Chapter 3- Not a Serious Man

After one o'clock in the morning, Hua Jin was too sleepy, put away her needle and thread, and put on a mask for herself after taking a shower. She tried to fool herself into believing that applying one would cancel the adverse effects of her staying up late on her face.

That night, she dreamed again. She dreamed of the low blue-tiled houses in her hometown and the winding mountain road. She ran desperately and kept running on the road, but she couldn't find a way out.

The unpleasant dream made Huajin feel a little bad when she woke up in the morning, and she was only able  drink half a bowl of soy milk. At this time, she also received a text message asking her to attend the wedding banquet. The person who sent the text message was her former colleague, who hadn't been in contact with her in recent years. Recently, she got her mobile phone number somehow, and occasionally said hello to each other catching up.

At first, she thought that this former colleague who had not been in contact with her for several years would sell her insurance, but the other party never did.id she misunderstand this person? Not only did she not try to sell her anything, she even invited her to her wedding.

Upon telling Tan Yuan about this when she arrived at the store, she remarked, "I knew it! People you knew in the past who suddenly appear out of nowhere are all up to something fishy!"

"Isn't the wedding a good thing? Not only a good thing, but also Big happy event. Luck is not very good recently, I want to go to a wedding to transfer luck." Yawning, Hua Jin took out two packs of snacks from the drawer and gave one to Tan Yuan, "When luck improves, I will Can make a lot of money every day, embark on the road of winning in life, and marry a rich handsome man."

"Keep on daydreaming!" Tan Yuan shook his head and sighed, "A beautiful woman like you can do anything she wants. In the past, you just worshiped koi and Panda was obsessed with them., but now you're already starting to have superstitions  for weddings! Don't you know old superstitions can cause people harm?!"

Looking down at the package of snack bags in his hand, Tan Yuan said: "You are really a loyal fan of this company, you buy their  snacks , use their toothpaste and not to mention  , even when you go out to stay in a hotel, you try to choose stay at their hotels. Fortunately, you don't have much money in your pocket,, otherwise I bet you would even buy their jewelry."

"If you don't want to eat it, give it back." Hua Jin's eyes narrowed.

"I'll eat, I'll eat." Tan Yuan opened the snack and took two bites. "Why not eat when it's free?"

After Hua Jin washed her hands, she resumed her embroidery. If she wants to produce impeccable products, there is no room for mistakes. Though the client might not be able to tell the difference between an extra stitch here or one less stitch there, she could.

Aunt Gao had once told her that as an embroiderer, each and every job was a crossroad. Other people might not know if you tried your best, but you certainly would.

She was desperate during those days to get to the realm of Aunt Gao. She was the one who allowed her to get this far by teaching her Shu Embroidery. Hua Jin wants to never disappoint Aunt Gao or herself.

The days passed by and Hua Jin was able to complete two custom pieces. The large red dragon and phoenix quilt have almost reached the half-way mark Her former colleague's wedding date was also fast approaching.

This former colleague recently dragged her into a WeChat group, which included two or three people she once worked with, but most were people unknown to her, so she never talked in the chat.

At night, Hua Jin heard a notification from WeChat, and upon clicking it, saw that her former colleague had mentioned her specifically for reasons unknown.