The attractive thief and July 15

Third person pov

And?" Yeon said.Y/N stood up and said " even when I order pizza, I never go for half- and -half . I always choose just one". " What are you getting at?" He asked. " I declined his offer ", y/n said shrugging her shoulders , she then looked towards Yeon and continued" because I bet on the fox whose house I broke into". Yeon folded his hands and said " you really are a smart woman...is that all?". Rang words rang in y/n's head and she decided to listen to his advice. " That's all"she answered. " I'm hungry ", Yeon said and walked away. " Why don't you pack and leave this island, huh?" y/n called out. Yeon paused and turned around to  asked " what?" . " Your brother seems to be planning a special event" she replied. "And that's what I'm waiting for", he said and continued walking away.

Koo shin joo was at a restaurant eating while looking at Ki yu-ri. The snail bride owner saw him looking at her and she walked to his table and pulled his ear. He put his bowl down  and turned to her  annoyed while she was laughing. " She's a new face, huh?" She asked. " She's not a native Korean fox ", he replied . " Then?" She asked. " She must be from overseas"he replied with heart struck eyes. The snail bride owner sat down at the opposite side of the table and said " She looks so fancy, perhaps because she has been abroad. How much are all those jewellery she's wearing?".
Shin Joo ignore her question and asked " who's name is the reservation under?" . She looked at the clipboard in her hand and answered " ki yu-ri.... She's a director of moze department store. Wow".  " She doesn't look like the one to succeed on her own ", he commented. " Perhaps she won a lottery ", the owner said. " Foxes with money and power these days are either one of these two types. Either they're born with a silver spoon and noble blood, like  lord Lee Yeon, or they broke taboo and stole someone's life", shin Joo said looking at yu-ri, then they're eyes met and she smiled at him causing him to looking away and continue eating.

Y/N and Lee Yeon were sitting outside, looking at the viewand eating. "Doing this,makes everything in the morning seem dream like. It would be great to live a boring but simple life", y/n said. " Then move to the country side", Yeon commented. Y/N looked at him  and said " do you miss the nature?" . " Not really. There are no department stores. More than anything, I can't give up on americanos and mint chocolate ice-cream". Y/N hit him on his shoulder and said " you and your mint chocolate ice cream, what kind of  fox  are you?" . " Life's the same for everyone. Old hags in the Countryside villages maybe wearing flower patterned pants, but that doesn't mean flowers bloomed in their hearts too. You'll find harsh , sickening years inside them." Yeon said. "  I don't think Life's  same for everyone. Is that the same for you?" y/n asked looking at him and then she continued " I'm just curious what the pattern of all those years you've lived is." Yeon looked at y/n and asked" then what about you? what made you wait for your brother for such a long time?" . " It's really simple. I miss him and I love him, loving someone gives you hope",she replied. " I'm waiting for someone I miss too", he said . " Your first love? Is she a human or a fox?" y/n asked him studying his face, " wow, you're face is full of regret . Did you break up with her or what?" she asked. Yeon didn't reply just continued eating, " you're not gonna tell me , are you?" She commented. " That first love of mine was a human and she died, so I still can't give up on her. Happy now?" He said looking at her. " Waiting for her, you're waiting for someone who's dead?" y/n asked him. " She promised..to be born again", he said. " But what if she breaks her promise?" She asked softly. Yeon stood up ignoring her question and said her to throw his food box too and walked away.

Ki yu-ri reapplied her lipstick in the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom. She then came near a door that is staff only and was about to open it when "hey you're not supposed to go in there!" said a voice , she turned towards it and saw shin Joo .  " "Oops, my mistake ", she said while shin Joo came near her and said " I don't think it was a mistake ". " I don't look poor enough to be stealing things. How about we introduce ourselves to each other. We're the same species. I'm yu-ri " she introduced extending her hand. " To be Frank , we're not the same species . Are you Russian , then?" He said not shaking her hand. " You're keen" she commented. " How did you come to Korea?.... Could it be- " right, by smuggling. Have you ever been on a nine hour flight stuck in between pistolet makarovas?"she interrupted him, shin joo shook his head, she continued" As soon as I landed, I wanted to shoot the smuggler's face ". " It must've been hard" , he said sympathetically. " So if you judge me by my looks and say I might not be the type to succeed on my own, wouldn't that make me sad?" She asked stepping towards him while he stepped back." You know, that was..... I have a duty to confirm things" shin joo Said.
"Ahh.... So you're curious about my secret of success?" Yu-ri asked sarcastically. " Yes", shin Joo replied nervously. " It's not that special. " She said and told him to come closer ,he hesitantly Did and then she kissed his cheek, shin joo gasped and she said " by being sweet, like this" and then she put her gun on his stomach and continued " and by being brutal ,like this". Yu-ri then pulled out his necklace from his neck and walked away. Poor shin Joo dropped to the floor.