Chapter 10 An Old man?

Walking into the elevator, after the two persons swiped their cards,they realised that they pressed the same floor.

"What a coincidence." The young man seems not good at chatting up with women, as his ears and neck were red , "My name is Zhou Dong. Although I am not from Furong City, I am a native of Shu Province. Maybe I know Furong better than you people who are just visiting." If you want to know anything, you can come and ask me, this is my business card."

He said, he took out a business card from his wallet and handed it to Hua Jin.

Hua Jin looked at the red-faced man in front of him, reached out to take the business card, and said with a half-smile, "Mr. Zhou, your way of striking up a conversation is too old-fashioned."

"No, no, no." Red like the sunset, "I have no other intentions, just...just..." He was at a loss of words, and explained with his head down, "You and I were fond of each other in high school..."

"Did I disturb the interest of you two?" At this time, when the elevator door opened, Pei Yan folded his arms around his chest and looked at the two of them slightly sideways, "The elevator is a public tool. If you two want to express your heartfelt feelings to each other, you can talk slowly after you coming out."

"Thank you, Mr. Pei, for reminding me." "Hua Jin put Zhou Dong's business card into her handbag, and Zhou Dong standing beside her blushed and reached out to help her carry the suitcase, but Hua Jin stopped him.

"Mr. Zhou, if you continue to be so courteous, I will assume you are interested in me." Hua Jin raised her eyebrows and smiled at Zhou Dong, with red lips lightly raised.

Zhou Dong was so startled by her smile that he picked up his suitcase and ran away.

Amused by Zhou Dong's reaction, Hua Jin walked out of the elevator unhurriedly, and stretched out her hand in a gesture of invitation: "Mr. Pei, please."

Pei Yan didn't go in, but squinted at her: "You Know who I am?"

"Of course." Hua Jin coughed dryly with a smile on his face, "After all, not everyone can be as lucky as me.I was  able to hear people scolding Mr Pei so casually, and scolding so fiercely, so Courageous."

Although the man turned cowardly as soon as he saw Pei Yan, at least when he was still cursing him, the man was full of an aura of being able to face 10,000 foes

"It seems that you don't know enough. There are too many people who scolded me secretly behind my back. If the person who scolded me that day wanted to queue up to get a number, he would have to wait two hundred or so away." Pei Yan raised his wrist and calmed down. Pulling off the cuffs, those beautiful eyes are shining brightly, just like a walking male vixen.

Hua Jin was silent for a moment: "A lot of people scold you, and is it something to be proud of?

"Being scolded isn't something to boast about, but the fact that even the people who want to scold me have to praise me when they're in front of me... This is what makes me proud." Pei Yan raised his wrist and slightly raised his chin, "Excuse me, you're blocking the mirror."

Looking at the elevator door with a discerning eye, Hua Jin took out a small makeup mirror from her handbag : "The high-definition mirror is given to you for free, so you don't need to thank me."

Pei Yan threw the mirror back into Hua Jin's hands in disgust, and was about to taunt Hua Jin when the phone rang.

"What's the matter?" Pei Yan glanced at Hua Jin then proceeded to press the elevator button and walked in, "Embroiderer?"

"The signal in the elevator is not good, let's talk about it at later tonight."

Seeing that the elevator door had been closed, Hua Jin felt a little regretful Sigh as she couldn't take a second look at such a good-looking boy. Especially those little proud eyes, simply the best feature in the world.

Back in the room, Huajin opened her Weibo and found that the netizen who ordered panda embroidery gave her another set of red envelopes. It turned out that the netizen found out that she went to Shu Province , and had guessed that she was looking for information about the style of panda embroidery in the last century. Come here, so he sent her a few more big red envelopes.