommended her to a costume drama crew who were planning to shoot a major production. There are several scenes highlighting the embroidery in this drama, and when the drama is broadcasted, the crew will definitely promote Hua Jin while promoting the props.

In this world, Zhao Ni knows better than anyone the importance of fame. Although the success of the fashion conference had brought Hua Jin a certain amount of fame, people are forgetful, and since hand embroidery is not a product for mass consumption, who would remember her in another three to five years?

In order to be able to recommend Hua Jin, Zhao Ni not only went to the prop coordinator, but also went to the director and producer.

The director was a little moved. The dress named Luan at the fashion conference almost stunned the world. If the crew can really cooperate with this young embroiderer, it will be a good publicity stunt when the TV series is broadcast.

But the problem is... the crew is short of money.

In order to make this movie, he invested most of his net worth, and wanted to spend every money wisely.

"It would be great if I could get some more sponsorship from somewhere." After browsing the embroidery-related things on Huajin's Weibo, the director was so worried that his hairless head became even more bald.

After thinking about it, he still included Huajin in the cooperation plan. Early the next morning, he squatted under Mr. Pei's office building with various plans in his hands. From morning to night, he did not see anyone, and finally he had the courage to ask Mr. Pei's assistant, only to find out that Mr. Pei was out and not in the local area.

He thought it was an excuse from his assistant, so he crouched under the office building before dawn the next day. In this way, he squatted for nearly ten days before he saw Mr. Pei get off the car in a full of joy one morning.

"Mr. Pei, you are finally back."

Pei Yan raised his head to look at the bald man rushing towards him, and muttered slightly: "Director Sun?"

"I didn't expect Mr. Pei to remember me, it's my honor." With a smile, "Mr. Pei, I don't know if you have time today. I have a very good script here, and the ratings are guaranteed. Look..."

Pei Yan strode into the office building. The director saw that the security guards downstairs did not stop him. He himself brazenly followed behind Pei Yan, constantly introducing the advantages of the script.

"This drama not only has an excellent script, but also has the audience's popularity as the queen of Shidishi. In order to film the props with a more historical feel, we also propose to use a well-known young embroiderer, Ms. Hua Jin ......"

"Who did you say you were going to invite?" Pei Yan stopped in his tracks and turned to look at the smiling director who was accompanying him.

The director thought that Pei Yan did not know who Hua Jin was, and in order to highlight the high class of the crew, he hastened to introduce Hua Jin's identity: "Ms. Hua Jin is now one of the most famous young embroiderers in China, not only proficient in Shu embroidery, but also quite knowledgeable in other embroidery schools of stitching, and has been hailed as the hope of the next generation in the embroidery industry by renowned embroidery master Mr. Xu Yan. She was involved in embroidering the Luan dress that stunned the world at the Fashion Conference a year ago."

"I understand." Pei Yan nodded and said to his assistant, "You go and make the arrangements."